Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was the most enlightening presser yet, IMO:

- CD charged with theft of TM's car --- a crime that is actually tied to this case.
- CD's parent's haven't been cooperative judging by the DA's response.
- DA believes this charge will lead to more pertaining to the case.

Now it seems we're getting somewhere.

These new charges say to me that the DA doesn't really know much...they hope that bringing CD back in they can lean on him/question him. doubt his attorney will allow much to be said.

Wouldn't makes sense to kill someone with a shotgun either. It implies amateur and not a clean kill, but maybe that is the soldier in me thinking that. I also doubt these neighbor's claims a little- it is hard to tell the apart a shotgun from a rifle/pistol at a distance- they may have read the Feb arrest report and are adding that part in.

Lots of things don't make sense in lots of crimes-using a shotgun DOES make sense if that's all you have

Wouldn't makes sense to kill someone with a shotgun either. It implies amateur and not a clean kill, but maybe that is the soldier in me thinking that. I also doubt these neighbor's claims a little- it is hard to tell the apart a shotgun from a rifle/pistol at a distance- they may have read the Feb arrest report and are adding that part in.

Agreed. Also, am I to believe that Cosmo held Jimi captive from Wed through Saturday, and held all 3 of the other men Friday into Saturday, all 4 ALIVE until he decided to round them all up on a Saturday afternoon and shoot them over a period of a few hours? I suppose it's possible but imo highly doubtful. A flurry of gunshots, exactly 4 times to match the number of men missing, in broad daylight. Perhaps the neighbors mean well but I'm side-eyeing their story.

Sadly, he would most likely not survive. He's at great risk for DKA (Diabetic ketoacidosis), which is extremely life-threatening. As a Type 1 Diabetic, I can tell you this can happen in a matter of a couple days without insulin. So sad.

was the title in the car? or was it just the way he stated the fact... like we can charge him with this crime because the title was never signed over to him.. therefore he was in possession of stolen car

Could it be that Meo is the only victim and the others are accomplices in hiding? I just don't see how CD could get rid of 4 bodies on his own unless he had help (possibly from his family or through familial connections).

These new charges say to me that the DA doesn't really know much...they hope that bringing CD back in they can lean on him/question him. doubt his attorney will allow much to be said.

I respectfully disagree. I think they just need something to hold him while they gather all of the evidence

MSM Link:

20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo is back in custody for stealing a car owned by 21-year-old Tom Meo, one of the missing men. Weintraub said DiNardo tried to sell the car for $500.

Weintraub added that the search is intensifying at the Solebury Township property owned by the DiNardo family. “The search at the scene up the road is intensifying. We are going to find something for sure, no doubt about it.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/12/bucks-county-search-missing-men/

A friend of DiNardo’s who spoke on condition of anonymity claimed that he was never known to be violent.

“I’ll tell you that he was normal up until last year. He was in a quad accident and hit his head and was stranded for a day or so with a brain bleed. He had frontal lobe damage,” the friend said.

was the title in the car? or was it just the way he stated the fact... like we can charge him with this crime because the title was never signed over to him.. therefore he was in possession of stolen car

The title was in the car and was not signed over to CD, therefore making his possession of it and attempted selling of it illegal.

For those who partake in SM, LaurieMasonSchroeder, who is the Lehigh Courts Reporter for The Morning Call newspaper, has been keeping up to date and publishing links to live feeds on Twitter.

He said it was in the car unsigned.

Completely agree -- and sadly, with a shotgun at close range, you generally won't miss and then have to fire several times to hit your mark.

Agreed. Also, am I to believe that Cosmo held Jimi captive from Wed through Saturday,w and held all 3 of the other men Friday into Saturday, all 4 ALIVE until he decided to round them all up on a Saturday afternoon and shoot them over a period of a few hours? I suppose it's possible but imo highly doubtful. A flurry of gunshots, exactly 4 times to match the number of men missing, in broad daylight. Perhaps the neighbors mean well but I'm side-eyeing their story.

The guy can't forge a title signature... but can bury bodies with no sign? Get outta here. There's more going on.

What was the year of the car? Might check craigslist and see if it's listed.

I believe the whole reason for the Grand Jury is because the parents are not cooperating with LE. CD won't be speaking to the LE with an attorney on file now. They lost that edge once a Lawyer was obtained. Now that one is on record they can not question him unless he waves his representation. I'm sure an Atty on here can correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard