Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can say without violating the rules. But then again, I'm not 100% sure that I'm correct. The space of time between the last time anyone saw her outside of her husband and family and the time she was reported missing is such a grey area. I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what's bothering me too. So much time passed since someone other than her husband saw her.

I agree with you guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

100% agree close to home is key and I'd be willing to bet LE agreed. Unfortunately, LE needs concrete evidence to move forward and unfortunately- too much time passed between Anna "texting" her parents late March to the date she was reported missing- EVIDENCE IS LIKELY GONE.

Whoever parked Anna's car (no I do not think she did this) in Charlestown Meadows knew damn well that they were parking it in a municipality that DOES NOT have it's own police force. PSP has ONE CAR on the roads for this area. Of course DAYS could go by without her car being noticed.

My guess is that PSP didn't find the car while out on patrol, but a resident did. I could very well be incorrect. The person responsible for Anna's disappearance is likely very intelligent and calculated every move. And continues to monitor sites like websleuths and Facebook. Fully confident PSP is quiet on purpose, waiting for their "suspect"to screw up so they can move in. He or she better not walk free here!

If I'm reading the articles correctly, her car was found about 2 miles away from her home. :thinking:

http://6abc.com/news/family-member-of-missing-woman-arrives-from-poland/2024060/
So Anna spoke to her relatives on the telephone on March 28. Then she went dark. There was a supposed sighting of her eating with her husband and son, but I think it's mistaken identity.The article below doesn't state that he didn't report her missing until 2 days AFTER she was reported missing by her employer, and only because the police came to talk to him about her. This says it all......
Maciejewska was reported missing April 10th. She stopped communicating with her family March 30 when she texted, but did not call, her father in Poland on his 80th birthday.

From March 30 to April 9 all communication was via her husband, who told the family Anna was not feeling well. He later told police Anna left for work April 10. She has not been seen since, and her husband has hired a lawyer.

Wronski had hoped to talk to the husband, but instead the husband sent a text.

"Then got an SMS that he's not able to meet me," he said. When asked if he was perplexed by the behavior, Wrnoski said, "I would not behave this way."

I am reasonably local to this area and have been following this story from day one. Me feeling on where responsibility lies for Anna being a missing person has not changed since day one. I think of her daily and hope she is found soon.

How long exactly has Anna been missing? Seems there was a reported date conflict. From the day she went missing to the day she was reported missing? This could give us an idea of how far she might have been moved given (based on some theories) the actor would have had to drive her and hide the body and drive back. Need to nail down the timeline and look for opportunity.

For those of you in the Homicide camp, the three most common reasons are sex, money or revenge...where do you rate each?

Me:
1. Money
2. Relationship (Sex)
3. Revenge

For those of you in the Homicide camp, the three most common reasons are sex, money or revenge...where do you rate each?

Me:
1. Money
2. Relationship (Sex)
3. Revenge

This is where I am at now, Tracker; at the very beginning I was leaning towards suicide, but not now. It's hard to hide your body when you commit suicide, and she hasn't been found yet, but her car has. It's unlikely that she'd be far from her car if she committed suicide, in my opinion. I don't think she would have acted as she supposedly did with regards to her family in Poland, so I don't think she's a runaway, either. That leaves homicide, and I'd rate the reasons in the same order that you did.

I think the night of March 28 is when whatever happened, happened. I think she wanted to take her son to Poland and her spouse probably did not want her to. And I think the argument got out of hand.

It's odd that she said she couldn't go on the planned date because of a work issue, when people from work stated that she left on March 26 and had not gone back. There was something volatile going on in that home and I think this domestic disturbance pivots around her planned trip to Poland.

The timeline I personally find the most accurate is on p.9 of this thread. See the message from Bwojtach dated 5/16/17. According to this timeline, Tuesday 3/28 was the last time Anna spoke on the phone with her family in Poland. From that point on, there were only SMS messages sent from her phone. So you're right, if something happened, it happened most likely on 3/28 or 3/29. Now, to be fair, it may not necessarily be the worst case that everyone seems to imagine. Here's one entirely plausible scenario: say, Anna had a bad bout of depression and couldn't talk to anybody. So her hubby, not wanting to alarm relatives, picked up her phone and texted on her behalf.

There's one piece of information I recall seeing somewhere here that nobody picked up on, but I find very peculiar. If I'm correct, Anna's husband spoke to her mom on April 8 and told her to call back in two days. Remember, "in two days" means Monday, April 10, when Anna was first reported missing! The questions that immediately pop up in my head are:
1. Is it a coincidence?
2. Why "two days", why not "tomorrow", or "a couple of days", or "three days", etc? Why not "she'll call you back"?
3. Was Anna's mom satisfied with this answer? Didn't she ask "why"? What did he respond?
4. Did Anna's mom call back in two days?
5. Did she talk to the husband? If so, what did he say?
Etc, etc

The timeline I personally find the most accurate is on p.9 of this thread. See the message from Bwojtach dated 5/16/17. According to this timeline, Tuesday 3/28 was the last time Anna spoke on the phone with her family in Poland. From that point on, there were only SMS messages sent from her phone. So you're right, if something happened, it happened most likely on 3/28 or 3/29. Now, to be fair, it may not necessarily be the worst case that everyone seems to imagine. Here's one entirely plausible scenario: say, Anna had a bad bout of depression and couldn't talk to anybody. So her hubby, not wanting to alarm relatives, picked up her phone and texted on her behalf.

There's one piece of information I recall seeing somewhere here that nobody picked up on, but I find very peculiar. If I'm correct, Anna's husband spoke to her mom on April 8 and told her to call back in two days. Remember, "in two days" means Monday, April 10, when Anna was first reported missing! The questions that immediately pop up in my head are:
1. Is it a coincidence?
2. Why "two days", why not "tomorrow", or "a couple of days", or "three days", etc? Why not "she'll call you back"?
3. Was Anna's mom satisfied with this answer? Didn't she ask "why"? What did he respond?
4. Did Anna's mom call back in two days?
5. Did she talk to the husband? If so, what did he say?
Etc, etc

Adding to this: I believe Anna's family was the first to report her missing on 4/10, which would have been the date of that call.

I read the request to call back in 2 days too, but I forgot about it. Good catch!

The articles say her employer called her in missing on April 10 because she missed her first days back to work after unexpectedly calling out the week before. Other articles say her family from Poland called April 10. Maybe they both did.

The fact that people from her work called police and did not call her husband first is very telling. IMO

I read the request to call back in 2 days too, but I forgot about it. Good catch!

The articles say her employer called her in missing on April 10 because she missed her first days back to work after unexpectedly calling out the week before. Other articles say her family from Poland called April 10. Maybe they both did.

The fact that people from her work called police and did not call her husband first is very telling. IMO

I thought so too. However, a small caveat is that they also kept their condo. So a small part of me wonders if she sometimes slept there to "get away". Or maybe they had another arrangement.

The thing that steers me away from this is the fact that she kept her phone home.

There are so many little unknowns.

People intent on committing suicide do not purchase plane tickets & book trips.

also, statistics show, suicides want to be found quickly as not to cause more stress/sorrow for families

Me:
1. Money
2. Relationship (Sex)
3. Revenge

From day 1 of hearing about this story, already knowing the suspicious circumstances behind her lack of communication with her family, to her husband screening phone calls, and her canceled trip, my gut has told me that she was going to Poland and not planning on coming back. Maybe she told her husband, maybe she didn't want him to know and he found out. Does anyone know if the plane tickets were round trip? *edited to add*... In response to your question, i don't know how I'd rate the others, but only that I'd rate number one:

1. control

<snip>
Well, with all due respect, I wouldn't make any conclusions here. Maybe they did call her husband, but he didn't pick up? Most likely, nobody in the office even had his phone number. (I worked in the same office for several years and never even saw Anna's husband.) HR records sometimes have spouses' contact information, but who knows if Anna ever updated her HR record for that.

Well, with all due respect, I wouldn't make any conclusions here. Maybe they did call her husband, but he didn't pick up? Most likely, nobody in the office even had his phone number. (I worked in the same office for several years and never even saw Anna's husband.) HR records sometimes have spouses' contact information, but who knows if Anna ever updated her HR record for that.
Good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members