Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where any of the kids said they were heading? Or they just left the house nothing specific?

Nothing I see says Philly is involved. It says:

State police, along with detectives from Solebury, Middletown, Newtown, and Buckingham Townships along with police dogs, executed a search warrant at a home in Solebury Township around 7 p.m. Sunday.

The article was updated right after I posted the original link and the mention of PHilly PD was removed. I can post screenshot if you dont beloeve me.

HOWEVER, Jeff Chirico, the reporter for 6ABC posted video on twitter yesterday afternoon of Philly PD arriving at the house in Solebury to execute the warrant.

[video=twitter;884194336019185672]https://twitter.com/JeffChirico/status/884194336019185672[/video]

More than 3 victims is classified as a serial killing. Could also explain the FBI's involvement. Local LE would also need support, assistance, resources.

I don't think these guys are dead. I think they're running, but why?

I don't think this is a serial killer. I think one (or more) are dead and the rest are in hiding. Whomever is in hiding either saw something, knows something, is in fear for their own life or they are involved. Note that one of them went missing on Wed and the rest on Friday or Saturday. The one missing since Wed is least likely to come back if the situation is what I'm guessing. All just my opinion, guessing.

The article was updated right after I posted the original link and the mention of PHilly PD was removed. I can post screenshot if you dont beloeve me.

HOWEVER, Jeff Chirico, the reporter for 6ABC posted video on twitter yesterday afternoon of Philly PD arriving at the house in Solebury to execute the warrant.

[video=twitter;884194336019185672]https://twitter.com/JeffChirico/status/884194336019185672[/video]

It isn't if I believe you or not. This isn't personal. WS is based on fact - which is why they ask for links when discussing something. Because of the speculation about the Philly murder being connected I wanted to see a link so that we are working with truth and not working off information that is incorrect.

Saw a name mentioned in a comment in someone's post and did a property search for the name - property on same road that was being searched

I was wondering the same thing about property search name. I went back to find the name after I saw it and I couldn't.
I could only find someone named cosmo being mentioned on another forum.

I don't think this is a serial killer. I think one (or more) are dead and the rest are in hiding. Whomever is in hiding either saw something, knows something, is in fear for their own life or they are involved. Note that one of them went missing on Wed and the rest on Friday or Saturday. The one missing since Wed is least likely to come back if the situation is what I'm guessing. All just my opinion, guessing.

Good possibility :(.

Other than that, hypothetically speaking, here are some reasons 4 young grown men could be voluntarily missing, in no particular order.

1. 3 murdered 1 and they are hiding (as you said)
2. All 4 saw something and are hiding
3. Planning a terror attack
4. About to be arrested for drug ring/child *advertiser censored*/illegal gambling/burglary/embezzlement, etc.
5. They "needed a break" like that girl who went missing from the Starbucks at the airport. (Highly, highly unlikely in my opinion)

I am so used to seeing sleuthers pull MP's records. I don't know how to do that search. I keep waiting for tht to be posted & haven't seen it yet. I just know prior arrest records or any court documents related to the MP can have impact on theories or possible avenues of investigation/discussion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A few short weeks ago,Bucks county put a reward of $5,000 to the arrest and conviction of known drug dealers in the area.Could it be they saw a pay day and could have been talking about reporting several people?
Or it could be that one of them hurt the other 3 and is on the run. I wish I knew if the pictures show them as they were when last seen. This is close to home. Praying for the families..

I'm on the scanner in the basement so I haven't caught up with the previous search details. Could this be some kind of fraternity hazing gone wrong? If they're all college-aged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member