Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read certain drugs give that puffy look like OxyContin and others like heroin make you lose weight. Also he may have been on med's after his accident injuring the frontal lobe that could play a roll too. And the teeth are quite yellowed. He was a fit handsome young man not that long ago. For me it's obvious he has undergone a serious change in behavior , lifestyle and appearance recently.

Yeah. That oil tank is the thing that disturbs me the most in the investigation... and how carefully they excavated it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. This is hard to even type, but I wouldn't expect it to be removed if it was filled with oil.

Yes, I realize that a county isn't a city. But the general areas we're talking about really are far from being considered "small communities". I.E. A small town where everybody knows each other and each other's business. Bensalem, and even the New Hope/Doylestown area are pretty dense suburban areas.

You really cannot compare Bensalem or Doylestown to that of New Hope. Bensalem is 60k people. New Hope is 2.5k.

Yeah. That oil tank is the thing that disturbs me the most in the investigation... and how carefully they excavated it.

I'm not sure what to think about it. On one hand I think they buried it a while ago just to get rid of it, but on the other hand I'm thinking it is somehow tied to the missing 4. IMO

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]
This is a video Chris O'Connell posted. It appears to be family members arguing. Posting for Whatsmyface... as inquired above

What are you guys talking about? what happened?
There was a video on Twitter of the families arguing. A woman slapped a white haired man at one point. There wasnt any audio or if there was, it didnt come through for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You really cannot compare Bensalem or Doylestown to that of New Hope. Bensalem is 60k people. New Hope is 2.5k.

Maybe I'm being dense here but what does New Hope have to do with anything?

Isn't CD from Bensalem? Plus it isn't like people just stay in their one suburb...

There was a video on Twitter of the families arguing. A woman slapped a white haired man at one point. There wasnt any audio or if there was, it didnt come through for me.

There is audio but I couldn't really tell what the problem was.

oh....is it online?

also, I don't understand how the oil tank fits in as evidence? like what could possibly be in there? i don't see how a body could be in there. What's everyone's thoughts on it?

I know nothing about CD or his family. I do have recent experience with the commitment process and a child diagnosed with mental illness.

A person files a petition to have a person held (called a 302). You have to give recent, detailed and specific examples of your concerns that demonstrate an immediate threat of harm to themselves or others. If the petition is granted, they are held for 72 hours for an evaluation. Then there is a hearing at the end of the 72 hours to determine if the person can be held longer. At this point, the original petitioner is finished and the doctors become the petitioners for a longer commitment.

During the time at the mental health facility, the petitioner (in my case I was the parent of a young adult), I was not allowed to talk to any doctors or receive any information unless my child signed an authorization. My child did not. Hearings are periodically held to see when the person is no longer a threat to themselves or others and will be released when deemed no longer a threat. My child was released and ordered 90 days of outpatient. If the outpatient was not followed, my child would be ordered to return for inpatient care.

Once discharged, unless your child authorizes it, you receive no information. Your only recourse is to seek a 302 commitment again if they meet the criteria of an immediate threat of harm to themselves or others.

It is very hard to read or hear public comments about what parents or families should have or could have done with a loved one who is mentally ill. My child was living homeless in the dead of winter in Philly and I was finally able to convince him to come home with me. I was able to have him committed that evening.

There is also the misconception that the mentally ill can know when they aren't well and reach out for help. That hasn't been my experience. My child recently had an issue with his medication due to issues with his outpatient provider and the pharmacy. Once his meds were not right, his functionality declined. He thought he could get it fixed on his own but was getting a run around and he wasn't able to push the provider for assistance because he wasn't at full capacity. I became aware, and with his permission helped him get help for the right medication. If he wouldn't have given me permission, I would not have been able to help him.

My heart breaks for the 4 young men, their families and the tragedy of it all.

Same news person posted confirming via a source that the metal excavated was an oil tank: [video=twitter;885299503535972352]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885299503535972352[/video]

This has been discussed a lot here, just thought I'd post it as it's the first MSMsource I've seen stating it.

By the looks of what you can see of the hole, they've got to be getting close to the depth you could dig with a backhoe.......
[video=twitter;885301435960893441]https://twitter.com/cbsphilly/status/885301435960893441[/video]

Maybe I'm being dense here but what does New Hope have to do with anything?

Isn't CD from Bensalem? Plus it isn't like people just stay in their one suburb...

New Hope and Solebury kind of overlap. It's rather confusing.

Where they are digging is in Solebury but the address is New Hope (did I confuse you? Haha) The poster was disagreeing that this was a small town. I'm simply saying there is no comparison between Bensalem (where CD Is from) as where the location is that they are digging in Solebury. Solebury and New Hope ARE small towns. I just don't see how he/she can compare a town of 60k to that of 2.5k.

I know this link has been posted but this stands out to me. DiNardo talks about HAVING people killed and giving his number only to people who kill people. I'm sure if enough money is involved there's people who would do these kinds of things, especially gang members. And that at least a couple of these boys did hang out with DiNardo and he sold guns and drugs, more frequently recently. Also he spoke very highly of his friend Thomas Meo, that also stood out. A damn shame.

"He said DiNardo had bragged about having someone killed because of a dispute over $800, and that DiNardo said he only gave his phone number out to “people who kill people.” "

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member