Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could a 10 year old have possibly done to send someone into a homicidal rage ?? :(

I think it could easily be an attempted sexual assault/abduction, the girl puts up a fight, suspect panics and kills her. Doesn't seem like an unreasonable scenario to me.

I apologize if this has been hashed out already...

The 64 oz. bottle seems to me to be a bottle of juice or something like that. I looked up the weekly ad, and it looks like King Sooper has Kroger brand juice in 64 oz. bottles on sale this week. There is a King Sooper at the intersection that was reported as where KC had been, but it's actually an extra 15 minute walk away from another one that was closer to their home. So, my gut tells me that King Sooper wasn't their only visit.

Around that location, there is also a few fast food restaurants, a liquor store, and a pharmacy. There's a park a block away. I would be curious what took them to that part of town, and perhaps that will lead to motive and the suspect.

Just a thought.

I would like to know if the dad or the stepmother were at home that day and saw these two leave the house to walk to the shops. That seems important to me.

A lot of kids like to hang out around King Soopers. If the kid goes to Horizon high school then that's where a lot of them go. There's also a skate park on that route along Holly where kids also hang.

A lot of kids like to hang out around King Soopers. If the kid goes to Horizon high school then that's where a lot of them go. There's also a skate park on that route along Holly where kids also hang.

I have a bit of problem with this kids hanging out. Maybe not teenagers, but ten year old's shouldn't be 'hanging out' anywhere. JMO

IMO the investigation is winding up and there will be an arrest soon.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Crime victims and their families in Colorado are entitled to funeral and burial expenses, etc through Crime Victim Compensation. The is not necessary for expenses pertaining to Kaiya, imo

http://www.crimevictimcompensation.org/

I noticed quite a bit of that is done as reimbursement, so they will need to pay first...which doesn't make sense to me.

Over the years in every crisis my family has had there were a lot of unexpected costs that really added up. I have no issue with a for something like this. People do not have to donate, if they don't see it that way.

Thus far my .02 is that she may have inadvertently stumbled upon something she wasn't supposed to see........... Or someone(s) thought she 'knew something' ?
What could a 10 year old have possibly done to send someone into a homicidal rage ?? :(

I am sort of leaning towards something happening very close to home... throwing kids together into blended families, if there is dysfunction there already, creates a lot of anger and chaos and resentment.

I am also curious to know if that early report, that one of the teen sons of Dad's girlfriend, was possibly dating Kiaya's sister, is accurate. Because if so, I can see lots of potential issues arising, in terms of K seeing something or knowing something, that someone didn't want her sister to hear about?

IMO: after doing some searching in sm accounts I honestly think the kid may be innocent. Esp since there's no arrest yet, I'm thinking possible runaway to stranger she met online and the sb is covering for her

IMO: after doing some searching in sm accounts I honestly think the kid may be innocent. Esp since there's no arrest yet, I'm thinking possible runaway to stranger she met online and the sb is covering for her

But wouldn't he have told someone when she first went missing? A 15 yr old would surely be worried about a 10 yr old stepsister meeting up with someone online?

I am not sure he would have allowed her to do that. JMO

IMO: after doing some searching in sm accounts I honestly think the kid may be innocent. Esp sarince there's no arrest yet, I'm thinking possible runaway to stranger she met online and the sb is covering for her

I can't see that. She was ten years old.

IMO I dont believe social media played a role in this. She had social media but I do believe it was monitored IMO

:welcome4:

IMO: after doing some searching in sm accounts I honestly think the kid may be innocent. Esp sarince there's no arrest yet, I'm thinking possible runaway to stranger she met online and the sb is covering for her

I can't see that. She was ten years old.

IMO start checking arrest records for that area

Who actually reported her missing? I read in the thread it was her "sister" at midnight. Does she have a sister? I've not seen that officially confirmed. And who doesn't notice a 10 year old missing until midnight?

IMO LE know who it is they've known all along and they were just gathering evidence

I don't think anyone here is going to really be surprised when an arrest happens .... IMO

I have a bit of problem with this kids hanging out. Maybe not teenagers, but ten year old's shouldn't be 'hanging out' anywhere. JMO

No they shouldn't be but they do. That's the harsh reality and it sucks. But it happens.

Who actually reported her missing? I read in the thread it was her "sister" at midnight. Does she have a sister? I've not seen that officially confirmed. And who doesn't notice a 10 year old missing until midnight?

It's been linked that her sister reported her missing just before midnight. Haven't seen anything else mentioning the sister and she may be a minor as well so she's off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa