Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting until I was caught up to post this in case someone else already said it, but I can't seem to manage that. Sorry if I'm repeating something. I've read that many people believe that the 302 was just something to help pursue an insanity defense, but I don't believe that's a possibility. He had to have been diagnosed before he was arrested or it wouldn't have been a crime for him to have a weapon. They wouldn't rule that it was illegal for him to possess a weapon as a person with a serious mental illness if he hadn't already been diagnosed with one.

Having known multiple people who suffered from TBI, especially frontal lobe damage, I know it can cause anger issues, impulse control problems, personality changes among other things. I also know that two of the things that can cause the onset of schizophrenia are drug abuse and trauma, although I believe you may need to have the gene/s that predispose you to it. Not being in the medical field, I can't swear to all of this. I have known people (including relatives) who have and have read up on it a lot to help learn how to deal with the changes. I also have one friend who is married to a man with TBI from a car accident (and has severe problems with anger management and impulse control since it happened) and another friend who works in rehab for people with TBI. I'm sure that any doctors, nurses or therapists who work with these patients will correct any errors I've made here.

Once again, all MOO
I know those who know CD personally, one who dated him for a year and a half; she met him at Arcadia. She said he was never the same since the ATV accident. He was deeply depressed and she couldn't help him, so they broke up.

I feel awful for her, too, because she's basically on hiding out of state. Last I heard, she hadn't been contacted by the media, but it's probably coming. 😞

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So I am just catching up - but can someone confirm they were NOT burned or attempted to be burned? I know they were in the metal tank.

I have the same question. I'm guessing there is more to the story and it's about money. But that then begs the question "money from whom?"

If he's a drug addict who was going around on social media begging for $20, he probably liked the idea of robbing three men who thought they were going to buy weed. He thought they'd have loads of cash on them. I don't think they ever planned to actually sell them weed.
I also think CD just wanted to kill people. He probably enticed SK to join him by telling him they could rob them. IMO CD wanted to show off in front of his cousin, and money is what got him to be there.

Attempted, but unsuccessful according to DA

Thanks - I found it. I had read one article but it didn't report the attempted burning. But then I just found the affidavits and it talks about it. How horrible. They never saw any of this coming.

I wonder if anyone would even perceive him to have street cred, killing 4 other kids that are not in a gang? Is this not something established between older people with real ties? I also just think he was showing off and got tripped up on the power hunger. If I try to imagine what it is like to be him, I fall short of something around wanting to do something "big" like this to make himself, who feels small, much better and more respected. Maybe even with money and his families businesses and properties, he was not, since it seems there was many who disliked him. Did he have any real friends?

Another interesting question which we may never have an answer for: did SK know exactly what was planned? (IMO CD had planned it, at least after he did JP). Definitely think CD was motivated by the kill, SK by the money. Curious if CD sold him on a robbery and ended up bringing him into something he never expected.

It's just interesting (and sickening) to think about what exactly the communication was between the two before, during, and after.

I'm sickened, heartbroken for the families, angry, there are just so many emotions swirling around in my head. Maybe because I have 2 sons around this age and this could happen to any of us at any time.

I guess what I will say is I know many don't want to accept what took place. I totally understand that we want a logical answer, but that's not going to happen. You are asking to understand human behavior which has been studies for centuries and still have not even touch the surface as to how the human mind works. Many here are trying to rationalize how this could have taken place but age, pass history, environment etc all dictates how one perceives their reality.

I have to wonder why each of these kids when with a kid that many of his peers stated was crazy. Many were frighten of him yet the peers were known to purchase "Pot" from him. I can't help but wonder if they were not in this situation or had interactions with someone like this would they still be alive? I do believe each of the young men were purchasing pot. I'm sorry many don't want to believe this but there is just too much info to state otherwise. I understand many many smoke it. That doesn't make you or them a bad person but let's also not forget it is still ILLEGAL here. Should it be, other states are, are all used to justify the use or action that is not acceptable or legal. Just thinking out loud here.

These boys were victims plan and simple!!!!!!! No one and I mean NO ONE deserves to have their life taken by anyone! But I can't help but wonder if they avoided trouble would we be in the same situation?

They all willingly went with CD. Is he a monster OMG yes! I believe there should be the death penalty, and never more deserving then this crime where there is no questions he did this, but placing blame more on one then all that made that terrible choice to get into the auto has to all be treated equally. JP's life isn't any more important then DF. They all made the same choice for the same reason.

Just my thoughts I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. I truly am sicken by this.

Agree with this theory, perhaps his parents had said enough is enough, earn your own money

This reminds me of a case in the 1980s in a town close to where we live. This kid was 17 at the time, and his family owned a very successful construction business and own a lot of land that was being subdivided. The parents were very well respected/loved, and known as honest and hard working.

Unfortunately, their son started hanging around drug addicts, and became one himself. They spent thousands in treatment facilities trying to help him, but he would just come back, and do it all over again.

Finally, they felt the only way to keep him away from the drugs was to cut his money completely off. By then they were at their wits end.

One night shortly after he crept into his own home with a shotgun, and murdered both of his parents as they lay sleeping in their bed. His younger (only sibling) sister was also home. She locked the door to her bedroom but he broke the door down and tried to rape her and then he shot her too, but thank God she lived.

Drugs do cause so much heartache and devastation in families whether they are rich, poor or in between. I am so thankful it has never touched mine nor has mental illness for which I am also so appreciative. I have read such heartbreaking stories about the ones who have gone through so much due to someone having a drug addict in their family or having someone in the family who has a mental disorder of some kind.

We may never know what all CD has put his parents through all of these years. It couldn't have been easy living with someone like him, and from what I have read he already had 30 run ins with the police even before this happened. I am sure they always worried and waited for the next shoe to drop and tragically.........it did.:(

IMO

Or the reverse might be more truthful. He was the one cheating and threatening but now He's A VICTIM and was forced to defend himself.

SSDD!
MOO

MOO

Oh, I don't doubt it one bit. Of course he and his cousin are victims somehow. Isn't that the case with most people that commit crimes?

7f091456314b12e9db5f87c7e3dc55ef.jpg

http://6abc.com/news/2-men-charged-with-criminal-homicide-in-bucks-co-killings/2199000/
There's nothing but coldness behind those eyes. Creepy @*advertiser censored* Dudes.

But I can't help but wonder if they avoided trouble would we be in the same situation?

Food for thought - this could have happened if they were all there to buy 4 pairs of shoes. Yes, shoes are not illegal in this state and weed is. Point is, we have the benefit of hindsight to better judge exactly what the "trouble" actually was. It wasn't weed...

This is definitely true. CD hunted and killed these guys because he is a psychopath and wanted to kill people. That's it. The circumstances of how and why they agreed to meet him might have something to do with pot sales, but the whole $8,000 vs $800 thing definitely seems fishy. I can plausibly see JP going there with $800 to buy a QP to split among friends or something, but he just doesn't fit the bill as a dealer looking to buy quantities in pounds for thousands of dollars.
I agree with you! I don't believe any of this has to do with pot. Hell I don't believe it had anything to do with robbery either.

I think this was jealous of all of these guys and wanted to get rid of them. They were all nice looking boys in school or working full-time and had girlfriends and friends that loved them. I don't think his evil *advertiser censored* had any of that. I read a few different stories of him hitting on girls and getting shot down. Are there any missing girls in that area?
Has anyone said anything else about the 5th boy that's missing? I pray that he is found unharmed.

Plus what drug dealer goes and picks up his customers? Then why do all of what he did and then keep the car & put the cars contents in his barn. All of what he did is mind blowing and omg why did his cousin help him. They are both sick and twisted.

I've been following this site for years but never posted. You guys are awesome! Thanks for all your help.

Prayers for this town and all the family and friends of these kids. My heart breaks for them all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

In this area of PA, are so many people Italian? It seems that almost all of the people involved in this case have an Italian surname, which I am surprised to see. Is it possible at all that CD or SK have family that is involved in gang crime, and they wanted to copy it, growing up and thinking it is cool? I only know very little about each State in America, but I have heard from some friends in this area that there is quite a lot of gangs that are divided by race? Is that so?

The Philadelphia area is one of the largest Italian American populations in the country (no its not like the rest of the state with the PA Dutch and other groups...Philly and the 4 surrounding counties are much different).

I don't think thats the issue here - well maybe with CD because he is a wannabe tough guy - but in general it is the lower Bucks culture. It borders NE Philly and the area is very blue color. Many low income Eminem types trying to be ghetto and have a hard street persona like they're from the 'hood in north Philly.

Another interesting question which we may never have an answer for: did SK know exactly what was planned? (IMO CD had planned it, at least after he did JP). Definitely think CD was motivated by the kill, SK by the money. Curious if CD sold him on a robbery and ended up bringing him into something he never expected.

It's just interesting (and sickening) to think about what exactly the communication was between the two before, during, and after.

I'm wondering if CD told SK about what he did to JP before planning to rob the other three. Did SK know about JP before or after they all showed up missing on the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member