Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
this seems too novice to be mob related, honestly
What if he did the kills alone, but is bringing to light things that others (cough, cough) would prefer remain in the dark? Im thinking he enlisted the help of someone after the fact that was a little more knowledgeable than him and they used an area which has been used before...that's what I meant. I want to be careful in what I say so as not to attract the Mod God's.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IMHO, CD is a senseless wannabe gangster - typical of some of our American youth and definitely typical of SE PA ( Bensalem, Trevose to name a few) suburbs that sit just outside Philadelphia. However, CD clearly has some serious screws loose.

I think there is a lot more to this than these poor boys...

I live in Doylestown and drove out by the farm earlier today and sort of just drove around the country roads surrounding the family's farm. Never seen anything like it - cops and agents everywhere. So sad.

BTW, my first post. This story led me to the site.

:wagon::greetings:

From the article:

"In a bare-chested selfie where he is facing a mirror, DiNardo is posing with a gold-chain necklace with a cross and a tiny bulge protruding from his pants."

For those not from around here, Trenton is a weird place.

“Ripped up,” he said in the Instagram post in October that no one commented on."

I find it a tad disturbing that all the kids in these circles are constantly doing gang signs with their hands in their photos[/QUOTE
Sorry, nevermind

From the article:
"In a bare-chested selfie where he is facing a mirror, DiNardo is posing with a gold-chain necklace with a cross and a tiny bulge protruding from his pants.

"Ripped up," he said in the Instagram post in October that no one commented on."

I am officially dead [emoji88] LOL Is this for real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3PM Press Conference has been cancelled.

[video=twitter;885552901921411072]https://twitter.com/BucksDa/status/885552901921411072[/video]

All kids on SM do this. Seriously I've seen kids under ten with gang sign selfies. It's the new norm. Means zero. Gangs are the last thing I smell here fwiw.

I see plenty of kids who do not do this... either way I wasn't saying it was gang-related. More so an observation on the degradation of youth culture

Ok, were the concrete slabs on top of the gravel, and moved by LE? Or, was the concrete in one piece, freshly poured over the gravel, and broken up by LE?
Thanks.

From what I have seen from the live shots and the historical photos: There were NO slabs on top of the dig site. No fresh concrete. The slabs of concrete have been there at least since 2011. There was gravel placed on a flat patch of earth next to the slabs-- probably to hide fresh dirt being dug-- and the bodies and oil tank were found 12 feet under that fresh gravel area. Photos are posted several pages back int his thread.

I see plenty of kids who do not do this... either way I wasn't saying it was gang-related. More so an observation on the degradation of youth culture
I realised that's what you meant and deleted my comment. Sorry

What if he did the kills alone, but is bringing to light things that others (cough, cough) would prefer remain in the dark? Im thinking he enlisted the help of someone after the fact that was a little more knowledgeable than him and they used an area which has been used before...that's what I meant. I want to be careful in what I say so as not to attract the Mod God's.

Never thought of that!! Good point.
Could be lots of bodies down that hole.
New respect for cadaver dogs

-A license plate reader on Street Road in Solebury Township captures a pickup truck belonging to 20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo of Bensalem. The location is near a property on Aquetong Road, which is owned by the DiNardo family.

-A few seconds later, a Nissan Maxima owned by Meo is captured by the license plate reader.

http://6abc.com/news/timeline-disappearance-of-4-men-in-bucks-co/2210213/

i keep thinking about this one incident, it just isnt adding up for me - was TM driving his own car following him? was there foul play involved and someone else was driving TM's car following CD (I am thinking it was DF)?

I realised that's what you meant and deleted my comment. Sorry

haha no need to apologize at all! all part of the ride that is throwin' our heads together to figure this out

Hi all, just logged back in with my old flight m370 ers account to comment. I live not far from the area and have coworkers that live in the development that DF lived in.

Just hope we get some answers soon.

Radar shows some severe storms rolling into the area in the next few hours. Hope that doesn't delay the additional searches.

Regarding whether he acted alone, I know a lot of people are skeptical of digging a hole that size. Anyone who has grown up around equipment can have that hole dug in just a couple hours, it's simple. I'd be more skeptical of killing 4 more successfully solo than digging a hole solo.
I agree that he probably was very comfortable using those machines.
However, I do have a hard time believing that no one either noticed or questioned what he was doing, if he was using heavy machinery to dig this large hole on the family property.
Which is what makes me think someone else was involved at some point during these crimes or after.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads