Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, left field thought here. Could someone had grabbed her thinking that her badge would allow them into non civilian areas of the airport??

http://myfox8.com/2017/06/29/family-of-missing-nc-airport-worker-rents-helicopter-for-search/
RALEIGH, N.C. — The family of the Raleigh-Durham International Airport employee who went missing while on break Monday afternoon rented a helicopter to aid in the search, WNCN reports.

Security records show Cope’s 2014 Ford Fusion left the parking lot, but there is no security video that shows who was driving.

Cope’s family rented a helicopter Thursday to search for her 2014 Ford Fusion in the Falls Lake area.

According to two articles posted today, it seems that searches have extended towards Falls Lake via helicopter (the helicopter was paid for by Ms. Cope's roommates, allegedly). Someone earlier in the thread suggested that Falls lake was a possibility as one of the airport-WF Shell station (where the gas was purchased) routes crossed over Falls lake, so good job; it would seem LE would agree with that possibility.

Also, it appears that the investigation has extended to Wake and Durham counties, suggesting that the potential search radius is extending northwest, for what it's worth.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-joins-search-nc-starbucks-worker-allison-cope/story?id=48350154

http://www.wral.com/friends-authorities-continue-search-for-woman-last-seen-leaving-rdu/16793039/

Ok, left field thought here. Could someone had grabbed her thinking that her badge would allow them into non civilian areas of the airport??

I thought of that too, but your badge would have a photo on it. Unless perp is a young blonde female... not saying it's not possible, though!

I don't think there is any criminality whatsoever involved in this case. It reminds me of a sad case I followed where a young female doctor walked out of working in a hospital mid shift and drowned herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding...The roommate said they met when she started dating AC's brother, and that she married the love of her life. So I assume that was the brother...If she married him, why are she and AC roommates instead of her living with him? Or is he a roommate also?

I'm guessing they all lived together, at least at one point. It appears from social media posts that Allison's roommate and brother split and that the roommate is now in a relationship with someone else so that situation may have changed.

I was in the RDU area today and took a couple different routes up to Wake Forest to see if I saw anything out of place along the way, unfortunately I did not. I also saw a Facebook post earlier that the Pit Bull Rescue was trying to assemble volunteers and search dogs to carry out a search on foot, it didn't say in what area though.

I think (MOO) she ran to the car on break to get something, and was carjacked. I think her parking lot was outside, not in a parking garage? Easy enough for a creep with a gun to force her in the car and drive off.

I'm not understanding...The roommate said they met when she started dating AC's brother, and that she married the love of her life. So I assume that was the brother...If she married him, why are she and AC roommates instead of her living with him? Or is he a roommate also?

That was an older comment. Relationships (and marriages) change. I'm happy that their close friendship endured. I'm like that with my daughter -in-law.

According to two articles posted today, it seems that searches have extended towards Falls Lake via helicopter (the helicopter was paid for by Ms. Cope's roommates, allegedly). Someone earlier in the thread suggested that Falls lake was a possibility as one of the airport-WF Shell station (where the gas was purchased) routes crossed over Falls lake, so good job; it would seem LE would agree with that possibility.

Also, it appears that the investigation has extended to Wake and Durham counties, suggesting that the potential search radius is extending northwest, for what it's worth.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-joins-search-nc-starbucks-worker-allison-cope/story?id=48350154

http://www.wral.com/friends-authorities-continue-search-for-woman-last-seen-leaving-rdu/16793039/

That first article worded two things a bit differently than I have read previously...

"Investigators believe Cope left the airport parking lot in her silver Ford Fusion."

Not sure if it's just different wording but all articles have said she they weren't sure if she was driving the car or was in it when the badge was used. Perhaps they have reason to believe differently now.

"Sarah Kosinski, told ABC News she believes Cope went to her car during her work break because Kosinski had texted her earlier that day asking whether she had left her car registration paperwork inside Cope’s vehicle."

And from this post it sounds like it was perhaps the roommate'a registration that was accidentally left in Allison's car.

I'm thinking I missed something. I can't figure out who N is?

Something has led them to Falls Lake. I just wonder what.

I don't think there is any criminality whatsoever involved in this case. It reminds me of a sad case I followed where a young female doctor walked out of working in a hospital mid shift and drowned herself.

I have considered this, but have since ranked this theory as less likely for the following reasons:

1. Ms. Cope would have reached Falls Lake, which is where the people proffering the theory of her running away to commit suicide suggest she went, before she would have reached the WF Shell Station.

2. If she was going to drown herself, why fill her car up with gas beforehand? $23.52 is more than enough to fill up a Ford Fusion with around a 1/3 of a tank, so why fill her car up all of the way when (1) she would have reached her most likely destination already without needing the gas; (2) why would she need that much gas.

3. Like I said, $23.52 is more than enough to fill up a Fusion near empty. Moreover, she made the trip all the way out to WF on the gas she already had. Why go to the gas station, and then backtrack to the theorized suicide point? We know via her Instagram that she was already familiar with Falls Lake, so why choose a different location?

http://abc11.com/news/rdu-releases-surveillance-photos-of-missing-woman/2164189/
attachment.php

Updated 2 mins ago
RALEIGH, North Carolina (WTVD) --
The RDU Airport Police Department has released three surveillance photos that show Allison Cope and her car at a Shell gas station at 942 Durham Road, Wake Forest, NC at approximately 4:15 p.m. on Monday afternoon.

Cope has not been heard from since she left her job at an airport terminal Starbucks Monday.

In a news release, RDU police said "Airport police have thoroughly reviewed the video and there is no evidence that she is under any distress. Furthermore, RDU Police have uncovered no evidence of any crimes being committed at the airport or anywhere on the airport campus."
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2164180_630x354.jpg
    2164180_630x354.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 426
  • 2164182_630x354.jpg
    2164182_630x354.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 416
I'm thinking I missed something. I can't figure out who N is?

Something has led them to Falls Lake. I just wonder what.

"N" is the "missing number," so to speak. It represents a single person or groups of persons, and it includes both sexes. It is the term used to denote the hypothesized abductor, or agent/force that has resulted in Ms. Cope's disappearance.

As an animal welfare worker, especially for pit bulls, she might have had to previously testify for some animal abuse cases (dogfighting or other issues) or be slated to do so in the future. Something like that could have caused her to be a target.

Animal welfare worker here. People who work in various animal welfare fields suffer one of the highest rates of compassion fatigue - up there with first responders. I know her primary job isn't the pit bull rescue but it appears to be a major part of her life. At my work, we have yearly mandatory meetings with a compassion fatigue therapist just to check-in and to make sure we're dealing in healthy ways. It's not an easy field and not one for the faint of heart. I've been in this field for over a decade and have suffered bouts of depression related to my work. One instance was so bad I had to take time off. I locked myself in my office, sobbed my eyes out, had a subsequent panic attack, and fled the building - and no one knew what was up with me because I hid it. I was embarrassed. Obviously I don't know Allison's frame of mind, but just throwing this out there.

I also work with animals (stray dogs here in India). I totally understand what you're talking about as I have been there myself. Sometimes I just wanted to run away, far away to somewhere where life is more kind and peaceful. I never did but I had to scale back quite a bit because of compassion fatigue, mental fatigue, depression, etc. Sending you a big hug!

I was also thinking that maybe something like this happened to Allison. The overwhelming need to get away from it all for a while.

I hope she's found soon!

I'm nervous she had a breakdown of some sort.

I work with Allison. She is not a smoker. She parks in the supervisor lot, which is a five minute walk from T2. She would never up and leave, this can not be voluntary. I'm thinking random person, wrong place, wrong time.
She does not have a secret lover, we all talk about our love lives and there were no secrets.
Also, no reason for her to have her debit card. HMS provides a meal for every shift, can eat anything at starbucks. We are not allowed to leave the premise on a break, so that was not her intentions. I'm guessing she was going to grab the car registration for her roommate (who I think is actually her sister in law, not sure why they call her her roommate?) or maybe it's that she isn't actually married to Allisons brother, but Allison always called her her sister in law.

Missing Allison so much and so confused about why and how this could have happened.

As an animal welfare worker, especially for pit bulls, she might have had to previously testify for some animal abuse cases (dogfighting or other issues) or be slated to do so in the future. Something like that could have caused her to be a target.

Or what if she was lured away with a rescue effort that was not legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff