GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooooo nervous. I feel yucky. Plus I've had like 4 coffees as opposed to my one a day. Lol. Gahhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never heard of a judge who needed to be instructed by the prosecution on just how to instruct the jury for a guilty verdict.

It's as if Deakin is her mentor?

IMO it's a mistrial from the get-go

I agree. Deakin got everything he asked for and more in this judge.

Can the general public lodge a complaint about a trial if it is broadcast like this? I am so angry at this judge and her obvious bias!

Can the general public lodge a complaint about a trial if it is broadcast like this? I am so angry at this judge and her obvious bias!

I have i live in Mass and filed a complaint..Quite frankly i am so upset at the Judge and Prosecutor....I am so upset at the fact that RB is getting away with it..uuugggghhhhh

I have i live in Mass and filed a complaint..Quite frankly i am so upset at the Judge and Prosecutor....I am so upset at the fact that RB is getting away with it..uuugggghhhhh

Thank you! Bella deserves justice, not this circus.

Yes, thank you for doing that.

Thank you!!!!!!

[h=1]MICHAEL MCCARTHY TRIAL - CLOSING ARGUMENTS - PART 2
Just listening to CW closing arguments. he is doing all he can make sure the jury see both RB and MM in mindeye when thinking about the case.
I hope they remember RB is not on trial and this is solely about MM.
How this traversy ever got to court is beyond me. Shocking, all the so called experts need re training and as for that judge, I have no words[/h]

Struggling to watch CW and his crutching at straws. its not a bloody competition. Where is the justice for that child in his twisted words

Struggling to watch CW and his crutching at straws. its not a bloody competition. Where is the justice for that child in his twisted words

He's going for a conviction. This has nothing to do with justice, it's him trying to save his reputation.

Wow. That was heated.

I am back from traveling and trying hard to get all caught from the days I miss.

But quite frankly esp after watching the link, that this Judge has been totally biased towards the Prosecution.

Makes me sick, while MM is no angel ... I do not feel he killed Baby Bella, I think RB did. Period.

RB lied and lied day after day on the Stand.

How in the WORLD did the Prosecution NOT see any of that when they deposed her. They instead are allowing her to 'get away with murder'.

I think this will go pretty quickly, there really no proof that MM did this.

Wow. That was heated.

I am back from traveling and trying hard to get all caught from the days I miss.

But quite frankly esp after watching the link, that this Judge has been totally biased towards the Prosecution.

Makes me sick, while MM is no angel ... I do not feel he killed Baby Bella, I think RB did. Period.

RB lied and lied day after day on the Stand.

How in the WORLD did the Prosecution NOT see any of that when they deposed her. They instead are allowing her to 'get away with murder'.
No matter the verdict, the Prosecution did a lousy job.

When are we thinking we will have a verdict?
Does the jury go home at their normal time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member