Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Thank you ChicagoCrimeSearch for clarifying that the halfway house where Robert's mom lived was not a standard substance abuse program. Having experienced it within my family, I can attest to the fact that addiction is an awful disease. However, while I hope she has managed to stay clean, I find it very difficult to summon any sympathy for her. Robert should have ALWAYS been her first priority...sadly I don't believe he was ever on her priority list and that hurts my heart.

Thinking of Robert...

Poor little guy! Did Robert ever have anything that resembled a "normal" home life? Did he ever feel loved?

He didn't just go poof after that second night with the neighbor. Was the rented home searched as a crime scene by LE?

People who make other people, especially children, disappear deserve the harshest punishment there is. . .

:beatingheart:

It's funny how we can feel so strongly about someone we've never even met...I think of Bonsai every day, wonder where he is, wonder if he was ever happy, if he ever felt loved.
I'm not a mother, nor do I intend to be in the next few years but given the chance I would take him in a heartbeat and would try to give him all the care and happiness he deserves.
If only he knew he has people that care and are looking for him...not everyone has turned their backs on you, little Bonsai!

Rant over, this is getting to me...

Can anyone send me directions on how to be a verified user?
I'd sure like to post more onthis case without breakingWebsleuth rules.

Marking my spot..... :(

Have they checked the septic tank at the last house Bonsai lived at ?
Just a thought.
Way back when Summer Inman was found-- the sheriff (I think it was either him or someone in LE) said that if they hadn't been tipped off-- no one would've found her.
So it's a likely place to hide Robert --if he is dead.
:moo:

Marking my spot as well.......so sad that there hasn't been any new information on Bonsai :(

Still praying Bonsai
Truckz 4 kids will be searching for u this weekend
#BringRobertBeehome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bumping for Bonsai [emoji1307]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Trucks 4 Kidz Returns to Search for Missing Pekin Boy[/h]
PEKIN, Ill - The search group Trucks 4 Kidz attempted to find missing Pekin teenager Robert Bee two weeks ago, with no luck. Over the weekend the group returned and opened up the search asking for the public’s help.
“It’s a big area and my team is only so big so we need help,” Founder of T4K Anthony Accardi said. He added, “We're going to do a grid search of the area and get more eyes out there."
More than 160 volunteers joined in on the search. Accardi says the group must expect the unexpected, that’s why they teamed up with a K-9 unit.
http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...rns-to-search-for-missing-pekin-boy/750409896

I think it is praying for Robert to be found. The emoji is praying. Just guessing.

Truckz4kidz had another search today but no Robert from what I've seen. Where are you Bonzai Bee?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Would "inside and out" have included the septic tank that LietKynes mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually a great question. I have asked and I am waiting for a response on the septic -
What made you ask about the septic? How did you know there was one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back