MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

:bump:

Up you go, little one.

FIND MYRA!

:rose:

Bumpity bump, little angel. Up you go again.

It makes me absolutely furious, SCHMAE. Just livid. Knowing that 'they' have done something to this precious baby and nobody is doing a damn thing about it, frankly, pisses me off.

FIND MYRA!

There are devils around.

Sorry, Myra! I have been busy. I won't forget you.

FIND MYRA!

They spotlighted Myra tonight on "Live PD" (A&E Network) showing a computerized photo of what she may look like today. I am attempting to find a video snip of this... Hope this will generate something new to help find her!

They spotlighted Myra tonight on "Live PD" (A&E Network) showing a computerized photo of what she may look like today. I am attempting to find a video snip of this... Hope this will generate something new to help find her!

I saw her. I gasped and had to stifle a sob. I was so so so happy to see her face on there!
FIND MYRA!!!!

I just stumbled across this case. I live a state away...how did I not hear about this beautiful angel.

I’m following the Mariah Woods case and someone linked a related article to Ashley Banfield’s FB feed. In the comments a woman saying she’s Myra’s grandmother (initials MS) posted about Myra’s disappearance. That’s how I learned about this case.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155869450959757&id=134954519756&_rdr

Many of us in Mississippi have not forgotten Myra. Praying that somehow, someway, the truth will come out. ��

This is one of the tragic cases that really haunts me. I cannot believe this precious child has never been recovered. :candle:

I pray one day there is justice for Myra that poor little girl.

MYRA LEWIS — FBI

Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information regarding the whereabouts of Myra Lewis.

Remarks:
Myra Lewis was last seen wearing white or khaki pants, a turquoise sweater with a bear on the front, and pink tennis shoes.

Details:
Myra Lewis, age 2, has been missing in Mississippi since March 1, 2014. She was last seen by family members, between 10:30 am and 11 am, playing outside her home in Camden, Mississippi.

Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearestAmerican Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Jackson

Submit an anonymous Tip online

Attachments

• myra-lewis.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
MYRA LEWIS — FBI

Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information regarding the whereabouts of Myra Lewis.

Remarks:
Myra Lewis was last seen wearing white or khaki pants, a turquoise sweater with a bear on the front, and pink tennis shoes.

Details:
Myra Lewis, age 2, has been missing in Mississippi since March 1, 2014. She was last seen by family members, between 10:30 am and 11 am, playing outside her home in Camden, Mississippi.

Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearestAmerican Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Jackson

Submit an anonymous Tip online

Poor little Myra. I often wonder if the investigation would have played out differently if she went missing today but maybe that's just wishful thinking. At the time LE did what they still do in many missing child cases - they arrested Myra's mom on a probation violation.

In the video at the link Myra's grandmother is adamant that she was abducted. Myra often went next door to visit her but grandma wasn't home that day. But as she talked about Myra she kept referring to her in past tense - she was smart, she was obedient. That still bothers me.

I always thought someone would talk by now - her husband or Myra's sister who supposedly was outside with her when she vanished but so far nada. Mom or Dad were never charged in her disappearance. Poor sweet little dolly.

@@screenshot.gif

MYRA LEWIS — FBI

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304