IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
member, rocket, has shared an interesting article with me that may or may not be relevant. Pursuant to rocket's request to link the article it is found below. One of the men described at the link physically resembles Bridge Guy.

You may discuss the article and the allegations therein. you may link and discuss any public record, including criminal, or MSM concerning the man, whose initials are BW.

YOU MAY NOT SLEUTH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA, FRIENDS, OR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Here is the article of interest:

http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/police-...eparate-flashing-incidents-along-monon-trail/

What if they think they know exactly who the suspect is? And they know this person is prone to wearing those types of hats? Trying to jog memories a little....oh so and so wears those hats alot and LOOK his features really resemble that sketch too! Maybe they're trying to get "I know it's probably not him, but so and so looks like that and I know he was in that area at the same time" type tips..

I think that's a very good assumption, Kissy!

That's a high number of interviews, but really low when compared to the 18,000 tips.

Also, I thought BG had a splotch of white in his beard and was wearing a camo cap. The cap's irrelevant, though, since I'm sure it'seems long gone. The beard most likely is, too, but someone could still remember as a person who had some white/gray in his beard.

I am glad the sketch shows a goatee, as I could not tell from the photos if BG had a full goatee or just a mustache. Even if the perp had since shaved, someone who knows him might put it all together.

My hunky meter is jumping. Today's sketch dated 7-17-17 has him wearing a hat. The police all along have asked for people to look at what the suspect in Libby's video was wearing and if his attire reminded them of someone.I strongly feel it was no accident the person in today's sketch includes a hat. Note LE has said hat may not be accurate.

I believe LE are implying the perp could be a narcissistic person. Perhaps very self conscious of a receding hairline. There has been zero information to that effect.I am trying to read between the lines.I am not Miss Cleo by a long shot just a hunch I have.

My opinion only.

Please poke holes in my theory!

Didn't realize the date~~thanks for pointing that out. Coincidence the 7-7-7? Slot machine reference perhaps. Today's our jackpot day? I sure hope so!!

As excellent as this sketch is, why would the witness be confused about type of hat!???? That part doesn't make much sense to me unless they're trying to convey that this person is likely not wearing a hat now?

I do feel this IS the abductor and murderer of the girls and the police are sure of it too or they wouldn't have released the sketch today. IMO This IS the BG and he is the one, imo. I don't know about others, but I do not believe he had an accomplice. Unfortunately we have seen before more than one young person who was kidnapped, and murdered by one sole perpetrator.

These kind of monsters know how to control their victims by threats, fear, and intimidation. They will threaten to harm one of the victims if the other victim doesn't comply to his demands. He uses the friendship/bond of the victims to gain control and advantage.

Since there wasn't an arrest for so long on this case I haven't read the thread lately so I have no idea why RL was being mentioned as a possible suspect, but I personally have never felt he was involved.

I always believed BG was in his late 30s or 40s and he even looks that age in the sketch to me.

I can see why the female witness was reluctant to come forward. If she got a good look at him that day then she knows he got a good look at her too. I don't think it had anything to do with not trusting the police. She was afraid if he knew she is the one who could describe him he could come back, and do the same thing he did to these precious girls. I am so thankful she finally did. It most likely ate at her day, and night knowing he was still out there.

I pray now this is the break LE needs to find this monster and take him off the streets forever. Sometimes they will even put the witness/es under hypnosis to recall more details.

JMO

I agree with you ocean except I think the composite looks like a man in his 50's.He looks like someone I'd see in an English Pub. :D

I can't remember the last time I saw a man wearing a newspaper boy hat. Certainly not in the Midwest. Mostly because they are useless for keeping sun out of your eyes.

I live in Ohio and I personally know three men that wear these hats almost daily. Two are in their 30's the other in his 60's.

What if they think they know exactly who the suspect is? And they know this person is prone to wearing those types of hats? Trying to jog memories a little....oh so and so wears those hats alot and LOOK his features really resemble that sketch too! Maybe they're trying to get "I know it's probably not him, but so and so looks like that and I know he was in that area at the same time" type tips..

There was a good question at the PC asking (and I am paraphrasing) if LE knew who the suspect is or not, and the officer responded, "We want to know who he is." Interesting choice of words that I interpreted differently from an answer of "we do not know who he is." I think they might have a pretty good idea already, but need more tips and info to help confirm it.

As excellent as this sketch is, why would the witness be confused about type of hat!???? That part doesn't make much sense to me unless they're trying to convey that this person is likely not wearing a hat now?

I think Kissy brought up a good point about the perp maybe normally wearing that type of hat.

There was a good question at the PC asking (and I am paraphrasing) if LE knew who the suspect is or not, and the officer responded, "We want to know who he is." Interesting choice of words that I interpreted differently from an answer of "we do not know who he is." I think they might have a pretty good idea already, but need more tips and info to help confirm it.

I caught the same thing and have thought for a while they know who it is and are looking for further collaboration

member, rocket, has shared an interesting article with me that may or may not be relevant. Pursuant to rocket's request to link the article it is found below. One of the men described at the link physically resembles Bridge Guy.

You may discuss the article and the allegations therein. you may link and discuss any public record, including criminal, or MSM concerning the man, whose initials are BW.

YOU MAY NOT SLEUTH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA, FRIENDS, OR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Here is the article of interest:

http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/police-...eparate-flashing-incidents-along-monon-trail/

The 38 year old they arrested is slender. No way 180+ lb.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/10/police-seek-alleged-monon-trail-flasher/

I personally did transcription of presser, please excuse any errors

"Good morning, thank you for showing up. Basically as you all know, we have sent you out an email with two photos in it. We would like you to put both those photos in those when you talk about this case. We want the original photo that was put out earlier and the composite photo. So please, when you are putting out your information we would like all that on there please. Thanks. Introducing a few people that are standing behind me before we get started here. We've got Lt. Tom McKee (sp?) from the Indiana State Police Post LaFayette. Tony Liggett from Carrole County Sherriff Department ,J??? Hammond from the Carrol County Sherriff's department. Jerry Hollman from the Indiana State Police Detective out of the Detectives out of the Layfayette Police department, and Tony Slocum, he's Public Information Officer out of the Peru post.

We're here to talk a little bit about the release that was put out so I'm just basically gonna open it up to questions. I will tell you now, most the information that you have in the news release is about all that can be released at this time, so there's not gonna be anything else real, um exciting that is going to be put out there but I will be happy to take questions and we'll go from there.

Q. How did you have an artist develp this sketch and is the sketch made with the help of eye witness or eye witnesses, or was it made solely from the other picture we have seen?

A. Basically, I can't really answer that question completely. I can tell you it came from the investigations itself, from officers looking into things, to tips and leads that have come in, that people have come forward, we got information from there, and the composite was put together with that information.

Q. Why release the sketch released just today? Did you just get finished, have other people seen this, including the family, now just the right time to release it?

A. This picture was release at this time because we felt it needed to come out, the information needs to be put forward, and we wanted to get it out there so people can look at it, and it has, it has taken a while to get this thing put together and that's why it's taken so long to get the picture out.

Q. In the realm of evidence and leads that you have, how big is this photograph, how much are you counting on this artist's sketch, or photograph of the sketch?

A. It's like anything else like this in a case. Anytime we get something new, or some information out there, we always feel it's important to the case. We feel this is very important because it actually give a better view of the perp, person in the picture that you see down below. It shows a little more facial features, it gives you a little more information on what we're looking at, who the suspect might be, and that's why we feel it's very important that this picture is out there at this time.

Q. What's so striking about this? What is the thing that investigators look at and say “Wow, that's the thing that is gonna make the thing that is gonna make this guy stand out from all the other men walking around.”

A. It's basically just a clearer picture of his face compared to what you saw down below. We've got the information out there, the pictures out there, now we've got this composite that we feel that is, we feel that is the same person, and we just want to make sure that people realize that picture is this person (ED: he's pointing BG, then to sketch) We're hoping that they can get that picture and take that picture and get us some information on a possible suspect.

Q. How confident are you that this is accurate?

A. We're pretty confident. The information was received, with that information we've been able to put that together. Again, this thing wasn't drawn up overnight. We've been working with this picture and with the suspects that we, excuse me, I mean the witnesses that we have, that we put this together so it's not something that we did overnight. This has taken awhile to put this together.

Q. Those witness, did they see him in the area, or did they call the tip line with that information?

A. I really can't go into that 'cause we don't want to compromise the case itself.

Q. Well, when you say witnesses, so multiple people that helped you out?

A. There were people that were able to help us out with this, yes.

Q. A lot of people will say that you guys are releasing this because you are running out of leads, that's not true in this case, right?

A. No, we are still getting anywhere from 5-10 tips a day. We are still getting emails, so it's not something that... this case is not dried up, it's not a cold case, this case if still very active.

Q. If you had not received the tips, we might not have seen this picture in the first place, right?

A. A possibility, yes

Q. What is the attitude of the troops working on this? The fact that there is a composite that is infinitely clearer than the picture that we have been looking at. What is the feeling among the investigators that have been grinding away and working on this for months.

A. Well, anytime that you get new information officers are always excited about that information. It kinda builds up their confidence on the case itself. With this information here, we're really, you know,
it really excites them, lets them know that people are still caring about this case and people are still interested. And we can get somebody to come forward with more information, if we can get a name, or at least a location of this subject, that would be great, but officers have never really gotten down on this case. I think they've, they are flustrated maybe, but as far as solving this thing, it's something that's never, we've always thought like we would solve this case.

Q. Who made sketch??? specific in here??? have you talked with those witnesses to come up with an exact look of this person?

A. It's basically just been a cumulation of all the departments have come together and we have put this composite together.

A. In the release you talk about not to focus on the hat, it may not be accurate. Can you talk a little about that so people at home …?

A. As you can see, the original picture below it appears that he's got a hat on and it's got the flaps down
and kind of down over the face. We want to make sure you focus on the picture. We want to make sure the face is what you are looking at and not worry about the hat even though the hat does is not quite the same as in the picture. We want the facial features, is what we want you to look at.

Q. If someone does recognizes this person, what should they do?

A. They can call the tip line, or they can email us.

Q. In the release you mentioned some things exactly such as the hair color, can you talk about this at this time

A. Basically, the hair color is a reddish brown. She was, the person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but sh.., the person said it was definitely not blue. She was very obvious..., the person was very obviously not blue eyes, but they did mention that they were not clear on what color it was.

Q. So there are people out there who are sure that are sure they saw this guy walking around this day and they helped you out, it that?

A. Pretty much that's what it is, yes.

Q. Did those people come forward right away, or did it take a little time for those people to come forward.

A. It's been a while. It took a little bit, people are scared, they are afraid to be recognized by the subject, so, it just takes a while for these things to happened. Like I said, the picture did not come overnight, we've been working on this for a while

Q. To you think this guy is still around the Delphi area, or you think he's in a different state?

A. That's what I hope this is all about.

Q. We've heard many times that somebody out there probably knows something, and is really driving home the point today to make sure you call no mater how little it may be, especially if you recognize this person.?

A. That's what we want, we want people to call in and give us information. Anybody that can give us an identification on this subject, or knows where the subject might be, that would be great, we would appreciate any information that we can get.

Q. So still have that voice, and you've posted that picture, and you have this other. So really three pieces of solid evidence that people can work with so that's gotta be a big development for the community today.

A. That is correct. We are really excited about the information being put out there. The dectectives and all the investigators that are involved are just basically waiting for the phones to ring.

Q. Will any more information or video be released from the cell phone that Libby had that day?

A. There's....I'm not going to comment on that, I don't wanna compromise that case.

Q. Just to be clear, do you know this man's identity and you are not releasing it, or you don't know who this guys identity?

A. We want to know who he is.

Q. Do you know.???.county and I know you said that....??? somebody around this area knows who he is and will possibly call in... (Cannot understand)

A. We are hoping somebody knows from wherever, we don't care where it's from, we just want to be able to find somebody that can identify this subject and can give us information on him.

Q. Any search warrants that are going to come now that you have released this person's picture, anything else developing after you put this picture out today?

A. We gotta just do the investigation at that point in time and see what happens

Anything else..............

THE END"

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-29/20219883_1750738964955019_2524602508395937792_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&oh=42f1c6b5793b39569e6f3a016126bda9&oe=596D0FA3

I'm so glad this sketch has been released I hope and pray it is the breakthrough law enforcement need. It was depressing and frustrating that there were was no news for a while. Thank you to everyone here for caring about justice for Abbey and Libby.

I'm very glad as well. I think I read the pic came from a tip. Or maybe it took longer analyzing of the face to get it as accurate as possible. Still trying to catch up here with you all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please let this sketch be what's needed for someone to finally come forward with this person's identity! More than ever, I believe this person lives very close and is not someone who people would suspect. Praying for the families!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong