IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "no blue eyes" undoubtedly refers to the results of a DNA screening process known as IrisPlex. It would confirm that DNA was retrieved from the crime scene, and that there is no DNA database match at this point, or an arrest would've been made.

Well, it could...but at the presser (transcribed a few pages back) I thought it was stated that the *witness* stated that the eyes were not blue. So, this new tidbit could have nothing to do with DNA testing.

ETA: here's the link to the transcribed presser Q&A today (thx, Bently!):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-62&p=13505097#post13505097

I'm seeing a lot of chatter regarding the flat-cap style hat. IMO, the odd choice of hat in the sketch is because the shape of the actual hat would have obscured facial details. And because there is no available description of the suspect sans hat, LE didn't want to guesstimate his hair and hairline features in the sketch as a potentially inaccurate rendering could bring in inaccurate tips. Therefore, we got a compromise from LE - head wear is still visible but less distracting and visually cumbersome than the hat BG actually had on. Again, JMO.

In regards to "Primetime Justice" tonight, I guess O.J. Simpson being possibly paroled is their lead story, not two young beautiful girls who were murdered. Disgrace.

From the video still, that is not what I imagined him to look like. I thought that he would be rounder than that sketch with a thicker, shorter neck.

Well, it could...but at the presser (transcribed a few pages back) I thought it was stated that the *witness* stated that the eyes were not blue. So, this new tidbit could have nothing to do with DNA testing.

Doesn't sound like DNA to me either. From Bently's transcript:

"Q. In the release you mentioned some things exactly such as the hair color, can you talk about this at this time

A. Basically, the hair color is a reddish brown. She was, the person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but sh.., the person said it was definitely not blue. She was very obvious..., the person was very obviously not blue eyes, but they did mention that they were not clear on what color it was."

member, rocket, has shared an interesting article with me that may or may not be relevant. Pursuant to rocket's request to link the article it is found below. One of the men described at the link physically resembles Bridge Guy.

You may discuss the article and the allegations therein. you may link and discuss any public record, including criminal, or MSM concerning the man, whose initials are BW.

YOU MAY NOT SLEUTH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA, FRIENDS, OR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Here is the article of interest:

http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/police-...eparate-flashing-incidents-along-monon-trail/
Just getting out of work on the West Coast and had to respond to this article and the BW photo.

HOLY. CRAP.

That is all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is it known how they were both killed, I mean I'm confused how one didnt run away,

A witness is not DNA testing...we still don't know if there is DNA or not..

I believe JDD is off limits to be discussed unless Mods have ok'd it...

I sure hope all of these being mentioned doesn't go on down the RL road...one thing releasing the sketch did was pretty much make it clear the is not RL!

MOO of course

Definitively. No comparison.

Great sleuthing. I thought there was a striking likeness around the mouth/muzzle area. But if that occurred in CA I doubt a connection.

Agreed! I thought the guy looked grizzled, salt and pepper hair, bigger nose, and in his 50's to 60's.

Him too.

Bless your soul!!!

No.

It's quite sad but I feel like either one or both pf these little girls had great instincts - sharp, observant and knew when something was wrong. Yet they still got murdered.

I think the guy was walking closely behind them, in a way that seemed menacing even though he wasn't looking at them - the proximity would've been odd and frightening even without eye contact.

He may have been keeping his head down so they couldn't identify him in case they did get away. But I think he was sizing them up when he could, making a decision as to whether he would try to attack them or not.

I think he likely worked alone and probably used a gun or some other means to threaten them into compliance.

Man, glad to hear that interpretation. While there were some stutters (or slips of the tongue and forgetting officer's names), their body language seemed relaxed to me. I don;t know if that's good or bad. Or if I am wrong. Did they seem confident to you?

And if they did, could that be problematic? Because aren't officers kind of wired and tense when they've finally got their guy? I don't know. Thoughts?

They seemed confident to me. Their confidence could be on many levels. This could be their major break to the case 're the sketch. I am hoping they get more detailed tips based on the sketch. Or they are confident in which direction to go on after a witness came forward. The witness and sketch is pretty big in this case.

Imo, LE does not know who the murderer is and they never implied in the PC that they did. The very reason for putting out this sketch is hoping someone recognizes him, and calls the tip line to tell them who he is.

The more I look at the sketch he looks in his mid to late 40s. I don't think he is hugely overweight. He doesn't have hanging jowls or a lot of fat underneath his chin. He may be a little stocky built and may not even be overweight. His coat would hide his true weight anyway. He has a medium build imo.

We call these kind of hats 'go to hell' (lol) hats and when they are seen in the south they are most often worn by elderly men who are golfers.

He looks very much like I thought he would including the goatee.

The reason they put the cap or hat on him in the sketch is they do not know if he is bald or has a head full of hair which couldn't be seen. This way it doesn't distract from his facial features or wrongly guessing his hair type underneath the cap.

I do feel they do have some kind of DNA from the crime scene but have no one to match it to. Hopefully that will soon change.

IMO

Doesn't sound like DNA to me either. From Bently's transcript:

"Q. In the release you mentioned some things exactly such as the hair color, can you talk about this at this time

A. Basically, the hair color is a reddish brown. She was, the person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but sh.., the person said it was definitely not blue. She was very obvious..., the person was very obviously not blue eyes, but they did mention that they were not clear on what color it was."

Thx, Jax...just went in and added that transcription link to my post--we were tracking together!

<link removed>

Wow. This is the first time I'm seeing this link. I'm sure it's been discussed to death, but this looks remarkably like the BG IMO. The jeans, the nose, the hands in pocket, the fanny pack. [emoji15] Chances are it's not him, but wow.

Wow. This is the first time I'm seeing this link. I'm sure it's been discussed to death, but this looks remarkably like the BG IMO. The jeans, the nose, the hands in pocket, the fanny pack. [emoji15] Chances are it's not him, but wow.

We are not allowed to post random peoples FB pages, you need to alert or delete your post.
Mods and/or Tricia will close this thread again if we can't follow the rules.

Is it known how they were both killed, I mean I'm confused how one didnt run away,

It is not known how they were killed. It is difficult to speculate on why one of them didn't run away. Perhaps a gun was pulled on them? At any rate, we don't know that one of them didn't TRY to run away. Perhaps they did and were caught. Perhaps they tried and the perp threatened her friend and she came back.

Does anyone have a link to the full press release by LE about the sketch?

We call these kind of hats 'go to hell' (lol) hats and when they are seen in the south they are most often worn by elderly men who are golfers.

IMO

These hats are very much back in style. I, too, live in the south and I see them quite a bit on young men, teenage boys, and elderly men alike. They've also become big with "hipsters." My own 9-year-old son wears one because some of the some You Tube guys wear them and he wants to emulate them. my ex boyfriend, who would be mid-forties now, favored the paperboy hat because he was into "vintage" looks. They're easily found at thrift stores and even chains like Target these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77