Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It it does look funny but why even wear a vest? The FBI at the apartment aren't wearing vests when he was arrested.
Stock photo from Google search. But could the guy be wearing a shirt similar to these? I guess any blue shirt for any other company (like a construction crew) could look just like this too though.
9eb5139f309f1e4d9fda4e532b3275b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post 3 on page 1 of this thread lists some of the many things he checked off as being into.

I have to wonder if he intended on capturing a victim to keep them alive as a sex slave because there is almost a patterned theme to some of the things.

"Is looking for a relationship, and ....snipped for focus.......a sub, a slave.
Giving Master/slave
Submissive/slaves

Predicament bondage
Watching others wear chains
Watching others wear shackles

Giving behavior modification"

Its a scary thought but if that was his intent then it could be where he took her was a place he had pre-arranged to hold her.

If she struggled and fought him then she likely didnt make it past the first hour of him taking her but it still could be where he took her even if he killed her right away.

His list makes me wonder if he made a "home movie".

Sometimes media are instructed not to release certain info under investigation which might leak by the general public. For example i post in another thread on this website and discuss an event important to the crime where one of the members saw a bunch of reporters at as it was local to her yet for almost a week now we are surprised it has not been reported in the news for this high profile case at all. Likely LE advised the media not to. They don't report whatever they want for clicks and revenue. The media is extremely controlled as far as what it releases en mass same story by all the outlets in case you haven't noticed.

I work in news. I said we hold news on suspects and they would've been ready to release it --as soon as-- he was arrested if they'd known he was at the vigil. Simultaneously. Not that they would've released it before LE named him publicly.

MAYBE this person is a relatively new addition and had no idea that he was taking a fantasy lifestyle literally.
She likely had no clue about his fantasies until LE filled her in and wired her to question him imo. Otherwise he likely wouldn't have opened up to her about it. Considering these fetishes were relatively new and he's been with her for years, chances of her being into it is slim and he may not have told her about it yet until she started grilling him about his involvement due to the publicized car footage and info LE filled her in on to assist in the surveillance. She was likely horrified and was on board to assist with the investigation imo.

Post 3 on page 1 of this thread lists some of the many things he checked off as being into.

I have to wonder if he intended on capturing a victim to keep them alive as a sex slave because there is almost a patterned theme to some of the things.

"Is looking for a relationship, and ....snipped for focus.......a sub, a slave.
Giving Master/slave
Submissive/slaves

Predicament bondage
Watching others wear chains
Watching others wear shackles

Giving behavior modification"

Its a scary thought but if that was his intent then it could be where he took her was a place he had pre-arranged to hold her.

If she struggled and fought him then she likely didnt make it past the first hour of him taking her but it still could be where he took her even if he killed her right away.
bbm

If she struggled and fought, he likely enjoyed it more. People who enjoy inflicting pain enjoy watching their victim(s) respond to the pain they're inflicting. His profile also indicates that he likes "brats," which are submissives who push back against the authority and require additional training.
I mean, obviously for her sake, I hope YYZ didn't make it long. But her struggling or fighting would not have been a turn-off for BC at all.

I don't think so. I think he admitted picking her up on the 14th or 15th. This rally was June 29, so the day before the arrest.

Then he's bolder then I thought. Just wow.

The pic of the person people are trying to see if it's a vest---- I think it's a box sitting on the car trunk. (Or hood. Didn't look that closely).

And Mr. Chinese Sketch Artist needs to get the photo of abby and libbys bridge guy!!!!! Stat!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Why do y'all think the FBI waited a full day from gathering the audio evidence to arrest him? My first inclination is to think, wow they put that poor girl in danger. Probably not because I'm sure they had eyes and ears everywhere. But still, what could the reasoning be in waiting for the arrest?

Maybe not if his kidnapping, bondage of women he prefers are Asian. JMO

I work in news. I said we hold news on suspects and they would've been ready to release it --as soon as-- he was arrested if they'd known he was at the vigil. Simultaneously. Not that they would've released it before LE named him publicly.

:welcome: to websleuths, and thank you for the information.

Unless you yourself are the top guy who gives the green light what can be released I have to disagree with you. The case hasn't gone to trial yet and there are a lot of info under wrap as evidence including his participation in the rally. If something leaks LE can't stop that. There's another case where the murder suspect was arrested yet there is so much not released yet due to the fact the trial to convict him hasn't taken place yet including a potentially big news story lots of media were present at but the big details not released despite that fact. Instead only general info without the elephant in the room. I doubt media can release info under wraps just because they have it and it could give them a lot of clicks.

She likely had no clue about his fantasies until LE filled her in and wired her to question him imo. Otherwise he likely wouldn't have opened up to her about it. Considering these fetishes were relatively new and he's been with her for years, chances of her being into it is slim and he may not have told her about it yet until she started grilling him about his involvement due to the publicized car footage and info LE filled her in on to assist in the surveillance.

Respectfully, please do recall that BC has a history of including multiple parties in his his relationship pursuits. Maybe there is one he has been in a long term relationship with, and maybe she was fully aware of his preferences and was even content with polyamory. Further, maybe the woman at the vigil is the new addition and perhaps she was aware of his fetishes but was under the impression that they were fantasies.

IMO, this guy doesn't "open up". He used the confession as a weapon.

bbm

If she struggled and fought, he likely enjoyed it more. People who enjoy inflicting pain enjoy watching their victim(s) respond to the pain they're inflicting. His profile also indicates that he likes "brats," which are submissives who push back against the authority and require additional training.
I mean, obviously for her sake, I hope YYZ didn't make it long. But her struggling or fighting would not have been a turn-off for BC at all.

I think it may give a clue as to where she is located. It would have had to have been a pre-arranged place that offered him some sort of solitude.

The abandoned cement plant or some place like that would fit the bill for him. It would have to have been reasonably close I would suspect.

With Todd Kohlhepp he kept her on some property he owned which was not too far from his other main house.

I would bet he did.

If he did, and if authorities have it...it may the "indication" that YY is no longer alive. This is truly haunting....her poor parents....I can't even imagine....

But wasn't all this fetish stuff taken from the Redpilloverdose ID? I thought that you said that ID was not him.

No. This came from his Fetlife profile, which I'm absolutely positive is his. See page 1. I never thought Red was him, and that's pretty well confirmed.

Respectfully, please do recall that BC has a history of including multiple parties in his his relationship pursuits. Maybe there is one he has been in a long term relationship with, and maybe she was fully aware of his preferences and was even content with polyamory. Further, maybe the woman at the vigil is the new addition and perhaps she was aware of his fetishes but was under the impression that they were fantasies.

IMO, this guy doesn't "open up". He used the confession as a weapon.
In the past couple of pages I have posted multiple possibilities, from the girl being in the know considering she's been with him for years (the roommate/wired person imo) to being clueless and filled in by LE. Multiple scenarios make sense to me at the moment imo except using the confession as a weapon. I think the roommate is intelligent for cooperating with LE and getting a confession out of him therefore don't think she's the weak type he could scare with his words, to use as a weapon.

Said this a few days ago in an earlier thread, I'll repeat it.

Google Stingray, if you feel so inclined.

I am unsure if it is still widely used. It used to be a pretty common tool. I have no clue if it was used in this case.

- Nick

NYPD loaned their stingray to a Texas LE investigating another case that is on Websleuths (Missy Bevers) .

If he did, and if authorities have it...it may the "indication" that YY is no longer alive. This is truly haunting....her poor parents....I can't even imagine....

bbm That's exactly what I've been thinking (and posting here a while ago). It's the only thing I can think of why they are so sure.

I think it may give a clue as to where she is located. It would have had to have been a pre-arranged place that offered him some sort of solitude.

The abandoned cement plant or some place like that would fit the bill for him. It would have to have been reasonably close I would suspect.

With Todd Kohlhepp he kept her on some property he owned which was not too far from his other main house.

Could be the cement plant, could be one of the nearby storage unit facilities. Since police allegedly have audio of him saying he lured her back to his apartment, I'm inclined to assume that things at least got started there. There are a number of places he could have taken her afterward, but I agree. He likely transported her somewhere else to indulge in his slavery fantasies. This guy planned this thing out for a while. He likely pre-covered his tracks. Definitely wouldn't want to run too much risk of having a ton of evidence in his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member