FL FL - Patty & Peggy McDaniel, 17 yo twins, Pompano Beach, 15 Sept 1979

No Sloane,long story short...EG and MW were attempting to pimp out the girls.Nelson befriended the girls, and MW told me during interview that he was killed because EG had "ownership"of the girls basically.the girls were likely witness to the murder,and made a similar fate soon after .we are meeting with FBI to present all of our info regarding info ,as the only investigation currently is doing by just me. LE has admitted losing files or destroying them.they never heard of the case until I told them about it.we talked to many many agencies and detectives .we have accomplished a lot in past few months.

No Sloane,long story short...EG and MW were attempting to pimp out the girls.Nelson befriended the girls, and MW told me during interview that he was killed because EG had "ownership"of the girls basically.the girls were likely witness to the murder,and made a similar fate soon after .we are meeting with FBI to present all of our info regarding info ,as the only investigation currently is doing by just me. LE has admitted losing files or destroying them.they never heard of the case until I told them about it.we talked to many many agencies and detectives .we have accomplished a lot in past few months.

thank you I get it , and I didn't realize they were only 17 I was thinking 19 , I'm going to go over fb , etc and play serious catch up!

yes she did have a chipped tooth , my line of thinking was what if one killed the other and Ran off ....still would explain the break in at dads house ....and on Eldorado JD's side it would explain the running and identity change etc.

The "break-in" was staged by MW/EG to throw a red herring into the case ,and it worked.after that ,the investigation into their disappearance ended.MW told the girls father that they were in Georgia, and TTY he father was a convinced enough to make plans with MW to go to go get them.this however never took place because it was another red herring.

could the chipped tooth be our Arkansas Eldorado doe? She looks similar and the story could work out , especially with the murder etc ?

or could they have killed the guy in the trunk?
Sloane,"the guy in the trunk"has a name. Nelson George Johnson.his family called him George.he came from a close knit large family, very religious.he worked 2jobs,and back then,LE we need through his background.he never had been in trouble..THE GIRLS WERE NEVER CONSIDERED SUSPECTS.THEY ARE VICTIMS HERE.

Interesting. If the twins were murdered soon after because they were witnesses, why didn't they just leave them at the crime scene? Why go through all the trouble to hide them?

Interesting. If the twins were murdered soon after because they were witnesses, why didn't they just leave them at the crime scene? Why go through all the trouble to hide them?
Allykins,, nelsons body took up the entire trunk of his car.the girls were likely made to watch to fear their "owners",and faced a not so quick death .

I've never heard of this case before. As a twin, cases involving twins always interest me.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Sloane,"the guy in the trunk"has a name. Nelson George Johnson.his family called him George.he came from a close knit large family, very religious.he worked 2jobs,and back then,LE we need through his background.he never had been in trouble..THE GIRLS WERE NEVER CONSIDERED SUSPECTS.THEY ARE VICTIMS HERE.

sorry was not trying to be insensitive just pondering initial thoughts.

No Cafegirl that is not true. I was only 11 yrs old at the time of my Uncles murder but its hard to understand how a man with a full time job at Acousti Engineering and a part time 2nd job at Dixie Clamp and Scaffolding could hold a job as a full time pimp and human trafficker. I was just thinking about it today back then in 1079 coming home from Lauderdale Manors Elementary and my mother stopped in the car and told my and my cousin to hurry home and that's when we received the news that literally scared our family for years. I remember a man who worked hard and at times who took me to work with him so my mom wouldn't have to worry about a babysitter when working her job.Yes he was the youngest of 7 children from Clarence and Laura Johnson which Laura just passed away 2 yrs ago at 98 yrs old. Just recently before my Uncle George's murder he and my mother had mortgaged a house for my grandmother a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house which grandma took the smallest room me and my 2 cousins took the largest room (which I had my own room at my parents house) and my to Uncles George(Nelson Johnson) and Arthur shared a room. I remember everyday seeing Uncle George come home tired but still have time for his family and occasional workouts and boxing at the YMCA then go to sleep and back to work the next day. Weekends yes he loved to party and dress nice and kept his Oldsmobile exceptionally clean. I just learned of the story about Peggy and Patty today as i was googling to story of what happen to the man who was like a second father to me. I have read so many different stories and scenarios of what my have happen. so I called my mom which I feel bad for bringing up such horrible memories for her, but i gained more knowledge of somethings. I ask about the twins and she said what she heard is my Uncle didn't bring these girls from Live Oak which is the birth place of my entire family both sides. This unnamed person mentioned in reports is a black man who's last name is Gross my mom call his one of those Gross boys to be exact was supposedly the man my Uncle had a confrontation with about the Twins and Gross who was residing in Live Oak is the one who brought them to Ft. Lauderdale. Back then i seen my uncle daily until his murder and never seen him with a white woman, hell I didn't even think being with a white woman was allowed or legal. I was told he loved to carry his money in a briefcase just to look and feel important like a big shot he had nothing to do with any criminal underworld of human trafficking on pimping, just a man who worked hard, looked after his family, and liked to party on weekends. I'm just trying to make a person out of the man everyone calls the dead man in the trunk of the car. So no Ownership of the Twins. I pray whoever took his life and possibly the Twins life is found and brought to justice. God will judge him if he already hasn't.

No Cafegirl that is not true. I was only 11 yrs old at the time of my Uncles murder but its hard to understand how a man with a full time job at Acousti Engineering and a part time 2nd job at Dixie Clamp and Scaffolding could hold a job as a full time pimp and human trafficker. I was just thinking about it today back then in 1079 coming home from Lauderdale Manors Elementary and my mother stopped in the car and told my and my cousin to hurry home and that's when we received the news that literally scared our family for years. I remember a man who worked hard and at times who took me to work with him so my mom wouldn't have to worry about a babysitter when working her job.Yes he was the youngest of 7 children from Clarence and Laura Johnson which Laura just passed away 2 yrs ago at 98 yrs old. Just recently before my Uncle George's murder he and my mother had mortgaged a house for my grandmother a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house which grandma took the smallest room me and my 2 cousins took the largest room (which I had my own room at my parents house) and my to Uncles George(Nelson Johnson) and Arthur shared a room. I remember everyday seeing Uncle George come home tired but still have time for his family and occasional workouts and boxing at the YMCA then go to sleep and back to work the next day. Weekends yes he loved to party and dress nice and kept his Oldsmobile exceptionally clean. I just learned of the story about Peggy and Patty today as i was googling to story of what happen to the man who was like a second father to me. I have read so many different stories and scenarios of what my have happen. so I called my mom which I feel bad for bringing up such horrible memories for her, but i gained more knowledge of somethings. I ask about the twins and she said what she heard is my Uncle didn't bring these girls from Live Oak which is the birth place of my entire family both sides. This unnamed person mentioned in reports is a black man who's last name is Gross my mom call his one of those Gross boys to be exact was supposedly the man my Uncle had a confrontation with about the Twins and Gross who was residing in Live Oak is the one who brought them to Ft. Lauderdale. Back then i seen my uncle daily until his murder and never seen him with a white woman, hell I didn't even think being with a white woman was allowed or legal. I was told he loved to carry his money in a briefcase just to look and feel important like a big shot he had nothing to do with any criminal underworld of human trafficking on pimping, just a man who worked hard, looked after his family, and liked to party on weekends. I'm just trying to make a person out of the man everyone calls the dead man in the trunk of the car. So no Ownership of the Twins. I pray whoever took his life and possibly the Twins life is found and brought to justice. God will judge him if he already hasn't.

Thank you for that. I appreciate the background information. You're right, your uncle was more than just the man found in the trunk, he was a victim, too, who deserves justice. He sounds like a hardworking family man, so I hope you will forgive us if we were insensitive. Sometimes, all we know is what is in the media and some folks' imaginations.
I would ask that if your family has any information at all, no matter how small or unimportant it may seem, about Peggy and Patty, to please contact investigators, if you haven't already.
And you are welcome to stay and lend to this conversation at your discretion.
Thank you again.

I'm sorry this happened to your family. Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I am so sorry about what has happened to your uncle.

I think there was a misunderstanding in what may have been said.

I, too have been helping their mom to try and get this case out in the open and I am quite familiar with Cafegirl as well :)

From what we know, MW and EG were the two responsible for taking the girls to Pompano Beach, not your uncle. (It was your uncle that had tried to defend and protect the girls while they were being handled by EG).

It is our thought that it was out of revenge by EG that your uncle ended up being murdered for having confronted him, earlier in the day.

Sadly, we don't have any information on your uncle's case, and even very limited information on the twin girls.

Their height was listed as 4'6, could be an error however do not see resemblance with either to EDJD.

EDJD has a distinctive downturn nose and jawline, I can def see the jawline line similarities. Over years people change whom knows.

If you feel its a possibility send it in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
4'6was def a typo.joyce(girls mother) and I submitted it,along with the photos.they were 5'6.Not only did Patty need glasses,she had a previous traumatic injury to her eye caused by a gunshot(ricochet)which required surgery .in addition, dentals do not match.

I've never been able to get a clear answer on this. To add a complication, in this case I doubt the twins' actual DNA is in the system since they have been missing since 1979. IMO, it is likely their mother's DNA (or another relative) on file and the system has to match an UID as being biologically related to find a match. Does anyone know if those types of matches are automatic rule outs or if they have to be compared by hand?
you are correct.joyce submitted DNA.if there was a potential matches,but didn't get a hit bia DNA on file,paternal family members would be asked to submit a sample

I think you misunderstood...Gross is the one who felt threatened by Nelson's friendship with the girls.Gross considered himself an owner of the girls,not Nelson.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back