Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only access the link on mobile because you provided a mobile link. To make it a regular link, you simply remove the "m." from the URL.
Yes, but when you type in Jimi Patrick in FB his profile doesn't show up either. That is what I was referring to. However, on desktop it should still bring you to the mobile version of FB if you click the link, but it does not. It says profile not found.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Both Jimi and Cosmo graduated from Holy Ghost Prep. I believe Cosmo was a year older than Jimi.

I googled ATV accident Pennsylvania to see if anything comes up and holy moly, there must have been over a dozen ATV accidents in PA this year so far.

I keep thinking this is like an Alpha Dog situation. That Jimi was taken for leverage or revenge and the other young men were drawn in because they were tryig to help/save Jimi. What isn't clear to me is Jimi's relationship with any of these guys. Jimi doesn't seem to fit with these guys.

I totally agree. I was reading he goes to Loyola University which is a very good school in Maryland. Maybe Jimi and the other guy with the Maryland tags who's car has been found knew each other?

I could be wrong, but I'm wondering if they have evidence of a crime not related to the four missing boys? Also, if they were able to track the ping off of one of their phones in order to locate the car in the garage, hopefully they will get some information from the phone itself like texts etc.

Also, if they were able to track the ping off of one of their phones in order to locate the car in the garage, hopefully they will get some information from the phone itself like texts etc.
sbm, wouldn't they need a warrant for that?

New here but following over the last few days. I'm also a local in Bucks County but now live in Montco but not far from investigation. I assume everyone here is aware that a neighbor who lives right next to the farm heard multiple gunshots Saturday afternoon around 3:30. She didn't report to the police right away but did say she did find it kind of odd to hear distinct gun shots nearby when it's not even hunting season. <modsnip>

Yes, but when you type in Jimi Patrick in FB his profile doesn't show up either. That is what I was referring to. However, on desktop it should still bring you to the mobile version of FB if you click the link, but it does not. It says profile not found.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Roger that!

Authorities must know FAR more than they've currently let on to, which is expected but still curious. Declaring this a criminal case very shortly after their announced disappearance is one thing, but how did they know to hone in on this 90-acre property and seemingly abandon all other possible locations so quickly? I may have overlooked the answer when reading up on the case.

What is Cosmo's relation to these guys? They're already digging up this property and going through it with a fine-tooth comb, so I have trouble believing the bodies aren't somewhere on the property. Yes, it's a grim thought, but the direction of this investigation certainly points towards the missing men being murdered.

Jimi and Cosmo grew up together and attended the same school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Cosmo and Dean were friends - as I posted earlier check out CD's cover photo on his FB. I would be my left arm that is Dean.

I'm not proposing he's a heroin addict, but having a friend who died of an overdose does nothing to say DF didn't also use. Also, as someone who has dealt with serious substance abuse in the past (ages 15-21), DF's criminal history is indicative or someone using a lot more than just marijuana.

Having said that, just because one of them is a likely drug user doesn't indict all of them, nor should it mean this case is drug-related. I happen to think it is, though.

Just my personal opinion, but I do not think drugs played a part in this.
Although DF has prior arrest for drug possession, from what I've read, he lost a friend from heroin. If anything, maybe marijuana. I just get the feeling it's
not about drugs.

Authorities must know FAR more than they've currently let on to, which is expected but still curious. Declaring this a criminal case very shortly after their announced disappearance is one thing, but how did they know to hone in on this 90-acre property and seemingly abandon all other possible locations so quickly? I may have overlooked the answer when reading up on the case.

What is Cosmo's relation to these guys? They're already digging up this property and going through it with a fine-tooth comb, so I have trouble believing the bodies aren't somewhere on the property. Yes, it's a grim thought, but the direction of this investigation certainly points towards the missing men being murdered.

BBM - From this article - apparently "On Saturday afternoon, the authorities got a break: Mr. Finocchiaro&#8217;s cellphone was tracked to a vast farm off a country road in Solebury Township.

On Monday, the police arrested the son of the farm&#8217;s owners, Cosmo DiNardo, 20, on a prior felony weapons charge, according to court records."

This is a really good timeline for what we know.

When is the next news conference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect, thanks!

The feel of this investigation definitely seems to be one of already knowing they were murdered. Really hope I'm wrong, though.

Jimi is the key to all of this IMO. 1st one to go missing and even though he went to school with CD they seemed to have 2 very different lifestyle. Jimi was all about sports and attending a prominent university. CD was all about guns, sneakers and ATVs and dropped out of college. Seems like DF and CD had a lot more in common.

I believe the same thing based on current evidence and how they are treating this case. But I also believe there are still a fair amount of unanswered questions in which a few people who likely know Cosmo are also aware of very important information which they have remained silent about. It would explain why LE and the DA continue to press the public about coming forward with information. This is typically done in cases involving unsolved homicides.

attachment.php

^ Tommy Meo's facebook banner pic is pretty spooky given the circumstances

Attachments

• 13151410_1340299655986549_2670992240540189025_n.jpg
    13151410_1340299655986549_2670992240540189025_n.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 410
Jimi is the key to all of this IMO. 1st one to go missing and even though he went to school with CD they seemed to have 2 very different lifestyle. Jimi was all about sports and attending a prominent university. CD was all about guns, sneakers and ATVs and dropped out of college. Seems like DF and CD had a lot more in common.

Definitely an outlier. The other three and CD have evidence tied to where the police are looking. Jimi while having ties to some people. There is no evidence (publicly known) tieing him to the solebury location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44