GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late responding. Thank harmony. I can't see the "screenshot" thing on Tapatalk. Only 500 links. No actual information. Am I the only one?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I just listened again to the audio interview the police did with MM when he was in the hospital. I wanted to listen again to see if I could pick up changes of inflection that might indicate lying or something? Maybe I'm not good at doing that.

This version is clearer than the one played in court, if anyone hasn't heard the clear version and wants to listen again.

[video=youtube;zeWzjQ16TcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeWzjQ16TcU[/video]

I know I'm late responding. Thank harmony. I can't see the "screenshot" thing on Tapatalk. Only 500 links. No actual information. Am I the only one?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
No mpnola, you are not the only one. I see the tweets as screenshots if I login to WS on my PC, but in tapatalk app, I see only links.

If I only have a few minutes to catch up with an entire day a PC login to WS is faster, if that is an option for you. If not, I find the Twitter app is way faster than click, load, back x 500, IMO. HTH

I would think Bella was younger in that photo. Her legs look very chubby in that photo, and I think I can see a diaper or pull-up under the clothing? There was no diaper, no pull-up, and no underwear listed as being found with her body...

The photo makes me want to hug her :-(

If it was a warm late spring/early summer night, I think lighter clothing like a pyjama t-shirt and pyjama leggings would be appropriate for a nearly 3-year old. But the polka dot leggings outfit was apparently a day outfit, not a night outfit? But children can fuss with their clothes and take items off at will, so she might have been put down for a nap or sleep without a top, or taken it off herself? And clothes can be repurposed if the top of a set no longer fits I don't see any reason to not use the leggings part with a t-shirt for pyjamas?

Good observation about the diaper/pull up (or underwear) not being found with her Amonet! Any of us who have had a little one know that even if Bella was potty trained at that age, we always had something on at night.

I scroll to bottom of tapatalk and click "full site". The regular websleuths website come up. It is easier for me to read and I can thank people. HTH

So I have surgery today and my granny passed away...please lord let a verdict come in that somehow results in RB ending up charged with murder! Justice for Bella will never be complete if that woman is given the gift of freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have surgery today and my granny passed away...please lord let a verdict come in that somehow results in RB ending up charged with murder! Justice for Bella will never be complete if that woman is given the gift of freedom!

I'm so sorry about your grams. :( embracing your family with love and peace.
Will also send positive vibes that you heal quickly. Xo

So sorry to hear that Dogface!!

Good luck with your surgery today!!

[video=twitter;877881359871741952]https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet/status/877881359871741952[/video]

I'm off to Glasgow for the day so won't be able to keep an eye on tweets nor this thread. I hope I return to favourable news.

I hope today is the day, nothing gets done in my house during a verdict watch.

I will be planted on the couch today. I just suck at tweets from my phone. Need the laptop for work :(
Let's hope today's the day that MM is acquitted and RBs plea is ripped up.
One can dream.

Oh Dogface, I'm so sorry about your Granny. :(

Dogface, I am so sorry about your Granny. :(

Good luck today with your surgery.

So sorry to hear your granny passed Dogface! :grouphug:

So we started with 9 hour deliberations so far (this morning). So they are going into hour 11....

:waiting:

[video=twitter;877898033287094272]https://twitter.com/hagerwbz/status/877898033287094272[/video]

I hate flies. But I would love to be one right now in that jury room.

Hopefully it's just because they're being extra thorough, wanting to go through all of the evidence, to be sure they've considered everything. I mean it's no small thing to convict or not convict a person, and I'm sure the weight of that responsibility weighs on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53