Luka Rocco Magnotta: Latest Media Updates *NO DISCUSSION* LIST ONLY

It was around 2004 that Tan first noted in his files that Magnotta said he was hearing voices.

Tan testified today that Magnotta told him in March 2005 that people were taking pictures of him and posting them online in an attempt to ruin his modelling career.

According to Tan, Magnotta heard voices telling him he walked like an ape and that he tried to get rid of them by blaring the radio.

Tan says Magnotta told him he kept his curtains drawn and thought he was always being watched.

. . .
http://metronews.ca/news/canada/1201811/magnottas-family-doctor-testifies-at-trial/

:bananapowerslide:

http://www.newnownext.com/convicted...-dating-site-to-find-prince-charming/07/2015/

:scared:

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/2017/06/20/killer-luka-magnotta-to-marry-fellow-felon-report

From linked article -

"Notorious killer Luka Magnotta has found love in prison, TVA reports.

Magnotta, who is serving a life-sentence for the first-degree murder of international student Lin Jun in 2012, is planning to get married on June 26 to Anthony Jolin, another inmate.

The marriage will take place at Pont-Cartier prison where they are both detained. His mother, Anna Yourkin, will be Magnotta’s witness."

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/06/20/luka-rocco-magnotta-a-trouve-lamour-en-prison
attachment.php

Attachments

• tva-nouvelles_ORIGINAL.jpg
    tva-nouvelles_ORIGINAL.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 83
According to the CBC, Jolin and fellow con Jonathan Hache, 21, stabbed Kevin Whynder to death in the prison shower in 2003.
The violent 30-year-old pimp had executed Halifax teen Kelly Wilneff, 17, with 10 bullets in the head for planning to testify against him at his assault trial, according to CBC News archives.

Prior to shanking Whynder, Jolin had been serving a six-year sentence for robbery with a firearm.

Scroll all the way down for pictures of LM's life behind bars
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/20/killer-luka-magnotta-to-marry-fellow-felon-report

Nov 20 2019
Documentary series on online hunt for Luka Magnotta coming to Netflix
"A three-part documentary series about the online sleuths who helped track down the infamous killer Luka Magnotta is coming to Netflix.

The streaming service says the series will follow the story of internet users across the world who jumped into action after a video of an unknown man killing two kittens was posted online."

"Netflix says the series, titled “Don’t F k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer,” launches Dec. 18."

Nov 20 2019
Documentary series on online hunt for Luka Magnotta coming to Netflix
"A three-part documentary series about the online sleuths who helped track down the infamous killer Luka Magnotta is coming to Netflix.

The streaming service says the series will follow the story of internet users across the world who jumped into action after a video of an unknown man killing two kittens was posted online."

"Netflix says the series, titled “Don’t F k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer,” launches Dec. 18."
There seems to be no discussion thread for this case - I just watched the docu. I was involved in those FB groups way back when. I had forgotten about this case, and memories flooded my mind. Names, the frantic nature of those in the group looking for info.
I could go on and on.

GREAT documentary

There seems to be no discussion thread for this case - I just watched the docu. I was involved in those FB groups way back when. I had forgotten about this case, and memories flooded my mind. Names, the frantic nature of those in the group looking for info.
I could go on and on.

GREAT documentary
Ws thread..
Netflix series "Don't **** With Cats"

I could go on and on.

GREAT documentary
I was a part of those threads too. That was the year I joined this site. I’d love to see them myself.

Inside prison where Don't With Cats killer Luka Magnotta held with evil inmates | Buzz.ie
Canadian Killer Luka Magnotta's Life Behind Bars Is Absolutely Surreal
In the letters shared by the Toronto Sun, it appears that he has remained pretty familiar with current celebrity gossip and pop culture, which is good evidence that he's got access to the outside world from his prison cell.
"We have movie nights. We all have our own TVs. I have painting class and I exercise a lot. I practice language studies," he explained.

Who Was Jun Lin, The Man Whose Brutal Murder Went Viral In 'Don't With Cats'?

I was a part of those threads too. That was the year I joined this site. I’d love to see them myself.
I just came here myself having finished the doc on Friday and wanting to read 50 pages or more of conversation! I'm shocked how many of the threads are closed to replies. It's so incredibly creepy how the folks included in the doc had contact from him via Facebook. Were any of you approached about being in the doc? It sounds like there was at least a core group that were actively working together, beyond just John Green and Baudi Moovan, which is SUCH a great anon handle!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd