Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cycwa.com.au/
Lake Cooloongup camp site

Lots of promising d-site locations around that area.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

With the popularity of the CSK case and its prevalence in the MSM for over 20 years, I'm surprised no one has come forward claiming to have seen or heard the ghost of one of the CSK's alleged victims.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

With the popularity of the CSK case and its prevalence in the MSM for over 20 years, I'm surprised no one has come forward claiming to have seen or heard the ghost of one of the CSK's alleged victims.

I don't know Spooks. Things have been very quiet today, not much is being said.

You haven't been told off for a couple of days!

attachment.php

(Note: pic is screen shot of YouTube clip so I hope you haven't tried clicking the little arrow to play. Sorry)

[video]https://youtu.be/eDwOdB5D0sA[/video]

Does anyone have a decent copy of the newspaper article featured in the "Reclaim The Night" YouTube video?

Article Title
"Fear and Loathing in Perth's Heart"

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-07-20 at 3.05.01 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2017-07-20 at 3.05.01 PM.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 162
Spooks - what a thought - going on a school camp with himIMO

Good thoughts there Spooks, but I think their ages would not have been close enough to have been at camp together? Also, from my own experience of school camps, only one school was ever booked into a venue at a time. My thoughts only, and am happy to be corrected :)

Good thoughts there Spooks, but I think their ages would not have been close enough to have been at camp together? Also, from my own experience of school camps, only one school was ever booked into a venue at a time. My thoughts only, and am happy to be corrected :)

I don't think Spooks was saying the accused went on school camp with any of the victims more that the location of a school camp might have inspired a disposal location for want of a better word. Correct me if I am wrong Spooks.

I don't think Spooks was saying the accused went on school camp with any of the victims more that the location of a school camp might have inspired a disposal location for want of a better word. Correct me if I am wrong Spooks.

DRT - you are correct.
Thank you for clarifying my suggestion.

There’s a fair bit of documentation which advises these monster people have existed throughout the ages. http://listverse.com/2015/04/09/10-forgotten-serial-killers-from-the-middle-ages/

Male serial killers are usually hunters and we’ve all read a fair bit about them. http://murderpedia.org/List of Murderers

A small percentage of SKs are female who are usually gatherers. They’re considered much more deadly and often kill family members as well as their children. Oftentimes they go unnoticed because the death appears as an accident. Perhaps some SKs have suffered from Munchausen by-proxy syndrome. Female SKs often have occupations within the nursing/caring capacity, and kill for insurance money or to benefit from a will.

For a few centuries there were many women accused of serial killing which operated baby farming nurseries. Although these places were supposed to look after babies of the poor unmarried women, instead the babies were neglected and murdered. The perpetrators were usually hung. http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com.au/List of Baby Farmers Accused of Murder

Hi CV, thank you for your detailed response!
With some posts referring to SK's as perhaps being insane, I'm wondering if it's just a dark side of human nature. Just as everyone has different aspects to their personality, the propensity for violence in humans is obviously present. Perhaps S Killing is a heightened tendency for extreme violence in some and not necessarily caused by insanity.

Just my opinion

Sitting here on a rainy evening turning a few of the previous posts over in my mind...

Apoptosisfutz previously speculated about what was different about SS that she was disposed of differently from JR and CG, resulting in her body not having been found.
And there's the report of a witness sighting of SS with an unidentified tall, dark-haired man at her apartment block on the morning of 26 Jan. If this male turns out to have been CSK then he obviously knew her at least enough to have been in her company that morning. In this case, perhaps the fact that he knew her meant that he somehow treated her differently?
With the KK rape, and the other cases of prostitutes reportedly having been left at Karrakatta Cemetery, there does seem to be some kind of link there. And much as I hate to say it, I can't help but think along the same lines as some of the other sleuthers here, in that a pre-dug grave would be a very easy disposal site. However, whereas some others have speculated that SS could have been placed in a grave that had already been covered-in, I wonder at the awful possibility that she may have been placed in an empty grave, and a minimal amount of dirt used to cover her enough so that when the intended occupant was lowered in, nobody was any the wiser. This is all pure speculation, as I have no idea what days burials might be done on.
MOO

Sitting here on a rainy evening turning a few of the previous posts over in my mind...

Apoptosisfutz previously speculated about what was different about SS that she was disposed of differently from JR and CG, resulting in her body not having been found.
And there's the report of a witness sighting of SS with an unidentified tall, dark-haired man at her apartment block on the morning of 26 Jan. If this male turns out to have been CSK then he obviously knew her at least enough to have been in her company that morning. In this case, perhaps the fact that he knew her meant that he somehow treated her differently?
With the KK rape, and the other cases of prostitutes reportedly having been left at Karrakatta Cemetery, there does seem to be some kind of link there. And much as I hate to say it, I can't help but think along the same lines as some of the other sleuthers here, in that a pre-dug grave would be a very easy disposal site. However, whereas some others have speculated that SS could have been placed in a grave that had already been covered-in, I wonder at the awful possibility that she may have been placed in an empty grave, and a minimal amount of dirt used to cover her enough so that when the intended occupant was lowered in, nobody was any the wiser. This is all pure speculation, as I have no idea what days burials might be done on.
MOO
I have had the thought for years that she could have been placed in a predug grave with a layer of soil on top with the casket of another placed there over the next few days.

Having been to Karrakatta a number of times there are often predug graves waiting for their occupants.

If he attackes there once (or even more) it would possibly be very easy to hide a body.

Then when the heat got to hot around the cemetery other locations were sought and found.

All just IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wish we knew more details about the other rapes where victims were left at KK. Especially the dates.
Where would we find out more info?
Would local newspapers report on rapes of (alleged) prostitutes?
Do local councils have reports showing crime statistics? Specifically rapes and violent assaults or home invasions?

I don't think that was open until about 95. If he had to go to a MH as a kid, it would've been Hillview Hospital IMO.

Oh dear me....
What's this about 1 of Hillview's former child psychiatrists?
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...t/news-story/a201f562c9df4b39a5199b239c513ef9
Wonder how any of the kids he touched became upstanding members of the community or had problems later in life?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
During July last year IM was arrested. I’ve got a hunch there’s a connection between IMs arrest which led to BREs arrest. None of us know which of BREs family members the DNA was linked too. Perhaps in a strange twist BREs DNA was the DNA which led to his own arrest. That’s if BRE was molested as a child/teen, and evidence taken at the time was put into storage and investigated last year.

BRE had only been under the police radar for a short time and a couple of months beforehand IM was charged.

Perhaps as a child/teen BRE spent some time at Hillview for a psychiatric sexual disorder.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

During July last year IM was arrested. I’ve got a hunch there’s a connection between IMs arrest which led to BREs arrest. None of us know which of BREs family members the DNA was linked too. Perhaps in a strange twist BREs DNA was the DNA which led to his own arrest. That’s if BRE was molested as a child/teen, and evidence taken at the time was put into storage and investigated last year.

BRE had only been under the police radar for a short time and a couple of months beforehand IM was charged.

Perhaps as a child/teen BRE spent some time at Hillview for a psychiatric sexual disorder.

It's possible
Yes

Besides araluen, we had school camps in Serpentine and Jarrahdale. Couldn't tell u where. Dont know victims locations either sorry. Was it "mary" haunting araluen? Thus is better than brain training!!
Bickley Dam camp too.
Probably, too close to Kerry Turner's parents home?
There's a camp on Mundaring Weir Rd that we went to in high school, near Chalet Rigid restaurant.

I'm not sure about exact location of KT.

Do you know exact locations of Birnie victims?

No, haven't looked for them. TBH

No, haven't looked for them. TBH

Thanks for replying.
I've searched but never found exact coordinates

Time span is borderline though. Overlapping the accused CSK teenage years with this bloke's alleged offending time span by only 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members