NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ThousandyearsWide.. super good find on the Birth announcement!!!!! and to Alleykins..ok i think Evans made his parents up..at this pint I feel he has hatched from a damn egg! ha!..But that is just me..I don't know...I don't think he would allow his parents real names to be published in the paper.. again that is just me... but if it is true.. OMG! ...oh wait.. but it mentions TWINS and if in Fact it is The real Mr Evans.. then where is the other twin baby?..if we are assuming the baby in the barrel is the other twin?

It lists the paternal grandparents as well with the last name of Evans, of Kittery Point, ME, which would mean Robert Evans would be his real name OR he made his parents' names up.
What do you think?

It lists the paternal grandparents as well with the last name of Evans, of Kittery Point, ME, which would mean Robert Evans would be his real name OR he made his parents' names up.
What do you think?

The grand parents listed in the birth announcement are real people. The grandfather died in 2005: https://familysearch.org/search/rec...~ +surname:Evans~ +any_place:"Kittery Point"~

Unfortunately, I can't find his obituary to find out if his son was still alive in 2005 and Robert Evans is too common of a name to find out what happened to that specific one listed in the birth announcement.

The grand parents listed in the birth announcement are real people. The grandfather died in 2005: https://familysearch.org/search/rec...~ +surname:Evans~ +any_place:"Kittery Point"~

Unfortunately, I can't find his obituary to find out if his son was still alive in 2005 and Robert Evans is too common of a name to find out what happened to that specific one listed in the birth announcement.

OBIT. I think this is a dead end.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/article/20050122/Obituaries/301229967

Wow ThousandyearsWide.. super good find on the Birth announcement!!!!! and to Alleykins..ok i think Evans made his parents up..at this pint I feel he has hatched from a damn egg! ha!..But that is just me..I don't know...I don't think he would allow his parents real names to be published in the paper.. again that is just me... but if it is true.. OMG! ...oh wait.. but it mentions TWINS and if in Fact it is The real Mr Evans.. then where is the other twin baby?..if we are assuming the baby in the barrel is the other twin?

I was so excited when I found it! It would have been consist with his daughter's age and the town was not far from the mill. Yea I agree! He had to have been hatched from an egg! I'm starting to suspect he was brought up in an orphanage or was in foster care.

Aw man! It was so close! Good work guys! Could this be the source of his alias though? Unlikely since it is a super common name, but many of his other alias's turned out to be real people, who knows!

I totally got excited to it really seemed legit like we were on to something good!!!... Maybe RE got his name from That very Newspaper announcement. We still don't know ANYTHING on the man before 1977...

I was so excited when I found it! It would have been consist with his daughter's age and the town was not far from the mill. Yea I agree! He had to have been hatched from an egg! I'm starting to suspect he was brought up in an orphanage or was in foster care.

Aw man! It was so close! Good work guys! Could this be the source of his alias though? Unlikely since it is a super common name, but many of his other alias's turned out to be real people, who knows!

I totally got excited to it really seemed legit like we were on to something good!!!... Maybe RE got his name from That very Newspaper announcement. We still don't know ANYTHING on the man before 1977...

I'm wondering if his lack of existence before 1977 is due to him being in another country during that time. Maybe Canada. Maybe he grew up in the US (small town), was drafted in the military at 18, then went AWOL and fled to Canada, and came back after a certain amount of time had pasted. All I know is that the Allenstown murders doesn't seem like a first time killing...

I think this is probably the case...which brings us back to the drawing board!
I'm wondering if his lack of existence before 1977 is due to him being in another country during that time. Maybe Canada. Maybe he grew up in the US (small town), was drafted in the military at 18, then went AWOL and fled to Canada, and came back after a certain amount of time had pasted. All I know is that the Allenstown murders doesn't seem like a first time killing...

This jives with my theory of the killing of the little girl in Lane County Oregon. He would have been 17 or 18 at time she was killed. Sorry, can't remember the town or the girl. It was a couple of pages back and someone else first brought up the little girl. It was in 1960 and it was picking beans at Swan farms? I commented that it could have been someone who got out of town and enlisted.

I think someone mentioned draft dodgers and deserters going to Canada on this thread or the first one.

This jives with my theory of the killing of the little girl in Lane County Oregon. He would have been 17 or 18 at time she was killed. Sorry, can't remember the town or the girl. It was a couple of pages back and someone else first brought up the little girl. It was in 1960 and it was picking beans at Swan farms? I commented that it could have been someone who got out of town and enlisted.

Was it little miss nobody? (Gosh I hate that name! But that's what she was known by)

Girl's name was Alice Louise Lee and she was only 7 years old. It happened in Dexter Oregon in 1960 on the farm owned by Swan family (hence called Swan farm and therefore not showing on map by that name).

I have suggested Alice's case (on page 90) as it was sexual assault and murder of very young child in the small city of Dexter RE was familiar with (suggestion due to his history of molestation and child murder). It would also give him strong motive to flee the area while still quite young himself and start of using fake names. (We do not know his age and he could be anywhere from 13 to 18 at that time. Year 1942 mentioned in one article only as his birth - is very likely not correct or confirmed but rather writer's assumption).

LE is concentrating on RE being there between years of 86-89 and that RE might have grown up somewhere in Oregon.

Because of all above I have stated that it is far fetched theory so far, unless and until it will be confirmed that RE grown up in Dexter or was around there in the 60s as well.

Alice Louise Lee thread - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?290240-OR-Alice-Lee-7-Eugene-29-Aug-1960

for small recap
The National Center said law enforcement suspects the man spent time in Oregon at various times.

Among the clues related to Oregon:

• Evans claims to have traveled to Oregon at some point between 1986-1989 to pick berries
  • Evans made statements suggesting his parents may have lived in Oregon
  • Evans made statements suggesting he was familiar with the town Dexter, Oregon, outside Eugene
  • He suggested he owned property here
  • He was familiar with the Dexter Market

http://kval.com/news/local/did-seri...xter-oregon-investigators-ask-public-for-help

(I really wish though that we could finally pin RE down to Dexter, or to any certain place for that matter)

Though we don't have any evidence that he ever committed a murder that wasn't a domestic murder. Snatching kids off the street is a far different mindset and MO. I'm not saying it's impossible, just seems unlike the picture we have of his behavior at this point.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

799UFNH1.jpg
MKniaz.jpg
MKniaz1.jpg

Miryam Isabella Kniaz

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ella-Kniaz-16-Ste-Foy-Quebec-15-November-1981

and

Eddy Segall

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?335237-NH-Eddy-Segall-28-Hollis-15-June-1977

799UFNH1.jpg
ESegall.jpg

This is posted from me in thread for this case; I think this two woman are to be considered!

Though we don't have any evidence that he ever committed a murder that wasn't a domestic murder. Snatching kids off the street is a far different mindset and MO. I'm not saying it's impossible, just seems unlike the picture we have of his behavior at this point.

I absolutely agree. From what I have observed in different cases interest in children starts early (opinions might differ on this). It is also quite likely that RE went through some abuse himself when growing up. His alcohol abuse does point to past unresolved issues too (could be from later years of course) which did trouble him enough to drink.

Alice was not snatched from the street. She was assaulted at the farm and as per LE, by local younger/teen male. So probably not a stranger. Only when things went awry and loud assailant panicked and dragged her away killing her somewhere in the process. Motivation in her case was not killing but molestation/sexual assault. That is why thought of RE.

I do still think its limited possibility that it could be RE, as we do not know if he grew up there and if he did, if he was even on the farm that day but for some reason this case is sticking out for me. Good thing is LE has list of names of all the boys and all other locals who were there on that day. If we ever find out that RE was in Dexter, I would personally want to get hold of that list.

While it seems like a stretch, it should still be considered imo. It appears this guy went through great lengths to satisfy his "urges" and I definitely wouldn't put child snatching behind him.

Not to mention, hypothetically, if RE does have a history of this going back prior to the bear brook incident, I find it unlikely he consistently used the same MO. It seems like he would graduate from more impulsive crimes (i.e. child snatching) to more planned out and manipulative crimes (i.e. wooing a single mother so he can get access to her children, before he decides its time for him to move on.)

What I've gotten out of it is that in most child cases the perpetrator is usually known to the victim, which makes them easier targets for the perp by causing the child to not scream/cry/fight the person off. This isn't stranger danger, it's the neighbor, friend's dad/uncle/older brother, etc. I was surprised that stranger kidnapping only represents 1% of all missing children.

The case I was thinking of was Little Miss Nobody, but that was in Congress, Arizona.

He also called a Therapist in Oregon when arrested for Eunsoon's murder. Does anyone know what happened with that?

Girl's name was Alice Louise Lee and she was only 7 years old. It happened in Dexter Oregon in 1960 on the farm owned by Swan family (hence called Swan farm and therefore not showing on map by that name).

I have suggested Alice's case (on page 90) as it was sexual assault and murder of very young child in the small city of Dexter RE was familiar with (suggestion due to his history of molestation and child murder). It would also give him strong motive to flee the area while still quite young himself and start of using fake names. (We do not know his age and he could be anywhere from 13 to 18 at that time. Year 1942 mentioned in one article only as his birth - is very likely not correct or confirmed but rather writer's assumption).

LE is concentrating on RE being there between years of 86-89 and that RE might have grown up somewhere in Oregon.

Because of all above I have stated that it is far fetched theory so far, unless and until it will be confirmed that RE grown up in Dexter or was around there in the 60s as well.

Alice Louise Lee thread - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?290240-OR-Alice-Lee-7-Eugene-29-Aug-1960

for small recap
The National Center said law enforcement suspects the man spent time in Oregon at various times.

Among the clues related to Oregon:

Evans claims to have traveled to Oregon at some point between 1986-1989 to pick berries
Evans made statements suggesting his parents may have lived in Oregon
Evans made statements suggesting he was familiar with the town Dexter, Oregon, outside Eugene
He suggested he owned property here
He was familiar with the Dexter Market

http://kval.com/news/local/did-seri...xter-oregon-investigators-ask-public-for-help

(I really wish though that we could finally pin RE down to Dexter, or to any certain place for that matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82