GUILTY CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest* #2

Did anyone else read that there was a private memorial last Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have not seen it anywhere, but the family did as they are keeping it private and will post pics later.

Wow. The picture of Kiaya that shows on the feed right now looks strangely like Nicole Lovell to me. :sob:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Details Released In Death Of Kiaya Campbell

The investigation into the murder of 10-year-old Kiaya Campbell has found bruises on her body, but so far no evidence that she was sexually assaulted.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/06/23/kiaya-campbell-murder/

I'm a little confused. While I'm relieved that it appears that Kiaya wasn't sexually assaulted, I don't understand this statement:

The Adams County Coroner has completed the autopsy of the girl, but will not release the results or comment because the case remains under investigation.

So who exactly is reporting that there is no evidence? Is it because AZ isn't charged with SA? Believe me, I hope that Kiaya wasn't assaulted any more horrifically than we've already heard but I also remember that it was initially reported that poor little Bella Grogan-Cannella wasn't sexually assaulted but that changed later.

It's so very hard to think about a teen commiting such a crime against a vulnerable victim, no matter what the motivation was.

Coreyrocks - IMO it's the twins who had a sister. People are saying though that it was a mistake in reporting, but IMO there is a sister around.

Thanks much for your info on the Kiaya topic. Btw, I'm writing a research report on humorist Sam Levenson and he is the actual original speaker of the Audrey Hepburn quote. She in fact said it but was quoting him when she did. Thought you might like to know. -AC

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...0-year-old-kiaya-campbell-due-in-court-friday

"At the hearing, which is scheduled for 1:30 p.m., a judge will determine what bond will be set for the 15-year-old boy, who faces a first-degree murder charge and a murder of a child charge in connection with Kiaya Campbell's death."

This media source is back to excluding the accused's name since so far he is still being tried as a juvenile (unless the prosecutor decides to charge him as an adult in a hearing later).

Yes. I feel he should never see the light of day. I wish I felt he was salvageable but it sounds like the violence with which she was killed makes him hopeless. IMO [emoji853]

Trying to give them another chance is half the reason they get out and kill again. lock him up forever. hes not a baby he murdered a 10 year old and most likely had some sort of sexual motive as well. He deserves to never be around people free again. she doesnt get to so why should he.

Trying to give them another chance is half the reason they get out and kill again. lock him up forever. hes not a baby he murdered a 10 year old and most likely had some sort of sexual motive as well. He deserves to never be around people free again. she doesnt get to so why should he.

Agree with you 100%

Does anyone know if there are any facebook groups for Kaiya? I looked and could find one/any. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back