Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect is smart - very, very smart; and, he had a lot of time to plan the abduction as well. My guess is that she's hidden very, very well - a art of me wonders if he kept her alive locked up someplace until he got tired of her. There aren't too many caves in that area, but there are quarries, creeks/rivers, farm drainage channels, and corn and bean fields everywhere!

My theory is that LE may have found a body part or something of this nature which would lead them to strongly believe she would already be deceased. Eg, if they found an arm or a hand or something, or even just an amount of blood, it would seem more likely that she had been murdered as opposed to just let go or hidden.

Opinion only!!!! (And I have no idea, maybe they have no evidence or they're still searching etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they had, they would've stated they found human remains. I believe the perp admitted something, but won't tell them where she is/what happened in detail.

My theory is that LE may have found a body part or something of this nature which would lead them to strongly believe she would already be deceased. Eg, if they found an arm or a hand or something, or even just an amount of blood, it would seem more likely that she had been murdered as opposed to just let go or hidden.

Opinion only!!!! (And I have no idea, maybe they have no evidence or they're still searching etc)

I assume his "confession" described what occurred. And while LE may not have yet or even be able to retrieve YZ, I believe they have some evidence to support his claims, maybe things only he would know. And/or they found evidence that would only be present in a fatal situation.

Another thought, LE hasn't been very forthcoming with information in this case. I was convinced the kidnapper was not a local nor even still in state. They made a point to say they were putting up billboards on the roadways by Chicago and St. Louis. They had BC in their sights since day 3? Why the misdirection? And they've more or less said that they weren't releasing info about the investigation so they wouldn't be tipping off the perpetrator.

Now let's think about the possibility that there could be another person involved. Perhaps one other individual or a group who would want to keep someone imprisoned (ie personal slave, trafficking)... Would LE purposely mislead the public (yes, already proven they will) by giving false information (she is presumed dead)?

Now honestly, I believe, BC is simply a severely depressed individual with some socially unacceptable kinks. I think he became so despondent and dissociative that the lines between reality and fantasy became blurred and he played out some of those kinks (kidnapping, restraints) in real life with an unwilling YZ. Maybe even in order "to feel something" (like an adrenaline junkie or a self-harmer). I think he either panicked or something went too far, he killed her, and disposed of her. I believe, being a bookish intellectual, that he did so in a manner to prevent her being found and or tied to him.

Who knows. I just hope Macon County Jail is keeping a close eye on him for suicidal ideation/attempts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If they had, they would've stated they found human remains. I believe the perp admitted something, but won't tell them where she is/what happened in detail.

Your right, BC won't tell them where she is possibly unless he gets a promised light sentence. I won't be shocked if he tries that route. Trying to have control.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Your right, BC won't tell them where she is possibly unless he gets a promised light sentence. I won't be shocked if he tries that route. Trying to have control.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
I still think the first thing they will do is try to get the federal charge dropped. File a motion that they don't have jurisdiction in this case. They seem to be basing it on the usage of his phone and car - I don't know how flimsy (or not) that is.

In which case, the feds would have to charge him with something else and/or the state would need to press charges to keep him jailed.

If that doesn't work, I'd imagine they would push to have the case tried in another county. Which I agree with due to the amount of media attention it's gotten locally.

In which case theyd... start over from which point? I'm assuming the current point. Give everyone a couple of weeks and then have a second, new pre-trial hearing in the new court?

The lack of search and public knowledge is very frustrating, and I'm hoping it's for a good reason. Yingying's family and friends must be furious with LE.

I don't know if there is anything else to sleuth at the moment, and imo the psychic talk is not necessary.

Hopefully more info will be uncovered soon.

I agree. The worst part for me is that whatever "secret" evidence LE has that Yingying is no longer alive it is not enough, not enough, to charge him with murder so it is NOT that great. So why not keep looking for her remains. Again, if LE has evidence the body is unrecovable, they should be charging him with murder based on that evidence.

Psychics have been quite useful to LE. It sure can't hurt and IMO is worth discussing. There's no reason to stop sleuthing this at all, in fact we shouldn't. IMO it's important to keep this alive. LE isn't so we must.

IIRC, there used to be physic discussion threads, then those were all moved to one forum, and now I don't see them?

JMHO YMMV LRR IDK

:seeya:

I just found this article .
Its written in very poor English but I persisted because it kept throwing up interesting (to me) tidbits..
Now paragraphs are a tad muddly and subjects interwoven.. At one point it appears to describe the work of an artist who created photo likenesses of BC from the cctv footage we have all been analysing.
They are pretty remarkable..
As I progressed I was noticing that it was requiring I read it with my third eye, just as a result of the convoluted movements my brain was required to make in order to follow it.
It may be of interest to some, it did describe much of the detail we already have.
Enjoyable
http://www.aiainews.com/international/2017/07/04/74643.html

I read this article the best I could. It was certainly a chore! :)

The drawing of BC from the video was remarkable! I noticed there is no sign of YY in the car.

04a15f7560666b1e0768dcb25eb0a8b9.jpg

1c5f7e9ad6f5a2b784b0822a6d89711b.jpg

IIRC, there used to be physic discussion threads, then those were all moved to one forum, and now I don't see them?

JMHO YMMV LRR IDK

:seeya:

I admit, I am not the most up-to-speed person when it comes to TOS, but I want to think that psychic discussion is usually frowned upon (deleted) in most any thread I have followed.

I admit, I am not the most up-to-speed person when it comes to TOS, but I want to think that psychic discussion is usually frowned upon (deleted) in most any thread I have followed.

Ah ok, I wasn't aware. Thank you for letting me and anyone else who wasn't aware know.🙂

I agree. The worst part for me is that whatever "secret" evidence LE has that Yingying is no longer alive it is not enough, not enough, to charge him with murder so it is NOT that great. So why not keep looking for her remains. Again, if LE has evidence the body is unrecovable, they should be charging him with murder based on that evidence.
I think one of the lawyer-folks awhile back made the argument that LE & prosecutors might put off disclosing specific evidence of murder as long as possible in order to keep the case in FEDERAL court (as a kidnapping case). Once it becomes a murder case (assuming she was killed within Illinois) it might revert back to a state case -- but if I misconstrued or misremember that let me know.

I think one of the lawyer-folks awhile back made the argument that LE & prosecutors might put off disclosing specific evidence of murder as long as possible in order to keep the case in FEDERAL court (as a kidnapping case). Once it becomes a murder case (assuming she was killed within Illinois) it might revert back to a state case -- but if I misconstrued or misremember that let me know.

I appreciate your reply, I guess I am unfamiliar with cases in which having strong evidence of murder, LE would withhold such evidence for the purposes of making a federal case. Can someone explain the benefit of doing this? I mean, they found the perp, they are not doing massive searches for her remains, they think she is dead, so why care about a federal case? Are the sentences harsher at the federal level or something?

I appreciate your reply, I guess I am unfamiliar with cases in which having strong evidence of murder, LE would withhold such evidence for the purposes of making a federal case. Can someone explain the benefit of doing this? I mean, they found the perp, they are not doing massive searches for her remains, they think she is dead, so why care about a federal case? Are the sentences harsher at the federal level or something?

Well, Feds have the death-penalty and the State of Illinois does not, but I think part of the argument was more practical: that as long as it's a Federal case the FBI & other Federal resources are readily available for the investigation, but if it reverts to being a State case some of those resources may be lost.

Now let's think about the possibility that there could be another person involved. Perhaps one other individual or a group who would want to keep someone imprisoned (ie personal slave, trafficking)... Would LE purposely mislead the public (yes, already proven they will) by giving false information (she is presumed dead)?

I have thought for a while now that this is bigger than just BC. Human trafficking in Illinois is a real problem. Maybe BC "gave" her to someone else. Maybe they have evidence she is dead, but not at the hand of BC (which would explain no murder charge).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, Feds have the death-penalty and the State of Illinois does not, but I think part of the argument was more practical: that as long as it's a Federal case the FBI & other Federal resources are readily available for the investigation, but if it reverts to being a State case some of those resources may be lost.

Gotcha. That's why I asked. If no mass searches are being done and they found the culprit, what sort of resources might still be needed? I can see the federal manpower, technology. and expertise being useful if the culprit is at large, remains will need testing, or huge searches were being conducted but maybe it is just the chance to go after the death penalty.

Then what do we know for sure? Is the FBI hint that she is likely deceased based on solid evidence we don't know the existence of? Or is it loosely based on some FBI statistic that says that if a person is missing for more than X days, then there is no need to bother with an official search? Is anyone working on finding her? Or is everybody working on finding someone to punish before moving on?
That's the problem, a simple blurb by the fbi can completely change the course of the case. Disturbingly, if YY did pass, it might have happened during the time between BC's initial questioning and the present. If no real searches took place after June 12th, we might surmise fbi reached their conclusion early on. Possibly too early on.

The drawing of BC from the video was remarkable! I noticed there is no sign of YY in the car.

04a15f7560666b1e0768dcb25eb0a8b9.jpg

1c5f7e9ad6f5a2b784b0822a6d89711b.jpg

Looks like I need to take back part of my previous conjecture about the car. I had said that maybe BC was invisible and blocked by the window frame. But since the person who drew that sketch did so based on repeatedly watching that short video of the car, he probably saw part of the driver's face?

I wonder whether the Delphi suspect (Snap chat pic of man on Monon High Bridge/Delphi/Indiana, murder of 2 girls Abby and Libby) and BC (Champaign/Illinois, kidnapping of Yingying) could be the same man? Of course, I see differences between the sketches but after all there are only sketches and each of them might be a little divergent interpretations of the original face. As far as the beard is concerned: there is a time span of ca. 4,5 months between the video originals (Delphi February, Champaign June) and the facial hair could have grown/changed. In comparison the physical stature of "bridge guy" (Delphi) and BC (Champaign, video of vigil march) don't seem to be very suitable, I would admit. But thinking of time span, clothing, inaccurate video still - maybe, it's possible to be the same man?

I would like to hear your opinion. :)

AbbyLibbyEfitPolicePlusYingyingBChrist.jpg

China asks searchers to step up ahead of protracted trial for accused kidnapper
Fri, 07/21/2017 - 7:30am | Mary Schenk

"We are here to offer comfort and to witness the court hearing," Liu told The News-Gazette. "We wish Yingying could be found as soon as possible, and we wish the FBI, the Illinois State Police and the University of Illinois police to step up efforts in the search."

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-07-21/china-asks-searchers-step-ahead-protracted-trial-accused-kidnapper.html

* Obviously, we know the family's priority is to recover YYZ. I post this only to wonder why one or more of these three agencies has not persuaded the family or the Chinese government (to take emotion out of the equation) that such a search would be fruitless or it is already taking place.​
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members