O.J. Simpson asks Nevada parole board for early release, 20 July 2017

Seems like OJ is giving advice to the law enforcement /prison system - i.e. education and the violence class....

Blog???? :pcguru:

A big show. He had all that time in prison, one would think he would take any classes told to plus more. He is trying to run the board his way.

As for his daughter....does she really mean what she said, or is she saying what she was told to say.

A big show. He had all that time in prison, one would think he would take any classes told to plus more. He is trying to run the board his way.

As for his daughter....does she really mean what she said, or is she saying what she was told to say.

Typical narcissist. Master manipulator.

I'm probably biased, but I don't think this is going well for OJ.

OMG!!! "I've represented this prison better than anybody." :banghead:

LaVergne, attorney- The true impetus for that day was the intimate family photos...they're not footballs

lols

Fromong (robbery victim) is trying to cast OJ as the victim. I'm sure OJ is loving this!

Fromong: ...Not OJ

Fromong: OJ never held a gun on me. Another man did. OJ never hit me. Another man did.

IOW - OJ stood by & let his buddies attack someone who he claims is his friend. He let other people do his dirty work.

With so-called friends like OJ, who needs enemies?

Fromong: "I feel that nine and half to thirty-three years is way too long"

O.J. bows his head in modesty. awwww, poor poor baby. he's crying.

Parole Board will now deliberate for 30 minutes. Followed by voting. Announcement of decision.

OJ wipes tears away

when Fromong states that he would be there to pick him up if he were to get out tomorrow

She said brother - should that not be brothers??
I thought I heard it was brother and sister. Does anyone know if Arthelle and Jason have been close to his and Nicole's children?

Shepard Smith Live:

- OJ's former attorney said he's glad that it was cleared up today that what OJ was there for was photos of his dead daughter, personal family photos...

I guess I'm biased also. I think his crimes were motivated by his narcissism and I don't believe, from his speech and demeanor today, that he has changed.

Shepard Smith Live:

- OJ's former attorney said he's glad that it was cleared up today that what OJ was there for was photos of his dead daughter, personal family photos...

I just want to say that SS is a joke and that has nothing to do with his comment about OJ. On the other hand, Joey Jackson knows what he is talking about about. All they wanted to hear and know is that you are sorry and how you have changed.

Lived a conflict free life??? :thinking:

I guess the domestic violence phone calls that we heard with him yelling at Nicole when she was calling nine-one-one was not conflict? Pffft

If OJ is granted parole, despite his statements to the contrary, he will appear on each and every news/talk show that will have him. He will write a book - actually, it's probably already in the works. Agents will be stepping over one another to secure the interviews, book deals, etc. OJ is a narcissist and can't wait to be back in the spotlight. :moo:

If OJ is granted parole, despite his statements to the contrary, he will appear on each and every news/talk show that will have him. He will write a book - actually, it's probably already in the works. Agents will be stepping over one another to secure the interviews, book deals, etc. OJ is a narcissist and can't wait to be back in the spotlight. :moo:

Agreed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back