Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the words out of my head.

(O/T: "The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creepcrusher For This Useful Post:

Really ???,*Really?

There are 2 Really's here...Really?? Lol. )
(Or does the Asterix mean second device or something?)

( lol, marg.....only one me, 1-?)
I've been reading over the case again. One thing that does stand out now is.........the 4th of July. I heard fireworks before it....during it.....and days after it.

So..... those hearing gunshots....did they really think of gunshots first?
I heard popping sounds at all hours .....heck..even at 4 am. I never thought what I was hearing were guns.

Glad to see this thread slowed down a bit, so I can catch up!

DizzyB said:
As close as I can tell-Sean's grandfather's sister is married to a DiNardo. What that makes them as far as cousins go, I've got nothing other than that they are distant cousins of some sort.

Per this chart - they are second cousins.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Family Tree chart.jpg
    Family Tree chart.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 352
i do Not think DiNardo Blamed the victims. I think he said what happened. By him saying deceased Kid is buy drugs was Victim Blaming? 2 of the 4 had records and it was for Drugs. Reported by Fox 29 already.

I used to admin a local Facebook yard sale site a few months ago, and one of the members suddenly started advertising multiple quantities of new, brand name shoes. They turned out to be knockoffs.

It crossed my mind that the disagreements (if there even WERE any disagreements) could've been over knockoff shoes, rather than pot. He may have said pot just to make himself look "cool", seeing as how there hasn't yet been any evidence of pot reported. Just a thought.

(Funny side note. When I first started reading these threads, I wasn't familiar with all the acronyms. I wondered why in the world y'all were MOO-ing at each other! LOL! :moo::moo::moo: )

Good points. And lest we forget, and get wrapped up in the "illegal" discussion about drugs and guns: Anything becomes "illegal" merchandise when it's stolen. So, for example, 1,000 pairs of shoes heisted from a shipment somewhere = illegal merchandise.

(quote)
David Berkowitz, better known as the “Son of Sam” killed six people in the 1970s claiming that his neighbor’s dog had told him to do it. He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
Jared Lee Loughner, convicted of killing six people and wounding 13 including U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in 2011, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
James Eagan Holmes, currently on trial for the 2012 “Batman murders” in Aurora, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia by 20 doctors.
http://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/dangerous-minds-criminal-mental-illness

TY for posting this. Very interesting link. One thing that stands out is that CD knew his victims. Something so vengeful and deliberate and purposeful about these horrific killings. -killing people he knew. Killing three men in one day. There is something about this that reminds me of the Isla Vista California shooter, Elliot Roger, obsessed and full of revenge, mentally unstable, on a rampage. CD took it further with the gruesome cover up.

I had a school chum who was diagnosed with schizophrenia in her early 20's. She was well known to LE, wandering streets, in and out of the mental hospital. Every so often I'd scoop her up and buy her a meal and put her up. Her condition was so noticeable and tragic, mind all over the place, but her sweetness, who she was before schizophrenia was also present.

Wish we could get a definitive date on when the neighbor thinks she heard those shots 5 months ago..,any ideas? I can't remember if it mentioned if she reported it or not at the time? If so there may be a record via dispatch logs, etc.

The neighbor recalled hearing the shots on Saturday afternoon (in a Facebook post at 1:00 a.m. on Sunday):

In an interview, a [neighbor] said she and her husband were in their backyard when they heard four separate rounds of shotgun fire coming from the general direction of the DiNardo property.

[The neighbor] said she has heard the occasional gunfire from hunters in the area over the years. But this was different, she said

"It was extremely disturbing gunshot fire," she said, estimating that she heard as many as a dozen gunshots in the first round of fire. "It was violent. This person was going bananas."

[The neighbor's husband] said he was sure that they had heard the firing of a shotgun. "I’m familiar with a pistol, a rifle. And shotguns, they’re a blast," he said. "We're pretty dang sure that what we heard is what we heard," his wife added.

All in all, they said they heard four sets of gunfire in a span of about 15 minutes.

[The neighbor] described the shots heard by the couple on Facebook around 1 a.m. Sunday. In a separate comment on the social media site, and while speaking about it on Tuesday, she said she feels guilty for not calling police immediately on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/neighbors-tell-disturbing-shots-heard-area-search-missing-men-bucks/

The remote areas of the Poconos used to be the dumping site for the old mob boys from NYC and Jersey back in the 50`s and 60`s.

It is plausible to think that CD`s farm might be a dumping ground for Philly OC due to it`s remoteness and other reasons , IMO.

The Dinardos have only owned this property since 2005, I think

( lol, marg.....only one me, 1-?)
I've been reading over the case again. One thing that does stand out now is.........the 4th of July. I heard fireworks before it....during it.....and days after it.

So..... those hearing gunshots....did they really think of gunshots first?
I heard popping sounds at all hours .....heck..even at 4 am. I never thought what I was hearing were guns.

Yes, maybe 4th of July timing does indeed factor into this. Neighborhood fireworks go on for days where I live. -like a war zone. People buy them in PA, and bring them back to NJ. I can't tell the difference between gunshots and fireworks.

I apologize if this has already been asked/discussed but has there been any kind of connection announced between TC and CD?

I have seen people on SM stating that CD used to harass TC's girlfriend via Instagram messages.

Can anyone validate that?

Here is where I believe some of that is coming from: https://www.everipedia.com/timothy-ceasar/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The neighbor recalled hearing the shots on Saturday afternoon (in a Facebook post at 1:00 a.m. on Sunday):

In an interview, a [neighbor] said she and her husband were in their backyard when they heard four separate rounds of shotgun fire coming from the general direction of the DiNardo property.

[The neighbor] said she has heard the occasional gunfire from hunters in the area over the years. But this was different, she said

"It was extremely disturbing gunshot fire," she said, estimating that she heard as many as a dozen gunshots in the first round of fire. "It was violent. This person was going bananas."

[The neighbor's husband] said he was sure that they had heard the firing of a shotgun. "I’m familiar with a pistol, a rifle. And shotguns, they’re a blast," he said. "We're pretty dang sure that what we heard is what we heard," his wife added.

All in all, they said they heard four sets of gunfire in a span of about 15 minutes.

[The neighbor] described the shots heard by the couple on Facebook around 1 a.m. Sunday. In a separate comment on the social media site, and while speaking about it on Tuesday, she said she feels guilty for not calling police immediately on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/neighbors-tell-disturbing-shots-heard-area-search-missing-men-bucks/

But weren't the killings on Friday sometime? I don't believe they could have held the 3 young men until Saturday afternoon before shooting them.

In reference to Geralyn's post - I shared this back in Thread #2 with my same concerns. It's worrisome.

Apologies, I'm having trouble trying to link from Tapatalk. I'm still new to using the app.

His attorney would ask for an evaluation if he was going to trial.
Expect his attorney to continue to talk about his clients mental state though. He dosent want the public to be to mad at his client. This will be on behalf of his parents.
No sympathy here.

Even if there isn't going to be a Trial because a plea deal is accepted which is unknown at this stage, he would also have to be processed as a felon at the prison if taking psychiatric medication for schizophrenia i would think. He will need an eval. by a prison doctor for ongoing meds. IMO

Everything I have read involving his actual friends texts and screenshots of messages that he sent them several times he quotes $800 over the course of weeks as being an amount for something either being I believe he would give his number out to people to have someone killed the amount of cocaine etc. everything is $800. I don't get the $800 thing is that the only number he has that he can remember it's extremely strange but so is he and I'm probably thinking too much about this but it's just beyond odd as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$800 was also the amount that he supposedly propositioned Tim Caesar's (missing as of June) girlfriend to take her to prom. Take in mind I realize that screen shots can be edited and doctored. But I tend to believe it. So like this poster said he either only knows $800 as an amount or maybe he could be involved in TC disappearance as well? Just speculation.

TY for posting this. Very interesting link. One thing that stands out is that CD knew his victims. Something so vengeful and deliberate and purposeful about these horrific killings. -killing people he knew. Killing three men in one day. There is something about this that reminds me of the Isla Vista California shooter, Elliot Roger, obsessed and full of revenge, mentally unstable, on a rampage. CD took it further with the gruesome cover up.

I had a school chum who was diagnosed with schizophrenia in her early 20's. She was well known to LE, wandering streets, in and out of the mental hospital. Every so often I'd scoop her up and buy her a meal and put her up. Her condition was so noticeable and tragic, mind all over the place, but her sweetness, who she was before schizophrenia was also present.

Thanks, i thought it interesting too. Is it known just how well CD knew the guys he killed? Were they really friendly or just casual aquaintances? I believe he went to the same school as one of them.
It is the first time i can recall ever hearing about someone that is having a meet up with others that want to score drugs from that person that end up being murdered. As long as the person wanting to buy the drugs has the money there should of just been a normal transaction.
That's why i asked about were the boys regular customers of CD to get weed from, and did they have regular dealings with him? If they were actually spending $800 for some weed that's a lot of weed. Some of the msm articles have stated CD dealt in drugs & guns, and if that is true others in that community would of known what he was doing in that regard.
I guess for some reason? the drug deal was the lure for murder.

Wow...this article paints a completely different picture from the other articles I've read...I haven't been over to TC's thread yet. Is this article posted there..I don't know how to link...
The PI working on TC missing person case says he does not believe or has any credible info or evidence to link TC with CD at this time.

I would think it is much too early to R/O that possibility.

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/

This is reply to post #710 by jawndough, sorry forgot to hit "reply with quote"

How reliable is that website? And have any of the photos been confirmed or referenced elsewhere? According to the one image of the text messages, a person close to CD family who was in court for one of CD's proceedings states there are 12 bodies. link here: https://www.everipedia.com/timothy-ceasar/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam