GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

Big kudo's to the local LE for finding the perpetrator and for the way they handled this entire case promptly and sensitively. While it won't bring Naomi back, it shows that they care, the community cares and won't allow murder to go unanswered for. That, as the sherriff said, if you kill one of his citizens you will pay.

what is it? I googled but didn't find a good explanation

It basically sends you a report to where they are doing on the net, all messages, phone calls, text messages. You can set how many hours they can be on it, when to turn it on, off, which websites they can visit.
I think its awesome, so far.

I am confused. I thought Naomi knew him from around the complex. What did social media have to do with it? Did they communicate on social media too? Sorry if I missed something.

RIP Naomi. So sad.

Probably similar to how you and I, as adults, have social media connections with people we know in real life. We still send Facebook messages, texts, etc. to our actual friends. He probably befriended her, then got her to become friends with him on a social media app, groomed her through that for a while. My guess, anyway.

Murder Suspect in Naomi Jones Case to appear in Court Friday Morning

Convicted sex offender, 38-year-old Robert L. Howard has a bond hearing at 9:30 a.m. in an Escambia County, FL Courtroom.

He’s the man authorities say kidnapped and killed Naomi Jones before dumping her body in eight mile creek in Pensacola.

The state attorney’s office has asked for no bond in the case.

is this app good to check all social media programs with boomerang app? thanks

Oh boy another one from out of state (Alabama) crossing the state line (Florida) to carrying out sexual perversion and murder - am really getting sick of it - hang this monster from the tallest tree in the state of Florida by his nuts.

Problem solved.

RIP Naomi I am so sorry this happened to you.

Oh boy another one from out of state (Alabama) crossing the state line (Florida) to carrying out sexual perversion and murder - am really getting sick of it - hang this monster from the tallest tree in the state of Florida by his nuts.

Problem solved.

RIP Naomi I am so sorry this happened to you.

Maybe this is why the FBI was involved so quickly, because he was on their radar from the start?

is this app good to check all social media programs with boomerang app? thanks

You can get all the messages, emails and calls received.
My boy does not use SM. So i dont get a report of what he does in it, so not sure what it would include.

Maybe this is why the FBI was involved so quickly, because he was on their radar from the start?

A strong possibility, reading the local news down here it is pretty shocking at how many sex offenders move down here from other states.

North Port has a dangerously high ratio, too:

[FONT=&quot]According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were [/FONT][FONT=&quot]107[/FONT][FONT=&quot] registered sex offenders living in North Port[/FONT][FONT=&quot] as of June 10, 2017.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ratio of number of residents in North Port to the number of sex offenders is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]546 to 1.

[/FONT]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Port,_Florida[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Population: 57,357 at the 2010 census

[/FONT]

Fake fundraisers after a child's murder

Today makes one week since the body of 12-year-old Naomi Jones was found.

Since then, the community has shown an outpouring of love and support to her family, now coping with her death.

But some are scamming off the family, who has already been through so much.

Memorial for Naomi Jones grows as community backs family

The bridge over 8 Mile Creek is overflowing with flowers, balloons and stuffed animals, serving as a memorial site for 12-year-old Naomi Jones.

As we learn more about the disturbing case, the community continues to show an outpouring of love and support for Naomi and her family.

RIP Naomi. So sorry this happened to you.

Repeat offenders just make crimes like this so much worse. We KNOW they are not normal, we know what they are capable of. We know they will likely escalate and yet they are out there, to take another innocent child in one way or another. So sickening.

trust me... after many years in law corrections... both with juveniles and adults....... alittle RUSTY.... But i WILL... say this.... if he's been out of prison since 2013.... there is more out there..... i will go along with fighting DEAMONS.... but in this case... it didn't work... <modsnip>i have no MERCY for this........ you hear ME....NONE....
I agree Joybell. Especially if they match him to the other murder LE mentioned during presser. That means he re offended the SAME year that he got out of prison. There must be other victims. I'll bet if the country didn't have such backlogs on their rape kits this guy would go off like s hot potato. I think he's a serial killer. I hope they find his whereabouts for several other girls/women that have been missing/killed. Another Jesse Matthews I'll bet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I find that he had a GF just unbelievable.

When are we going to stop letting sexual predators out of jail? When are we going to protect our kids from them? When are we going to start putting the lives of our kids before those of the proven predators? I just do not understand this at all.
He reminds me of Jesse Matthews. Hannah Graham's killer. High school football star. Had a girlfriend at the time of his arrest. He was a serial rapist AND a multiple murderer. No one could believe it. Gentle giant they called him. Blech.

Probably similar to how you and I, as adults, have social media connections with people we know in real life. We still send Facebook messages, texts, etc. to our actual friends. He probably befriended her, then got her to become friends with him on a social media app, groomed her through that for a while. My guess, anyway.
Or maybe he catfished her?

they need to check his social media history. if he groomed Naomi he prob groomed others. its also a possibility that he didn't groom her online but stalked her and kept tabs and seized her when he got a chance...

I agree Joybell. Especially if they match him to the other murder LE mentioned during presser. That means he re offended the SAME year that he got out of prison. There must be other victims. I'll bet if the country didn't have such backlogs on their rape kits this guy would go off like s hot potato. I think he's a serial killer. I hope they find his whereabouts for several other girls/women that have been missing/killed. Another Jesse Matthews I'll bet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back