Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 minutes ago:

A Philadelphia defense attorney confirmed to reporters in Doylestown Borough on Thursday afternoon that he is representing a Bensalem man considered a person of interest in the disappearance of four men.

Fortunato Perri Jr. said he is representing Cosmo DiNardo, the 20-year-old Bensalem man who's being held in Bucks County's prison in lieu of $5 million cash bail following his arrest Wednesday for allegedly stealing and attempting to sell a car owned by Tom Meo, one of the men reported missing last week.

More at link:
http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_ca26b816-67f4-11e7-a118-f30acaa67183.html

This thread is moving so quickly! For everyone who is trying to catch up, I hope this timeline helps. Hopefully we will have some more info to add soon.

5 July

• 6:00pm - JTP last seen

6 July

• 4:45pm - JTP reported missing after he did not show up for work

7 July

• 6:30pm - DF last seen getting into a car near his home in Langhorne
  • MS and TM go missing, “it is believed the pair were together” in Peddler’s Village (time unclear from sources thus far)
  • 6:53pm - TM texts his girlfriend (text contents unknown), it was her last communication from him
  • 7:49 pm - CD license plate captured on Street Road in Solebury Township, followed by the Nissan Maxima owned by TM (unclear if TM was driving)

8 July

• TM and MS don’t show up for work
  • 3:35pm - (possibly unrelated) Neighbor reports hearing violent gunshots at this time
  • 5:00pm - CD calls a friend offering to sell a vehicle for $500 (TM’s car)
  • TM reported missing by mother

9 July

• 2:10am - MS vehicle is found at Peddler’s village
  • 4:00am - TM car is found in the garage on Aquetong Road, his diabetic kit was in the car. He is a T1 Diabetic so he would not have willingly left it behind
  • “Police begin a search at DiNardo family properties along Rt. 202 and Aquetong 202. The New York Times reports police were directed to the farm after the cellphone of one of the missing men, Dean Finocchiaro, was tracked there on Saturday afternoon. “
  • MS reported missing by family

10 July

• DA Weintraub says he believes foul play is involved
  • CD home on Wayland Circle in Bensalem, PA is searched
  • LE brings heavy machinery to DiNardo property in Solebury
  • CD is arrested and charged with firearms possession
  • CD bail is set at $1 million

11 July

• CD is released from jail after his father posts pail ($100,000)
  • DA says no human remains found
  • DA names CD a POI in the case

12 July

• CD charged with stealing and attempting to sell TM vehicle previously found at another DiNardo property on July 9
  • CD bail set at $5 million cash
  • DA says they have found “several pieces of evidence” but will not elaborate on what the evidence is
  • DA Weintraub schedules midnight press conference

13 July

• 12:02am at late night press conference:
    • DA reports that human remains were found in a common grave
    • Only DF positively identified
    • Grave is 12.5 feet deep
    • Would not comment on manner of death but said it was absolutely a homicide
    • Alluded to the presence of the remains of all or some of the other missing boys (“those poor boys”)
  • 11:00am - Press conference - DA says other remains still have not been identified, will not say how many bodies were in the grave
  • 1:33pm - DA cancels scheduled press conference for 3:00pm
  • CD’s parents are to appear in front of a grand jury. Awaiting more info
  • CD is to appear in front of a grand jury. Awaiting more info

Sources:
http://6abc.com/news/timeline-disappearance-of-4-men-in-bucks-co/2210213/
https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newhope-lambertville/4-missing-men-solebury-farm-mystery-timeline
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...en-bucks-county-search-timeline-20170712.html

what the heck could they be measuring from the hole to the middle of the road?

They would measure how far the hole is from the center of the driveway. SOP for graphics and descriptions in reports.

Yes, he's very psychotic looking in that photo.

I know this is going to sound far out there… And it also depends on what your spiritual believes are…

To me, his looks are changing so frequently because he's very likely possessed. His eyes have a demonic look to them. JMO

fbb8058f2633c553dad20b68b0a08e87.jpg

Hope this is ok to post. I'm thinking yes because it's public record, but those wondering how many businesses the DiNardo family owns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That Metro Ready Mix business at 4465 Castor Ave. is fairly close to the man found shot and burned at 2900 E. Orthodox St.. 2.5 miles and 13 minute drive. Hopefully police will coordinate and share information that may prove fruitful.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by volcube
The part of the article I find interesting is that Cosmo was pressuring the guy to whom he just sold weed, to get into his truck to talk business. Finally the passenger (who the buyer thought resembled DF) told him to chill. Was he rounding up people?

I was thinking the same thing. I shuddered when I read that.

That Metro Ready Mix business at 4465 Castor Ave. is fairly close to the man found shot and burned at 2900 E. Orthodox St.. 2.5 miles and 13 minute drive. Hopefully police will coordinate and share information that may prove fruitful.

Someone off-site mentioned the same thing to me earlier.

I have no problem believing he acted alone. I don't find it unreasonable with his access to a back hoe, that he could have dug as deep as it appears he has. If he did not act alone, the only reasonable conclusion I can come up with is that one of the missing men was involved in the others disappearances and later killed by CD. To assume that LE/FBI wouldn't have a massive manhunt underway for additional POIs at this point in the investigation is naive to me. IMO CD does not appear to be the criminal mastermind some people are claiming him to be, he just dug a really deep hole. For all we know, there is physical evidence galore in other locations or elsewhere on the property that indicate a serious crime or murder took place. Also where is Jimi's car? Do we even know what kind of vehicle it is? Would this not be very important information that would have been released to the public when someone is reported missing?

They would measure how far the hole is from the center of the driveway. SOP for graphics and descriptions in reports.

- It wasn't really in the center of the driveway.

- Before measuring they had something covered up with what looked like a paper plate, and then a 2 x 4 over it. I watched the LEO's place the board. When watching live I just assumed they were covering up a small pothole so vehicles wouldn't run over it.

Not saying it's not him.. It's just not from the past week

He still could've posted it last week. You can save snaps and send them at other times.

****FYI ABOUT SNAPCHAT

If you're in the chat function, you can send pictures from your camera roll. They do not have to be Live Photos.

That is all. :)

His parents were to go at 11:30, I believe. I wonder if his appearance is related to something they said. In any event, I find it odd. I never heard of someone going before a GJ this quickly before. Has anyone else heard of this?

I'm not a lawyer, but my guess is they're gathering evidence and presenting it to the grand jury in order to get a murder indictment. I believe this would eliminate the need for a preliminary hearing, and the case could go straight to trial. Of course, that would take some time in a case like this. Don't know about PA, but here in California, even after a quick grand jury indictment, trials in mass murder cases can take years to commence.

I would be / will be surprised if LE allows air coverage while remains are removed and loaded from the scene out of respected to the deceased and families involved. That could be why choppers are not up at this time. That has been the case in other similar situations I have seen.

JMO

GET READY BECAUSE THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSING SHORTLY AND A NEW ONE IN ITS PLACE.

Thank you all for your great sleuthing. Very impressive.

Take Care,
Tricia

I'm not a lawyer, but my guess is they're gathering evidence and presenting it to the grand jury in order to get a murder indictment. I believe this would eliminate the need for a preliminary hearing, and the case could go straight to trial. Of course, that would take some time in a case like this. In California, even after a quick grand jury indictment, trials in mass murder cases can take years to commence.

Agree. What they seem to be doing is very strategic. This topped with the FBI involvement, I think there will be other cases and charges for other people trickling down from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member