Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMS ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that we won't have an update on what has been found until they can retrieve the bodies which my thoughts are encased in cement. This will be painstaking to be able to free them. This would be a very good reason why they are having a hard time IDing the rest. Decomp would have been slowed down with lack of air and cooler temps below ground so a week really isn't enough time to make them unrecognizable. This is just my opinion and a common deducing tactic.

No helicopters today. They must be in the delicate stages.

Now this makes me wonder....if he's capable of killing 4 men...has he killed any women??

The fact that they are continuing to dig and there are several crime scenes makes me wonder. It's possible more families will find out where their missing loved ones have been. So many properties and land for them to look at you know? Hopefully the FBI will check to see if he has connections with any missing persons from the past.

Does CD have access to a wood chipper? I hate to ask but...

I heard only one person mention a chipper on the property. Plausible for a farm but nothing definite

If he did have access to one I hate to say it but he could have easily disposed of those bodies to never be found again. Chipped then toss whatever is left into the river to float away.

Thankfully CD appears to be too dumb to do such and he'll get justice

You don't think it could be because they are in the final stages of the recovery/identification process and want to focus on this to be able to give a more comprehensive presser later with more answers? I don't know, just speculating.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

That would be my guess. I think I will take a minute to pray for those working the crime scenes. Some things you just can't unsee. :frown:

Seems like SM is suggesting the cancellation of the press update, along with the ambiguity of the future updates may be due to the FBI's increased involvement. Definitely could see more FBI on the ground in the aerials, and this morning they switched to an FBI-specific tip line.

I just don't know what to make of all of this.
TBH I think the tip-line is just a resources issue. It's not often Bucks County LE has a case anywhere near this size and I bet everyone local involved from the cops to the DAs office is likely either out at the crime site(s) or out of the office (courts dates, patrols, etc). I reckon the FBI has a lot more people that can man a tipline.

The photos of CD posted on Facebook and you can't confirm the date photos were taken BUT I believe CD was recently on steroids. He has a totally different body type - not saying CD is some muscle man but he looks blown up like guys who use steroids but forget to go to the gym!

Thanks mods for being so great and showing us all the ropes. This board is an amazing running machine !!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that we won't have an update on what has been found until they can retrieve the bodies which my thoughts are encased in cement. This will be painstaking to be able to free them. This would be a very good reason why they are having a hard time IDing the rest. Decomp would have been slowed down with lack of air and cooler temps below ground so a week really isn't enough time to make them unrecognizable. This is just my opinion and a common deducing tactic.

I agree with the exception of the possibility for identification. This depends on what was done to them before they were buried...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I'm thinking along those lines also, not necessarily concrete.. But maybe some kind of dismemberment or burning. My thoughts are DF helped out with the other three until he wasn't needed anymore, then he was put on top and CD backfilled.

The fact that they are continuing to dig and there are several crime scenes makes me wonder. It's possible more families will find out where their missing loved ones have been. So many properties and land for them to look at you know? Hopefully the FBI will check to see if he has connections with any missing persons from the past.

I'm surprised he buried them out in the open like that instead of more hidden and secluded in the dense tree areas

News to me. He went to Arcadia (Beaver) and dropped out.

Agree, haven't seen anything saying he attended another school besides Arcadia. The school it seems he is banned (Mont Co) from is a community college, so maybe he had taken a couple of classes there. It's also possible that he was just on campus frequently with friends and got into enough arguments for him to be banned. I imagine we'll find out more info soon, assuming he was actually banned from it and not just a school *in* Montgomery County. Tweets from reporter are unclear

I heard only one person mention a chipper on the property. Plausible for a farm but nothing definite

If he did have access to one I hate to say it but he could have easily disposed of those bodies to never be found again. Chipped then toss whatever is left into the river to float away.

Thankfully CD appears to be too dumb to do such and he'll get justice

I'm just wondering if he used one in this case since they're having trouble identifying the bodies, when they've only been dead a few days or so. Ugh...I hate to think that, but I get the feeling these poor boys bodies are not in tact. JMO

ETA Dean had several tattoos so I could see that helping them ID his body. It's possible his body didn't have the trauma the others may have had.

News to me. He went to Arcadia (Beaver) and dropped out.

I'm wondering if #montcopa is referring to Montgomery County Community College or if that just means a MontCo college, such as Arcadia. I never heard a peep about him getting kicked out of there for any kind of harassment.

If the former, I doubt he went there. Would have made much more sense to go to Bucks County Community College.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23