NY NY - Sylvia Lwowski, 22, Staten Island, 6 Sept 1975 - #5

Just a guess but I think she cut herself out of those pictures .....feeling like you are no longer important like you don't exist like the things you want don't matter any more it's a part of depression I felt at one time that I no longer had a face when my husband had a bad accident that changed the course of our lives I felt I no longer had a personality.

Oh I wish we could have a sit down coffee or tea with EL.. How she could point us in a direction. I really believe that.

I miss my mom... She was the most intuitive. She was the most knowing person I knew. Is it any different for EL? NO, this woman missed and cared for her daughter, her whole life. I'm sure there are diarys. So, what happened to her Sylvia? What happened to EL's Sylvia? What happened?

Maybe what happened was a break up. And Sylvia's mom couldn't rescue her. She tried. She let LE slak in their lasafare search for her. If it were today, Sylvia would be on an alert, on the missing persons alert, published...

I cry for Sylvia, because she was never published as missing back then when it counted most.

How can we account for her 40 years later?

I have wondered how is it possible I care about this beautiful woman, like I do...

But somehow I do. Yeah, she's gorgeous in pics, and probably in person, too...
A

Where are you SYLVIA LWOWSKI???

Bumping for you, but really, come on to her friends.

Come on peeps!!! I know you are out there...

Xoxo
Rose

Bringing some more of Sylvia's pictures forward for new thread. Where's our girl?

attachment.php

Bringing our girl to each page.

Just wondering... In light of the recent, and fairly local Bucks County PA serial killer case in the news, it made me wonder; does anyone remember someone on Staten Island, in the 70's, who owned a lot of acres of land, a farm, coast line, I.E., private burial ground?

Just wondering... In light of the recent, and fairly local Bucks County PA serial killer case in the news, it made me wonder; does anyone remember someone on Staten Island, in the 70's, who owned a lot of acres of land, a farm, coast line, I.E., private burial ground?

Interesting notion! How can we find out?

Bumping "our girl" up again-not stopping until there is some resolution.

Not stopping, never... For Sylvia Lwowdki.
Where are you peeps?
I know you are out there...

Thank you jmoose for keeping company with me on our quest for Sylvia.
We are her Earth Angels...
Xo
Rose

At the very least, if he isn't responsible for her disappearance, he knows why she got out of the car (if she did)-and knows why she would do something crazy like "throwing her glasses", and knows what their fight was about, and knows why he didn't attend her party, and knows why he went to Sylvia's friend's house to ask her to go and look for her when it was likely she still wouldn't be at the bus stop...there is a lot that he knows that he didn't tell anybody else, it seems. And there's no evidence that anybody asked him these questions, and got an answer from him. Pretty good chance he knows where she ended up.

At the very least, if he isn't responsible for her disappearance, he knows why she got out of the car (if she did)-and knows why she would do something crazy like "throwing her glasses", and knows what their fight was about, and knows why he didn't attend her party, and knows why he went to Sylvia's friend's house to ask her to go and look for her when it was likely she still wouldn't be at the bus stop...there is a lot that he knows that he didn't tell anybody else, it seems. And there's no evidence that anybody asked him these questions, and got an answer from him. Pretty good chance he knows where she ended up.

Bbm: That we know of...

What happened to the police report that somebody saved and attached to her thread here? It is no longer accessible.

I can't find the PR here either - but I did find my self rereading thread one and two...

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but taking down the police report seems to me as if the police still want to solve this disappearance, and hold someone to account for it (and not foul up a possible court case with this info being publically accessible). Rose-do you think the police could have requested from the admins here to delete it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back