Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's was another thing I wondered. he was married I believe or something?
I'm trying to find more information on him but it's proving difficult
if anyone find anything other than the police report for him I'll be interested to see it x

Are you sure Guy Carignan is still missing? There are a couple on Facebook and they are from that area and about that age. One shows a friend living in Trois-Rivieres. Another has a picture of himself posted when he was young that is similar to the Guy Carignan picture posted here. Their FB pages are in French too. Maybe try messaging them on FB or the friend listed in Trois-Rivieres. Is that name really common?

hi there,
I did discover this yesterday. the one who posted the pic when he was young wearing jeans and glasses also had long hair does resemble guy carignan. I did send him an inbox but as of yet I've had no reply

Are you sure Guy Carignan is still missing? There are a couple on Facebook and they are from that area and about that age. One shows a friend living in Trois-Rivieres. Another has a picture of himself posted when he was young that is similar to the Guy Carignan picture posted here. Their FB pages are in French too. Maybe try messaging them on FB or the friend listed in Trois-Rivieres. Is that name really common?

I would think he would have been listed as "located" on North American Missing Persons Network if he truly was not missing any more....just my opinion.

Haha I can imagine! It's early in the morning in Canada now so he's probably still asleep, hopefully he'll write back soon.

I have received an email from Steve Lord chief deputy in troy his email as follows

Thank you for the tip and taking the time and interest in the case. We’ve reached out to RCMP to try to obtain biometrics or DNA to conduct a comparison. This usually takes a little turnaround time. This case has been challenging, but we’re still resolved towards bringing it to a successful conclusion.

Update (bit slow today, taking care of a suddenly-sick little dog and had to go to the vet's this morning).

I spoke to the Investigations unit (that's a unit of one, by the way). Good thing I paid attention in French class - I asked if I could continue in English, but that didn't work...). I'm going to send you her email address privately. She's expecting to hear from you, and I thought it would be the cheapest and most efficient option. My experience is that a lot of French-only speakers here do OK with reading / understanding in English, so I'd just send her your theories if I were you. Don't worry about the Google Translate ; )

Update (bit slow today, taking care of a suddenly-sick little dog and had to go to the vet's this morning).

I spoke to the Investigations unit (that's a unit of one, by the way). Good thing I paid attention in French class - I asked if I could continue in English, but that didn't work...). I'm going to send you her email address privately. She's expecting to hear from you, and I thought it would be the cheapest and most efficient option. My experience is that a lot of French-only speakers here do OK with reading / understanding in English, so I'd just send her your theories if I were you. Don't worry about the Google Translate ; )

Thank you so much for being the go-between!

ah thank you so much. that's great both sides are informed now so at least we will be able to test this theory
ill message you now

I would think he would have been listed as "located" on North American Missing Persons Network if he truly was not missing any more....just my opinion.

I know. This is weird. So many with same name in that location. I gather though from googling that the last name Carignan is fairly common in that area and northern New England. Some emigrating to New England changed last name to Currier according to one on line source.
Perhaps someone will remember this Canadian girl. Even if she is not Buckskin girl, quite a coincidence in looks and area Buckskin girl is thought to be from.

I thought at one point this missing couple was suggested in the unidentified murdered couple in Ft. Sumpter thread here on Websleuths

That's so exciting Sami and Paisley!! Can't wait for the outcome....great job in perserverance!!:dance:

isn't it just. I'm just really happy it's been taken seriously.
there is nothing more I can do now so I've spent my day trying to solve the el dorado jane doe. came up with a match but I'm unsure lol

Wow, the resemblance is impressive! Congrats on all the hard work - fingers crossed!!!

My only slight, slight doubt in the match is Lucie's chin dimple, anyone else notices it?

attachment.php

Trying to put the pictures side by side (sorry I can't get them the same size). I think you guys might be onto something. I wish we had another pic showing her eyebrows or her profile, but Lucie needs to be submitted, IMO.

Bumping for a better look at the mark that is seemingly visible on both chins, speculation.

Bumping for a better look at the mark that is seemingly visible on both chins, speculation.

I only see a freckle on her chin where the dimple chin should be however she is swollen in the post photo. It could be there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member