IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much, and you've really hit the nail on the head about the problem with location. That has been the hardest part for me to fit into my theory.

How he did it, how he got them to that particular location.

I don't believe he just wandered around the area that day, hoping someone would land in his clutches. Had that been the case, if the girls had not had the day off from school, he could have easily had no victims. (I don't believe he wanted a random victim. They HAD to fit his preferred profile, two young girls.)

He was not going to chance that. This date was way too important. It HAD to happen on 2-13-17, at a park with 'bridge' in its name, and of course with water. In my mind I see him planning this murder for years. As soon as he 'saw' that date reversal he decided THAT would be the date. That date became his ultimate goal

He planned for it. 'Trained' for it, in the way that other people may train for a marathon. This was HIS 'marathon.'

I've wondered often how he knew both areas. It was said of Seven Bridges park that it too was remote, and that only someone who really knew the area well could have placed the Iowa cousins there. It didn't sound like a place a stranger would just happen to find by accident.

The same has been said of course for the Monon High Bridge.

I've read there is a meat processing plant near Evansdale Iowa too. Similar to the one in Delphi. I've wondered if that's the connection, an employee who travels between both, or perhaps a trucker supplying both plants?

I believe he knew for sure the girls would be there on that date. I'm torn between whether he 'lucked out' and saw their plans online, or whether he actively lured them there himself.

I would hope if there had been any computer or phone contact that LE would have found it. However, I'm aware there's several anonymous apps that are very hard, if not impossible to trace, especially if he had a burner phone.

So my long-winded answer to all this is I really don't have any clue how he pulled this off.

My fear now though is what is he planning next? So many parks with 'bridge' in their names. Every month has a 13th. So many young innocent girls too who are too trusting of the world. They know nothing of this type of evil that is waiting to prey on them.

LE, please find him! Please keep these girls from being his next victims...

One point I would like to make is if it is the same serial killer he would have been consumed with making it happen, willing to spend far more time and effort than we can possibly imagine. There was a man with an internet relationship with a young girl that was recently arrested and early in their "relationship" he had managed to get a "throw away" cell phone to her so their communications did not show up on her regular phone. There are also a lot of tech savvy kids out there so if any teen wants a phone to hide things from their parents they do have access. I live in a very rural remote area and when my teen grandson came to visit this summer he met a boy down the street that is so tech savvy it is scary. I would have had no idea, he doesn't even seem the type to me. A lot of things are going on with teens that are far beyond what we can fathom.

Another possibility is if she posted in any photography groups, I have no doubt there are bad people of every variety that follow different groups. It is possible at one point a post was made about plans to go to the bridge that day to take pictures; a person lurking or even a regular poster could have decided to follow up on that and made the discovery that to him it would be a good place for what he had in mind.

Snap chat locating is real, locating people that check in online at different areas is real; teens and young adults often surprise their friends by meeting up with them after knowing where they are, it would be naive to think bad people could not do the same.

It could also have been somewhat random, if the date was the most important thing to him and he had chosen the location he may have went there with the idea of murdering someone on that day, not even expecting he would find two. If that was the case he may have felt it was his destiny when he saw the two girls together. I do think the murderer is a serial killer and do think he rarely kills two even if it is the same killer as the IA girls. Murdering two at a time would be a very hard thing to do, and would likely have him caught much sooner. I think the difference is many SKs would hesitate to try to manage two and this SK is confident he can manage it so when the opportunity is there he doesn't hesitate.

I just posted an 8WISHTV video in the media thread. In the video they announced another production they were going to air about how a police sketch is created. Since it is not the same sketch artist, who produced the Abby and Libby composite, I did not post this in the media thread, but it is interesting to watch:

[video=youtube;CTceC-GgXbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTceC-GgXbg[/video]

If only we knew whether he targeted two girls on purpose or just opportunistically. Did he fantasize and plan about abducting two at once to show his power over women? Or did he plan to take the first female that was vulnerable and in this case there happened to be two? If there are two assailants (which I haven't ruled out) it makes sense that two girls were targeted. But why would one perpetrator take two given the extra risk involved? Maybe it's worth carefully examining other cases where one assailant kidnapped and murdered two girls at once to see if there are patterns?

I'm just wondering if anyone else sees a white, maybe plastic coat hanger under BG's chin. It's that "mysterious white thing". It sits at about a 45 degree angle under his chin. The protruding part looks exactly like a coat hanger. If you trace the rest under his coat, using your imagination, it clearly looks like a hanger. And if you look at the place on his jacket where the hook part of the hanger would be, up closer to his right shoulder, there is a bulge of the right size, shape, and location. If this is not a hanger I still believe it has to be something stiff since part of it creates a small bulge in the upper right part of the jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a separate thread for people to discuss the images.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Is there an open thread? All I find is the closed one. moo

There's a separate thread for people to discuss the images.

Sorry. I just figured since the whole reason for this formerly shut down thread being reopened was a new image/sketch it wouldn't hurt to ask

Sorry. I just figured since the whole reason for this formerly shut down thread being reopened was a new image/sketch it wouldn't hurt to ask

Sounds like my bad; I assumed both threads had been reopened. Sorry.

Sounds like my bad; I assumed both threads had been reopened. Sorry.

Oh thanks, I appreciate that you saying that.

But you are right in sense because I know just about any idea or speculation I could throw out there would never be of any consequence to this case. It's frustrating that the best thing I can offer is "is that white thing a coat hanger". I realize the ridiculousness of it. I guess it's just cathartic for me to read these threads and occasionally say something because I can feel like I'm doing something.

Supposedly all CaCo RSO 's have been ruled out IIRC.
I have just watched a Michael Stroup investigative report which was interesting, from about 4 days ago. Does anyone know if it has already been linked on here? It is around 25 minutes long but very informative.
I linked it here 30 minutes after he uploaded it.It was removed from here as just being his opinion and anyone can make a video.

I'm just wondering if anyone else sees a white, maybe plastic coat hanger under BG's chin. It's that "mysterious white thing". It sits at about a 45 degree angle under his chin. The protruding part looks exactly like a coat hanger. If you trace the rest under his coat, using your imagination, it clearly looks like a hanger. And if you look at the place on his jacket where the hook part of the hanger would be, up closer to his right shoulder, there is a bulge of the right size, shape, and location. If this is not a hanger I still believe it has to be something stiff since part of it creates a small bulge in the upper right part of the jacket.

Some of us thought it may be a piece of the handle of a carrier bag, rope, headphones or motorcycle googles.

Fellow esteemed members, re: connection between Iowa and Indiana double homicides, why would LE not reveal a possible link? Do you think it plausible that they would suspect a serial killer of young girls out there and say nothing, issue no cautions, etc.?? And don't you assume that the FBI Quantico ppl and other FBI investigators have noticed the similarities and taken it into account?

Are we all getting punch drunk from too long with no new information here?
I don't know if there is a connection with Iowa,but LE did release a statement telling us not to let our girls go out alone or in pairs.If they go out make sure they go in groups.Thats a warning I have listened to since the beginning.

The dates have always fascinated me as well. Coincidence? Maybe.

My biggest hurdle about a SK or random killer is the location. I've opined so much about this I won't bore everyone again. But my question to you is, do you think he found a way to lure the girls there, or was hoping someone would show up? Because if the date was important, I can't see going to that specific location expecting to find a target.
Agreed...on this and most other points. I spent a great deal of time in the image thread reading to the expert opinions on the pics. I came away with:
There is no gun in the pocket;
The pics are from video with no adjustments;
Difficult to tell much about details because it did come from video.

IMO....the sketch should be future focus for a person living in a 3-4 hour radius of Delphi. Covers a great deal of territory and why surrounding states are publishing the sketch.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Fellow esteemed members, re: connection between Iowa and Indiana double homicides, why would LE not reveal a possible link? Do you think it plausible that they would suspect a serial killer of young girls out there and say nothing, issue no cautions, etc.?? And don't you assume that the FBI Quantico ppl and other FBI investigators have noticed the similarities and taken it into account?

Normally I would agree with you, but in both of these cases LE has been very careful to keep most of the information quiet and released very little to the public. I could see them keeping a possible link to themselves, especially if it was only a possible and not concrete connection. I do assume the FBI would have taken all information about both cases under consideration, but I am not assuming they would share their findings with us.

Are we all getting punch drunk from too long with no new information here?

Normally I would agree with you, but in both of these cases LE has been very careful to keep most of the information quiet and released very little to the public. I could see them keeping a possible link to themselves, especially if it was only a possible and not a concrete connection. I do assume the FBI would have taken all information about both cases under consideration, but I am not assuming they would share their findings with us.

Several years ago there was a serial killer in Louisiana as I recall. That killer had killed several women and LE acted and even stated once that the killings were not connected. Finally it became obvious after more killings and the public became outraged and showered down on LE. LE had a press conference at that point and admitted that there was indeed a serial killer working that area. That amazed me, for them to know for some time and not warn people! I think LE feels they are darned if they do an darned if they don't release information. Sometimes it works better for them to keep quiet and work the cases and other times help from the public is what they need. The real trick for LE is knowing which way to go with each case.

As to LE saying they are not connected, pretty sure they have not made that statement that straight out...media has had article headlines that say that but the actual quotes from LE in those articles are more carefully worded.

I linked it here 30 minutes after he uploaded it.It was removed from here as just being his opinion and anyone can make a video.
Oh sorry I missed that well IMO I also recommend it be watched. Anyone interested can google and find it. He gets an admission there is dna which I have not seen anywhere else. LE also tell him everyone is a suspect who is not in jail. Both Michael and his reporter were asked for cheek swabs and said no and give reasons. They also talk about the new sketch and the matching of dna. A good watch AJMO.

Agreed...on this and most other points. I spent a great deal of time in the image thread reading to the expert opinions on the pics. I came away with:
There is no gun in the pocket;
The pics are from video with no adjustments;
Difficult to tell much about details because it did come from video.

IMO....the sketch should be future focus for a person living in a 3-4 hour radius of Delphi. Covers a great deal of territory and why surrounding states are publishing the sketch.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
Yes we did spend a lot of time discussing the image and my opinion was that the shape was virtually the exact size of a particular make of handgun. I still think the same and without a gun, believe BG would have found it very difficult to force the girls down the hill . MOO.

Normally I would agree with you, but in both of these cases LE has been very careful to keep most of the information quiet and released very little to the public. I could see them keeping a possible link to themselves, especially if it was only a possible and not a concrete connection. I do assume the FBI would have taken all information about both cases under consideration, but I am not assuming they would share their findings with us.

Several years ago there was a serial killer in Louisiana as I recall. That killer had killed several women and LE acted and even stated once that the killings were not connected. Finally it became obvious after more killings and the public became outraged and showered down on LE. LE had a press conference at that point and admitted that there was indeed a serial killer working that area. That amazed me, for them to know for some time and not warn people! I think LE feels they are darned if they do an darned if they don't release information. Sometimes it works better for them to keep quiet and work the cases and other times help from the public is what they need. The real trick for LE is knowing which way to go with each case.

As to LE saying they are not connected, pretty sure they have not made that statement that straight out...media has had article headlines that say that but the actual quotes from LE in those articles are more carefully worded.

Thank you very much! This is such an excellent post. You addressed so thoroughly the legitimate concerns that have been raised by others.

That's really interesting too about the serial killer in Louisiana. Thank you for bringing that knowledge to this thread. Good information to know...

Several years ago there was a serial killer in Louisiana as I recall. GThat killer had killed several women and LE acted and even stated once that the killings were not connected. Finally it became obvious after more killings and the public became outraged and showered down on LE. LE had a press conference at that point and admitted that there was indeed a serial killer working that area. That amazed me, for them to know for some time and not warn people! I think LE feels they are darned if they do an darned if they don't release information. Sometimes it works better for them to keep quiet and work the cases and other times help from the public is what they need. The real trick for LE is knowing which way to go with each case.

You may be thinking of the Derrick Todd Lee case in Louisiana (my home state). I remember following the case and recall the outrage when it was finally announced (what most in the public thought all along) that the cases were related. Quite a few missteps in that case, if I recall correctly, but they finally got their man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater