Identified! Mexico - Juarez, LIVING boy, 2-3, speaks English, Feb'17 - Name withheld

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I found and sent in https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35186/211 Daniel Markus as a possible match to this child to the NCMEC and Brenda at Namus.

Oh my it sure looks like a match to me!

Oh my it sure looks like a match to me!

They do look a lot alike, and I hope they're a match, but I see significant differences in the upper lip and nostrils especially. The unidentified boy doesn't look like he could be four years old to me like Daniel is. But here's hoping for happy endings even if they aren't the same boy. :heartbeat:

I'm guessing that is a mole on the unidentified little boy's forehead, but the mark on Daniel's looks more like a bump or scrape. Like he walked into the coffee table or something. There isn't a lot of info on him, but in what little I could find, no distinguishing marks were mentioned. Are there any other pics of Daniel?

I haven't found any. Some other kids were suggested on the NCMEC Facebook page, including one with a mark in the same place. We already got messages that the tips were received. Hopefully he's one of the kids suggested.

They do look a lot alike, and I hope they're a match, but I see significant differences in the upper lip and nostrils especially. The unidentified boy doesn't look like he could be four years old to me like Daniel is. But here's hoping for happy endings even if they aren't the same boy. :heartbeat:

Maybe because I have Hispanic sons but I don't think it's him. I don't think they look that close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that is a mole on the unidentified little boy's forehead, but the mark on Daniel's looks more like a bump or scrape. Like he walked into the coffee table or something. There isn't a lot of info on him, but in what little I could find, no distinguishing marks were mentioned. Are there any other pics of Daniel?

Here is a video with Daniel in it. I agree that is not a birthmark on Daniel's head.
[video=youtube;rOYIJVKllqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOYIJVKllqw[/video]

Mother of toddler found in Juarez charged with abandonment

After photographs of the boy were shared on social media on Friday, Gonzalez called police on Saturday and reported that her son was kidnapped, said police.

Gonzalez is charged with abandoning and endangering a child in imminent danger of bodily injury.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-police-looking-to-identify-toddler-found-in-juarez

That first paragraph really grabbed me...did this bleepity-bleep woman seriously think she could report him missing (kidnapped!) 3+ months after he was found and get away with it?? WTH??

I hope this baby boy has a good home now with people who love him. :heartbeat:

Mother of toddler found in Juarez charged with abandonment

After photographs of the boy were shared on social media on Friday, Gonzalez called police on Saturday and reported that her son was kidnapped, said police.

Gonzalez is charged with abandoning and endangering a child in imminent danger of bodily injury.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-police-looking-to-identify-toddler-found-in-juarez

That first paragraph really grabbed me...did this bleepity-bleep woman seriously think she could report him missing (kidnapped!) 3+ months after he was found and get away with it?? WTH??

I hope this baby boy has a good home now with people who love him. :heartbeat:

My heart breaks for this sweet baby. His own mother leaves him in an abandoned building and appears to not have given him a thought for almost 4 months, only speaking up hoping to save her own arse.

I'm with you LaborofLobe. I hope he finds a fantastic family who will cherish him! I also hope that this maternal unit receives the harshest punishment possible!

All I can say is , At least she didn't murder him like so many....other than that I'm just going to zip it because I will never be allowed on this forum again for what I would really like to say.

So they won't give him back will they? And I guess he's not missing Daniel. She purposely!!! left that baby!!! I'm with sloane...I'll zip it there.

Unbelievable! What about the rest of his family? Father? Grandparents? No one cared about him or what happened to him when his mother dumped him in Juarez? I have no words...

Sweet boy! Prayers for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

How could she?!!! Why would she?!!! Did no one miss him?!!! It kills me that he is four and not two or three...he will have many more memories of abandonment. Praying for his future and joining the rest who are zipping it. 🤐

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back