Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I am totally right (I have lived in PA my entire life and still get tripped up on township/town/city/village/etc etc etc) but if I pinned correctly on maps, Dean was last seen about a half an hour away from Peddler's Village and Aquetong Road areas (also where Meo was last seen 7/7, in that general area) and another house was searched about 20 mins away from Dean's last sighting, but closer towards the city ...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U2RJM7Q0gtFN1kWAbQAoORDrcrs&usp=sharing

Middletown police said Finocchiaro was last seen about 6:30 p.m. Friday entering a vehicle on Hampton Drive in the township.

Sturgis' vehicle was found in the parking lot of the Peddler's Village shopping complex and another vehicle driven by one of the other men was found near where police searched Sunday night in Solebury.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_1de694e8-6576-11e7-97df-7bed9da8df3d.html

I'm surprised the media even named them there, but it is public record.

If they name the person last seen with Dean in a warrant, can we sleuth or no?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Did you find the warrant?? And no, we cannot officially slueth anyone unless they are named a POI.

Is the picture of Jimi used in this thread his mugshot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read back...are we sure it's not connected? Just getting clarity.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
We're not sure of anything yet, but there's no actual evidence or reliable statements that the dead bodies are connected in any way, either.

Ahhhh. All makes sense now as to why I kept seeing this womans family members name. Lots of dot connecting. This person is friends with Jimi.

Woah!!!

What could they be looking for???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know what I'm thinking....but going to stay positive for these 4 guys.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

The live stream going on right now on Fox 29's facebook is interesting. Whomever is talking, he made a sadder face as he said "we think we'll be meeting like this for some days to come."

They aren't sure if criminal activity is involved, and can't say if drugs are involved.
They say it seems foul play is involved.
They believe there will be press conferences for days

Wow.

Yes, the fact that he said something to the effect of "we'll be meeting for more days" makes me wonder if the backhoe thing means they've even found anything reliable (to clarify: a reliable reason to dig, perhaps it's just coincidental?). :( I hope they find these guys soon.

Not good at all.
I'm going to say a prayer for these boys right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa