GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;877932636039139328]https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet/status/877932636039139328[/video]

That's sounds yummy. If I got good lunches like that on a daily basis while deliberating I might stretch it out longer [emoji4]

I read this somewhere and was trying to confirm it, along with finding out more about the composition of the jury. All I can find is 8 women and 4 men. Anyone have a link?

If one juror is a defense attorney, you would think he could argue this well to his fellow jurors. But some people are stubborn and not persuadable once they have set their mind to one way of thinking.

TIA :tyou:

I posted this a day or two ago...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo..._blasts_judge_as_jurors_given_bella_bond_case

Note...
The jury of eight women and four men, whose panel includes a defense attorney,

[video=twitter;877932636039139328]https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet/status/877932636039139328[/video]

Does the jury normally order lunch in? If not, is this some kind of sign?

I'm surprised a defense attorney could serve on a Jury.

I would think the prosecutor would want the defense attorney excused. Leaving a defense attorney on I could only see for 2 reasons: 1) thinking the atty would see holes in the defense or 2) incompetence and oversight. Just MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Still :waiting: around here also...

That's sounds yummy. If I got good lunches like that on a daily basis while deliberating I might stretch it out longer [emoji4]

Yes, it does sound yummy!
bulbar-smiley.gif

I'm surprised a defense attorney could serve on a Jury.

You and me both! My sister was excused because she was married to one.... :thinking:

Needle marks?

:confused:

Does the jury normally order lunch in? If not, is this some kind of sign?

No, I don't think so. I believe the trials I've seen most jurors order in. That way at least they can continue to deliberate....

Come on jurors .....
:judge:

JUSTICE for BELLA!!

not for nothing but I sleep w my hair up.

This also looks like it was taken in the morning...her hair looks like she may have a ponytail holder in, meaning her mother may have been too lazy to take it out before bed.

she looks like her dad in those pics. she was such a cutie.

I would think Bella was younger in that photo. Her legs look very chubby in that photo, and I think I can see a diaper or pull

When I attended the Bashara Trial the Jurors had to bring their own lunch and snacks! I have to head out for a few hours so hoping for a verdict when I get back. Yet I thought that yesterday after playing a round of golf and rushing home. Grrrrr

Was anyone watching the stream on WAT this morning before the jury came in & was released for deliberations? Was that the judge who was talking to the prosecutors at the podium & then sat down next to Deakin for a long while as Shapiro and the other woman with the long hair at the defense table watched this whole thing?

I sure hope this jury doesn't fall for the lies Bella's 'mom' testified to in the trial. I hope they realize she has a deep seeded vested interest to lie in order to escape her own criminal culpability.

I truly believe she is the one who killed little Bella. It would be such a grave injustice for Bella if the very one who killed her got away with it. :(

But tragically I have seen cases where the woman always blamed the man and the juries bought it.

I read a case last year where a man spent many years in prison for killing a child and the female parent testified against him, but his attorneys were able to find evidence years later showing that he did not do it and the female was the one who had actually murdered the child.

Justice for Bella will only come when her mother is held fully responsible for her death.

JMO

Was anyone watching the stream on WAT this morning before the jury came in & was released for deliberations? Was that the judge who was talking to the prosecutors at the podium & then sat down next to Deakin for a long while as Shapiro and the other woman with the long hair at the defense table watched this whole thing?

I wasn't watching, but.....WTH?

I wasn't watching, but.....WTH?

Not sure, but it sure looked like her, without her robe & like she had just gotten a haircut or her hair was flat ironed. If it was, it was strange. I hope someone else saw it.

Not sure, but it sure looked like her, without her robe & like she had just gotten a haircut or her hair was flat ironed. If it was, it was strange. I hope someone else saw it.

I guess there is no "clip" of this??

Come on jurors...

:gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering:

I was not watching but :gaah:

One more hour until they are released for the day correct? Or can they opt to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74