Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't watch the presser, did they say that? what's the significance of the oil tank? Did he use it to burn them after burying them?

Tank was definitely to try and hide the bodies. Maybe he thought it'd throw off the dogs or that they'd stop digging after hitting the tank

I still find it interesting the site of the dig. The main driveway was asphalt and this addition was once asphalt or appeared to be asphalt.

Going back to when they first removed the crushed stone pictures were being taken of the ground under the crushed stone. It's all dirt! Like displaced dirt.

4pwavp.png

We don't know the evidence at the property to suggest the hole was dug in advance but given the depth and the material that was brought in to cover it would suggest it was made prior to them going missing.

Also the dirt was "caked" on the oil tank and was darker in color than the soil left under and in-between the broken slabs. It rained July 6th the day before they went missing. Put that together.

I couldn't watch the presser, did they say that? what's the significance of the oil tank? Did he use it to burn them after burying them?
In my opinion, just to hide them forever and ever.

Link to the presser:
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=585882058248971&id=127100157460499

Some highlights: Human remains (plural) found buried in a 12.5 foot deep common grave. Cadaver dogs led to the dig location. Only Dean has been identified at this time, but DA may have slipped and said "four boys" (possibly "poor boys") were in the gave. DA avoided answering how the boys died, but deaths classified as homicide.

I can't imagine the pain these families are going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since this family was in the concrete business all that would be needed was a compaction roller - commonly used when trying to flatten ground and make pouring the concrete on a flat surface. It's not a big piece of equipment & one person can use it. I certainly can see one person being able to handle digging the hole with the proper equipment (back hoe) & then using a compaction roller to make the ground appear undisturbed. Premeditated and evil but doable in my humble opinion. I'm so terribly sad. Been reading all of this for days. I had the very bad feeling someone was in that hole. I think he may have killed the first boy the same day he went missing and lurred the one and then the two others to maybe "help" find the missing boy or some other reason to get them to see him. I don't think he killed them all at once. He may not have stopped either. Who knows. So sad.

Love the dogs, however I can't help but wonder if someone is talking and to protect the talker the dogs were given the credit of knowing exactly where to find the grave under concrete, and 12 feet of dirt.

I'm just not buying this schizophrenia thing.

CD was too calculated and orchestrated. He's evil and I think he chose this, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this on Twitter. Someone saying he did in fact post the 5 mill bail and here is a photo of a document showing it.. idk how true this is but interesting..
c2a7da1462395a2352fe1a60331168b5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It seems pretty inconceivable to kill 4 people, bury them almost 12.5 feet down...all by your schizophrenic self.
RIP Dean...and to the 3 not yet brought home.
Cosmo hell awaits you.
Just because your schizophrenic doesnt make you stupid. Some very smart famous people are schizophrenic. Did you ever see the movie "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe? I take offense to your comment I know a few really good people with schizophrenia. Not all are violent and stupid.

RBBM

I don't think it's that difficult. My older brother loves anything mechanical, and he owns a skip loader, which he has used several times.

ETA: Skip loader photo.

attachment.php
Chiming in to say that I was taught to use a full size backhoe at age 12, among various smaller pieces of equipment. I was maybe 5' and 90 pounds. I picked it up fast and probably could have managed a 12' hole after a few months of regular practice.

Eta, ours was a backhoe loader type.backhoe-loader-sideview.jpg

D.A. said if he manages to come up with the bail, it's "his prerogative", but they're working on the homicide charges.

I hope that Daddy is not raising the cash right now. He probably could. It would be absolutely awful if he got out and fled. Don't want to express an opinion on the parents, but I'm sure a lot here are thinking some similar thoughts to mine.

You don't you think the DiNardo family is living in hell right now too? Any parent would be absolutely horrified and sick over finding out their child is a killer. I cannot imagine what any of these parents are feeling. It breaks my heart, the absolute despair they ALL must be feeling.

So you murder 4 boys...you spend the afternoon digging a 12.5 foot grave, you bury the bodies (who knows if they were burned etc), you then place an oil tank on top of them, compact the dirt, place gravel on top...

all of this to store the missing kids car in your OWN GARAGE?!?! Where you then try to sell it for $500?!? (when CLEARLY your family is not hurting for money!)

Makes no sense!! What in the world could have possibly been the motivation?!

Do you think that there are more than just the four boys there?

I absolutely think there are more than 4. It could explain how he was able to get the whole dug - it was already dug. He just had to uncover, add bodies, and then cover it all up.

I had a feeling this was going to be the case when I watched the video of them removing the oil tanker earlier. I noticed that the cameraman seemed to be taking pictures of down into the whole, instead of pictures of the oil tanker.

I found this on Twitter. Someone saying he did in fact post the 5 mill bail and here is a photo of a document showing it.. idk how true this is but interesting..
c2a7da1462395a2352fe1a60331168b5.jpg

This was the bail in the Firearms case which was set on 7/10. The 7/12 entry is just a clerical thing. If you look at the MDJ Docket on the Auto Theft case, it shows the $5 million as not posted.

You have a much nicer take on the parents than I do. I am betting one or both end up being arrested.
I don't think so. I'm sure like most parents they love their son but once you know your child is capable of murder in cold blood, your not bringing them home. I don't think they imagined he was this bad. I'm sure they will cooperate at this point. If they don't then I'll think differently.

I'm going back to watch the presser again. I thought he said the remains were IN the oil tank. But my head hurts, so...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This was the bail in the Firearms case which was set on 7/10. The 7/12 entry is just a clerical thing. If you look at the MDJ Docket on the Auto Theft case, it shows the $5 million as not posted.
Okay, I was hoping he didn't. The paper is misleading then because it says bail posted twice. Thanks for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member