CA - Damani Trouter, 18 mos, dead, mom & sister hurt in Colton stabbing, 5 June 2017

cvaldez1975

Reaction score
http://abc30.com/news/grandmother-i...e-say/2068616/?cmp_id=sf85820152&sf85820152=1

so the grandmother stabbed her daughter and two grand children, 5 and 18 months. the baby is dead :( the daughter and 5 year old grand daughter are in stable condition. The grandmother escaped yesterday but was arrested this morning sleeping in her car.

She served time at Patton State Hospital for attempting to kill her children a few years ago as well... unclear if it was the same child/grandchildren:(

What an evil despicable woman...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is horrible, ugh. I'm disgusted that she was let out after her first heinous and savage crime. :maddening:

I couldn't finish reading the article. It's just too horrific. If this woman isn't completely mentally ill and unaware of what she did... I can't say my thoughts about her here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I couldn't finish reading the article. It's just too horrific. If this woman isn't completely mentally ill and unaware of what she did... I can't say my thoughts about her here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
If she has some kind of psychosis that is known about to authorities, then this is on whoever approved her release. Some people just shouldn't be on the outside.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

http://abc30.com/news/grandmother-i...e-say/2068616/?cmp_id=sf85820152&sf85820152=1

so the grandmother stabbed her daughter and two grand children, 5 and 18 months. the baby is dead :( the daughter and 5 year old grand daughter are in stable condition. The grandmother escaped yesterday but was arrested this morning sleeping in her car.

She served time at Patton State Hospital for attempting to kill her children a few years ago as well... unclear if it was the same child/grandchildren:(
Wait..they had her in a mental hospital for trying to kill her kids and she gets out and succeeds this time?😠😠

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Wait..they had her in a mental hospital for trying to kill her kids and she gets out and succeeds this time?[emoji34][emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I know right?! Someone needs to answer for their decision and be held responsible for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back