UNSOLVED CA - Port Hueneme, LIVING HispFem 'Luxci', Sep'92

I live in a predominantly French community. I think it's a disservice to assume she's Hispanic. She could easily be Italian, French, even Irish or a multi-national mixture of the sort.

Why don't they do a DNA test on her? Run it through the crime labs see if she's related to anyone?

Basing all this research on the name Luxci or Lux ceah or whatever when the name itself actually came from a

woman who pretended not to hear but could hear perfectly? Hmmmm... Her name could be ANYTHING. I wouldn't spend too much time on trying to figure that out.

I smell fish in Denmark.

They didn't have DNA then. I do believe you're correct on her nationality being possibly that other than hispanic. Although you're making assumptions that she was pretending she could hear. The article printed up mentioned that she had the mental capacity of a 9 year old. She could have used many coping strategies through the years. It sounds to me like she has been kept somewhere for quite some time. Someone was exploiting her. She was afraid of men and found very close to a port with a receipt on her from another port. I smell not fish in Denmark but sex trafficking the 90's when nobody was aware of sex trafficking. I think she was a victim who somehow slipped free until her captors (military personnel?) were tipped off by all the news coverage that she had escaped. This story deserves a heck of a lot more light than it ever received. I think both LE and social services have way more tools to deal with people trafficked into prostitution (or in her case I think a sex slave for military) than ever before.

The Unsolved Mysteries show seems to have been taken down. I can find no sign of it anywhere and the only update associated with their site is that of unsubstantiated rumors that she's a homeless woman living in Santa Paula.

They didn't have DNA then. I do believe you're correct on her nationality being possibly that other than hispanic. Although you're making assumptions that she was pretending she could hear. The article printed up mentioned that she had the mental capacity of a 9 year old. She could have used many coping strategies through the years. It sounds to me like she has been kept somewhere for quite some time. Someone was exploiting her. She was afraid of men and found very close to a port with a receipt on her from another port. I smell not fish in Denmark but sex trafficking the 90's when nobody was aware of sex trafficking. I think she was a victim who somehow slipped free until her captors (military personnel?) were tipped off by all the news coverage that she had escaped. This story deserves a heck of a lot more light than it ever received. I think both LE and social services have way more tools to deal with people trafficked into prostitution (or in her case I think a sex slave for military) than ever before.

I find it flabbergasting that more wasn't done to help her and identify her. In addition to all the red flags you've said, those who examined her said that she'd given birth, and she herself communicated that she'd had a baby. Anyone with a mental age of 9 cannot consent. And where is that baby? Are there any unidentified newborns or toddlers in that area from that time (alive or otherwise...)? Or even child Does from several years after could be her child.

But it seems like they've lost track of her anyway, so I doubt it'll ever really be solved...

Go to 21:27.

This is the original Unsolved Mysteries segment. It doesn't include any info from after besides a barebones update on how Lucy left the shelter. It does have pictures and video of Lucy working with a therapist.

Bumping for Luxci.
Do we know anything else now? I don’t know too much about this case. I did see a post on FB about a homeless woman known as Lucy Doe who is believed to be Luxci.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back