Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just tell your parents your in deep crap and ask for money.

I thought about this too, but there is that article, along with other random accounts, of people saying that CD talked about killing people or having them killed, and in general he seemed like he wanted to be a bad@ss mafia-type dude. I don't think he was a rational human being. He may have wanted to kill these kids just because he had the opportunity.

I think that's very possible. Also, schizophrenia paranoid type is where you can encounter violence and this is more rare (I have a background in psych). I have a hard time believing schizophrenia is the reason he would kill 4 people. Seems too planned. Perhaps mental illness does play a part, drug related or not, but I would think more along the lines of a psychotic break.

All IMO

Is anyone else wondering if CD's reported symptoms of schizophrenia could instead be the affects of drugs such as K2 ? That coupled with his head injury, as from some reports there had been a change in his personality afterwards. Just something that's been nagging at me.

What a horrific thing to happen to these young men who were still mere boys, IMO. :tears: Whoever did this can never be allowed to walk freely among us. Never.

Good point! Because, how lucky would he have to be that there just happened to be a large amount of gravel laying around on this huge vacant property just when he needed it to bury bodies? Just when was gravel delivered to that property and by whom?

You ever think maybe the gravel was there.. He used the backhoe to scrape it up. put it in a stock pile , then put it back on top the excavation when he was done..:thinking:

There was a link to an article that had a lot of pictures in it. I lost it in the immense posting activity last night and I'm having a hard time finding it. Could someone possibly repost it? Thank you so much!

I need to catch up...anywhere I can go to read a synopsis of the case.....I have caught blurbs on the news but would like to have some insight on when/where/how it all began. Thank you in advance if you can point me in the right direction...so many pages 7 posts here.

Not sure if this was posted. On a image on DF's fb back in 2014 (image is public) there are comments to BR from DF. BR is tagged but the tag has beem removed because he doesn't have FB (at least under his old profile).

Having trouble linking to exact image. Go to DF fb and click on this image https://www.facebook.com/dean.finocchiaro
f2d6cec50d71c63634d553d2fa04e127.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can't find that photo anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I have seen, CD did a lot of selling/buying on FB. Even on the day after JPT went missing he was active on FB posting on a sellers page. Putting the whole BR scenario aside, maybe he lured them all in with either buying or selling an item. This is where I am leaning now. Just MOO.

on one side of the tents near the road it doesn't look like anything is really going on under those tents but when the copter goes to the back....a ton of people just doing a great job.

I need to catch up...anywhere I can go to read a synopsis of the case.....I have caught blurbs on the news but would like to have some insight on when/where/how it all began. Thank you in advance if you can point me in the right direction...so many pages 7 posts here.

Usually you can get a good summary on page 1 of the thread.

YES, THERE WAS A BACKHOE ON THE PROPERTY, AS WAS ESTABLISHED SEVERAL THREADS AGO. THE FAMILY OWNS A BACKHOE, THAT WAS AT THE PROPERTY.

Sorry for yelling, but there are FOUR threads here about this case. I just wish people would take the time to read them.

This is a hot story, people are interested and do not mean to keep asking the same questions over, but are so interested and want to know. You are new to WS, so here are things WS do: link the question back to the correct thread, even the post number, by giving the thread number or and post number. We all try to be patient. Anytime you feel something is inappropriate or wrong please contact the Moderators. There is an exclamation point in a red triangle on the lower left side of the post. A Mod will read your comment and answer you back.

Please have a good day. I hope this helps. Since I am on the iPad and cannot link, can anyone else link WS posting informational thread...that may help too. Thanks...back to lurking.

I can't find that photo anywhere.

It's in his public upload album. Someone else posted link actually directly to it few post before my original one.

The gravel was already there. Has been for awhile. Look up the farm on zillow. The Zillow overhead satellite view shows huge piles of gravel and NO concrete.
attachment.php

Attachments

• zillowgravel.PNG
    zillowgravel.PNG
    391.7 KB · Views: 362
From what I have seen, CD did a lot of selling/buying on FB. Even on the day after JPT went missing he was active on FB posting on a sellers page. Putting the whole BR scenario aside, maybe he lured them all in with either buying or selling an item. This is where I am leaning now. Just MOO.

This really is an underrated theory, though it's hard to imagine what items he could be selling that would have that much value to rob and kill over. Unless it was a botched robbery...but multiple times in the same week? And CD didn't get spooked after committing the first one?

looks like medical personnel over at the blue tent....maybe in case the FBI/LE get over heated?

I don't see how an insanity defense works here if indeed it turns out he killed all four boys. One of the boys disappeared the day before the other 3. That would mean he commited two separate and distinct crimes with time in between. I'm sorry but to me that points to premeditation, not insanity.

I don't see why he would need to lure them with buying/selling when there is a clear and established relationship between CD and the rest of them already. If CD did want to lure them, it would have been directly rather than through the sale of goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong