GUILTY AZ - Jayden Glomb, 13, found dead in desert, Vail, 10 May 2017

I would imagine that it either started in the kitchen or tumbled into there, and perhaps she was attempting to defend herself with the only thing she could grasp, a fork. Perhaps he took it from her and stabbed her with it? No matter how much he attempted to plan it, clearly things went sideways and they were both grasping at whatever they could, her to save her life and him to end it. What a monster she must have been so scared.

I've thought about a struggle. It could not have been much of a battle if Mom and other siblings were home "sleeping" at the time, and didn't wake up. Hmmm. Also, yes the suicide note is definitely mentioned to justify the 1st degree Homicide charge. Other strange things not yet figured out..
Key found outside

Copper ligature found in back yard

Him seen driving his Dodge Charger in surveillance..but blood found in Mom's car

Lelevier "attack" a week after the Homicide

He had a Den? did he sleep in Den?

Mother is about to give birth to their child, we're they estranged in some way?

I would imagine that it either started in the kitchen or tumbled into there, and perhaps she was attempting to defend herself with the only thing she could grasp, a fork. Perhaps he took it from her and stabbed her with it? No matter how much he attempted to plan it, clearly things went sideways and they were both grasping at whatever they could, her to save her life and him to end it. What a monster she must have been so scared.

I've thought about a struggle. It could not have been much of a battle if Mom and other siblings were home "sleeping" at the time, and didn't wake up. Hmmm. Also, yes the suicide note is definitely mentioned to justify the 1st degree Homicide charge. Other strange things not yet figured out..
Key found outside

Copper ligature found in back yard

Him seen driving his Dodge Charger in surveillance..but blood found in Mom's car

Lelevier "attack" a week after the Homicide

Maybe the den thing was to explain his absences from the marital bed at night when he crept into his stepdaughters bedroom.

My best friend and I went to the same hospital to train as nurses when we were 18. As soon as she got out of her home, she told me that her stepfather used to come into her room several times a week and although he never raped her, he forced her to perform sexual acts on him, that I didn't know in all my innocence that people did. She used to stay over at our house every single weekend, and often would want to stay week nights, but my mother didn't allow sleepovers on school nights.

My friend begged me not to tell anyone and I didn't until decades later when I told my mother. She told me that she knew, but in those days people minded their own business and the only thing that would happen would be that the girl would be sent to a childrens home, which she didn't think was the best thing for the girl. She tried to make her happy and safe at our house.

[QUOTE=Farside;13418356]I've thought about a struggle. It could not have been much of a battle if Mom and other siblings were home "sleeping" at the time, and didn't wake up. Hmmm. Also, yes the suicide note is definitely mentioned to justify the 1st degree Homicide charge. Other strange things not yet figured out..
Key found outside I think he tried to make it appear his wife's vehicle had been stolen the night Jayden was murdered. It was the spare key to her vehicle that normally hung in the kitchen.

Copper ligature found in back yard Could this be what he used to kill Jayden?

Him seen driving his Dodge Charger in surveillance..but blood found in Mom's car Apparently he pretended to search the neighborhood for Jayden after he reported her missing to his wife. It would've been easy enough to admit he drove past the school searching for her but, fortunately, he panicked and denied it which was his undoing because he was seen in the surveillance footage near the school--in the Charger.

Lelevier "attack" a week after the Homicide Pretty stupid. He really overdid things, trying to prove he was a victim--IMO, trying to divert suspicion away from himself as a suspect.

[/QUOTE]

My opinions on some of the items you listed are in red.

Perfect Indy Anna not quoting for space reasons but all MOO as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Farside;13418356]I've thought about a struggle. It could not have been much of a battle if Mom and other siblings were home "sleeping" at the time, and didn't wake up. Hmmm. Also, yes the suicide note is definitely mentioned to justify the 1st degree Homicide charge. Other strange things not yet figured out..
Key found outside I think he tried to make it appear his wife's vehicle had been stolen the night Jayden was murdered. It was the spare key to her vehicle that normally hung in the kitchen.

Copper ligature found in back yard Could this be what he used to kill Jayden?

Him seen driving his Dodge Charger in surveillance..but blood found in Mom's car Apparently he pretended to search the neighborhood for Jayden after he reported her missing to his wife. It would've been easy enough to admit he drove past the school searching for her but, fortunately, he panicked and denied it which was his undoing because he was seen in the surveillance footage near the school--in the Charger.

Lelevier "attack" a week after the Homicide Pretty stupid. He really overdid things, trying to prove he was a victim--IMO, trying to divert suspicion away from himself as a suspect.

My opinions on some of the items you listed are in red.[/QUOTE]

👍👍👍👏👏👏👏 Very excellent observations. Totally agree! Reading these and re-reading just makes me think, did he try to implicate Mom by using her car that dump body or is he just THAT stupid? This guy is in bad shape. Not looking good for him. This group is awesome! You guys rock!

Originally posted by Farside
Very excellent observations. Totally agree! Reading these and re-reading just makes me think, did he try to implicate Mom by using her car that dump body or is he just THAT stupid? This guy is in bad shape. Not looking good for him. This group is awesome! You guys rock!
I think there's a lot of evidence that this guy is THAT stupid. JMO

Glad you've settled-in with us, Farside!! :)

:welcome:
to

Websleuths,

:cheer:opalpearl !!!:cheer:

We're glad you're with us!!!

:party:

Disgusting! This makes me sick. I'm sorry, but she should still be alive, and he is the one who should be in her place. I cannot even bear the sight of his face.

I am so utterly sorry for Jayden and all she endured, and I wish strength and comfort for her loved ones. Go in peace, little one. You deserved so much better.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Disgusting! This makes me sick. I'm sorry, but she should still be alive, and he is the one who should be in her place. I cannot even bear the sight of his face.

I am so utterly sorry for Jayden and all she endured, and I wish strength and comfort for her loved ones. Go in peace, little one. You deserved so much better.

On top of everything else, we find out her private moments were filmed in the bathroom. She probably lived in fear of him and thought that was one of the few places she can get away from him. What a sick dog.

This is just sickening. The beautiful innocent child was living with a monster! So, he was spying on her through peephole using spy cameras what a sick fk. He wasn't working, his wife was. While she was at work, he was watching the children and installing spy equipment in the house. The wife has filed for divorce and moved out of the house. My thought is she probably caught him spying and he killed her as not to get caught. Still some unanswered questions like how did he scuffle with her without waking up the kids/wife!

Creep that poor girl

Evil! :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I go between :furious: and wanting to :tears:

We try so hard to protect our young from the monsters "out there". To learn it is in their own home is beyond my tolerance level. I want to scream, kick, and vent this anger sooo bad. I cannot imagine the horror and anger the mother feels now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back