Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Fox doesn't have a credible source....they just word it as "a source".

They're not going to name their source. There reporting throughout the case has been tremendous, why do you think they arent credible?

Thanks Mods

What puzzles me is the story about bad deals - perceived ones. And then naming another. The bad deal story makes sense if he acted alone and was losing his mind. Unless the other person was there and it happened without their prior knowledge but they still helped clean up. Coconspirator or not he's a pathological liar and very calculated. At this stage I think he is the main one. The other would be helper IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 criminal dockets to a "friend" of CD who resides at 822 Magee. Age is close enough to run in same circle. 2 drug charges in Bensalem, 1 in Lehigh. He hasn't been named yet, so ...

What kind of drug charges and when?

wow ...

Does this bring the other burned body from June into play? Can't think of the person's name or the circumstances, but similar MO (re: torture and burning of a young man).

Well the people Magee Ave are having an interesting night. Half hour ago CD had FB friends matching names attached to that address. Now he doesn't. Idk who the police took, whether it be a guest or resident, and I won't guess at this point.

Developing: detectives searching Northeast Philly home of possible 2nd suspect involved in #missingmen murder case. #missing4 @6abc

IMG_0282.jpg

I have to say this because I keep thinking it over and over again-

Matt Weintraub, who was not really familiar to me before this case, has done an amazing job of highlighting everyone else in this case but Cosmo Dinardo. Last night before announcing the discovery he took quite a bit of time to talk about the incredible men and women who were working on the site and how they wanted to keep working even though their shifts were over. He talked about the dogs and what an amazing job they did with tracking the location or confirming the location. In the days before that he talked about the families, the pain they were in, his commitment to them to bring their children home. I can't speak to anything else he has done or been apart of but for this case he is nothing short of asset to the community and the boys who had their whole lives ahead of them and their families. He has done a remarkable job and it shouldn't go unnoticed.

Well the people Magee Ave are having an interesting night. Half hour ago CD had FB friends matching names attached to that address. Now he doesn't. Idk who the police took, whether it be a guest or resident, and I won't guess at this point.
Nice catch!

MOO

Does this bring the other burned body from June into play? Can't think of the person's name or the circumstances, but similar MO (re: torture and burning of a young man).

The Bridesburg one? I thought in one of the older threads someone posted an article saying they found an ID not related to the case but I can't find it now. I haven't slept much these past few days trying to keep up so maybe I'm just imagining things haha

[video=twitter;885716264185806848]https://twitter.com/6abcmike/status/885716264185806848[/video]

They're not going to name their source. There reporting throughout the case has been tremendous, why do you think they arent credible?

I didn't mean that fox wasn't credible; was just pointing out that they didn't say where they got their information from as I've seen them do in other updates. Nobody said anything about the job they have been doing reporting this.

I have to say this because I keep thinking it over and over again-

Matt Weintraub, who was not really familiar to me before this case, has done an amazing job of highlighting everyone else in this case but Cosmo Dinardo. Last night before announcing the discovery he took quite a bit of time to talk about the incredible men and women who were working on the site and how they wanted to keep working even though their shifts were over. He talked about the dogs and what an amazing job they did with tracking the location or confirming the location. In the days before that he talked about the families, the pain they were in, his commitment to them to bring their children home. I can't speak to anything else he has done or been apart of but for this case he is nothing short of asset to the community and the boys who had their whole lives ahead of them and their families. He has done a remarkable job and it shouldn't go unnoticed.
Thank you for taking the time to write that. Spot on!!

I think the whole Riddle angle is just FB and Reddit rumors. Not once mentioned by LE or DA.

I agree - Who's to say he's not the friend he tried to sell car too ?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...sses-to-4-bucks-county-killings-20170713.html

From the above article--
"Rumors swirled on social media Thursday, including one that William Riddle, who was arrested last month for beating up another young man at Temple University, had a connection to the killings. Riddle was friends with Finocchiaro, according to their social media accounts. Law enforcement sources say they have no information that the cases are connected, and that the four victims were not witnesses to the Temple assault."

I think we all get so caught up in the story and mystery and intrigue that we sometimes just forget to sit back and look at the facts. Odds were always slim that this case was related to the Temple assault and was based on nothing more than SM rumor and the fact that some of the people were friends.

I have 3 criminal dockets to a "friend" of CD who resides at 822 Magee. Age is close enough to run in same circle. 2 drug charges in Bensalem, 1 in Lehigh. He hasn't been named yet, so ...

You have a link to docket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And someone Facebook settings have really changed in like the last 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members