Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiping off my eye shadow from my small, almond shaped eyes as I post. Not trying to make light of this case by any means, just a little light hearted comment. BTW, my almond eyes are courtesy of my Cherokee mama.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Mine too! I'm 1/2 Cherokee on my mothers side as well. My little beady eyes can look super dark when im stressed or worn out. I hope she's taking a mental health vacay. She's smart, funny, beautiful and so selfless for her work with the pups <3

and it's amazing how often big corporations 'get around' the law by having people 'volunteer' for shifts etc. ... not saying that's what happened here or with this particular company but there are many who work employees literally to death ... and they do it 'legally'

end rant

I read earlier about her work shift. She was returning to work one day with 3 hours sleep and 7 hours between shifts. I wonder how often this occurred? Being exhausted can do horrible things to your mental health.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

http://abc11.com/news/rdu-releases-surveillance-photos-of-missing-woman/2164189/

In this article (which has been posted before) it states her friends reported the last debit card purchase. How does your roommate (even if you are BFF and were once family) log in to your online banking stuff? It sounds to me like some serious boundary issues with that whole situation. I don't know. I would tell my BFF "I don't have any money until I get paid Friday" or "I have $50 to last 4 days" but they wouldn't be able to report my transaction activity to the police or media, and this is what it sounds like happened as opposed to the police checking with the bank.

My guess is that Allison had a book or index file of passwords, I know many people do this. So when Allison went missing, the roommate tried to help find her by looking up information.

New article from today quotes Sarah's impression of Allison in the gas station.

A few of her friends have spent time searching for Cope, but their searching has turned up nothing. They also have created fliers and posted them around the Triangle.

They say it is clear, even from the blurry surveillance images, that something isn't right.

"Her brows are down, sunken. She looks like she was crying," said Sarah Kosinski Cope. "It looks darker around her eyes also."

"It's not even like her to park on the other side of the pump, and that look on her face, it won't leave my mind," said Kosinski Cope.

http://www.wral.com/four-days-later...rch-for-woman-last-seen-leaving-rdu/16795688/

[video=twitter;880857459484749824]https://twitter.com/athansabc11/status/880857459484749824[/video]

This is... interesting.

bbm - I tossed that idea out at one point but I don't know if it was actually reported somewhere? Did you read it somewhere in msm?
I read it here. If I recall, it was stated as fact in the very beginnng of the thread so I believed it was backed up somewhere. I have only followed this case in here, and haven't chased any media reports on this case. Goes to show why we need to be careful with our wording... =\

Maybe it's just me but I can't imagine LE giving the roommate financial information of AC.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Well it could be a business credit card for the photography co. It could be that the bank sent her an alert on her phone (mine does) stating her funds were below amount necessary. I honestly thought that LE was the first to relay that info. I'm probably wrong because my recall isn't what it used to be so apologies if I am. You do bring up good points.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

is the general consensus that she is somewhere around Falls Lake? How much gas would $23 put in her tank? How far could she drive on a full tank?

Was Sarah also the person who asked about the car registration?

This article mentions the store clerk saying that Allison went to the restroom while pumping gas.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/airport...e-photos-of-missing-starbucks-worker/2167565/
So I guess that thing in her hand is a restroom key with something big and clunky on it to remind ppl to return it. Funny wording that she used restroom WHILE pumping gas. I never saw anyone that would leave a car untended while gassing. I think it's illegal to latch the nozzle and leave car while gas is actually pumping. Unless of course it's a full service station with a gas jockey doing it for you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Was Sarah also the person who asked about the car registration?

I remember it as being related to insurance so I assume both vehicles are registered to the rescue group. She may have needed the VIN for Sarah's car to get quotes for insurance or something.

I'm starting to wonder if she's facing some financial difficulties if that was the last money in her account. She probably makes decent money but she does travel a lot and probably has a sizable car payment since it's a brand new vehicle. Maybe they were getting a quote for insurance to try to save some money. Just some thoughts. I can see her maybe being overwhelmed by bills or not having the money to pay her half of the rent/insurance/etc and that combined with other stresses her maybe feeling the urge to run away.

Could it be a wallet and keys in one hand? The picture is pretty distorted. That white thing hanging at the bottom could be one of those tags you put on your key ring. Like a gym tag, or VIP tag for a grocery store.

Could the hanging thing be the airport swipe card? Sorry if someone already mentioned this. Just catching up.

is the general consensus that she is somewhere around Falls Lake? How much gas would $23 put in her tank? How far could she drive on a full tank?

---Rough Estimation---
Full tank of gas - about 500 miles, give or take
$23 worth of gas - about 325 miles, give or take

She may have had some things packed in her trunk, Set up a bank account in another state that she had been funneling money into as well as a new cell phone?? By the next day she could have driven miles or states away gassed up with another bank card.

I feel the police and FBI would probably not be searching for her if they thought she had left on her own or did not think she was in danger. There must be a lot more about this situation they are not sharing. I remember a lot of times LE is slow to get involved when a teenager goes missing if they think the teen ran away. Wonder if they found anything of concern on her computer or cell phone. This is my own opinion. Of course I realize she is not a teen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member