OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter: "What are your thoughts on a day like this?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "It's a sad day. A very sad day."

Reporter: What are your questions about this? You must have lots of questions. What would you like to say?"

Kenneth Rhoden: I'd like for them to find out who done it. That's what I would love (?)."

Reporter: "Did you know if your son had any enemies who would do something like this?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "No."

Reporter: "Tell us about Gary. What kind of a person was he?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "He was just a (?) hard worker. He is a hard worker. A good kid. He would give you the shirt off his back."

Reporter: "You must have been shocked when you heard the news. That something like this, so vicious."

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah. Yeah, I was real shocked about all of them. They're all my relations."

Second Reporter: "Yes sir. This whole community has just embraced your family. Of course, after the tragedy of this, what do you say to the folk home here in Piketon to around the country who have been watching this closely?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah they been watching it closely."

Second reporter: "Your thoughts? You just said something. What do you think?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "I think they are doing a good job up (out?) there."

First reporter: "Do you think they are going to catch your son's killer?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "I think so, or I am hoping so."

First Reporter: "What would you like to say to the people who are responsible, or the person or persons responsible if you had a chance to talk to them right now and look them in the face. What do you want to tell those people?

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well, really you might not want to hear it."

First Reporter: "You want to give it a shot?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Ahhh I'd like to take them and torture them killing the whole family up like that."

First Reporter: "Uh huh. Law enforcement is working really hard to find them they say."

Kenneth Rhoden: "Huh?"

First Reporter: "Law enforcement says they are working around the clock trying to find them."

Kenneth Rhoden: "I know it. They said they ain't gonna quit til they do. That's all. About all I know.

First Reporter: "What did Gary enjoy doing with his life? What did he, tell us about."

Kenneth Rhoden: "Fish and hunt and stuff like that and he worked odd jobs. Stuff like that. He was working up there at Bear Lake, him and Chris and two more boys. Made good money there. Run backhoes. Laid concrete. Built houses. Stuff like that."

First Reporter: "Do you think the person or persons who committed these crimes knew the family?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well somebody had to know something. Wasn't no doors busted down. I ain't gonna say that he knowed them a lot because I don't know."

Third Reporter: "What kind of person would a crime like this do you think?"

Third Reporter: "What sort of person would do a crime like this?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well, don't know. A very bad crime guy. I'd say more than one."

First Reporter: "You would say more than one person?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "I'd say it was more than two. I figure it was laid out and figured out and everything. It was laid out."

First Reporter: "Did they tell you about your son about whether he was in bed or whether he was on the floor? Did they give you any descriptions about what happened in that house?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "They said Gary was uhh. He, his nephew, they was like brothers. My nephew was laying one way and Gary was laying over his legs, shot 3 times in the head Gary was." For the rest of them I don't know about the shooting. I ain't heared.

Third Reporter: "Do you have any idea what the motive could have been for this crime? Any ideas?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "No sir."

Fourth Reporter: "Sir, I got here a little late. Tell us a little bit about Gary."

Kenneth Rhoden: "What do you want to know?"

Fourth Reporter: "Tell me what he was like. Tell me about, he was your son?

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah."

Fourth Reporter: "I'm so sorry for your loss." Tell me a little bit about him."

Kenneth Rhoden: "He was a good boy. He would give the shirt off his back to anybody. He'd do a lot to help other people and he liked to hunt and fish and he worked. He was a good kid."

Fourth Reporter: "How is your family coping with all this Sir?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Rough."

Fourth Reporter: "In what way?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "This is the worst thing I've ever went through with." I've lost my mom. I've lost sisters. I've lost brothers. I lost my dad, grandpa and right on down and Gary just ___. They all was good persons. The whole family. My nephews and nieces ___"

Fourth Reporter: "Take care of one another."

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah. Right."

Second reporter: "Sir, there is a lot of speculation on motive and everything. Is there anything that you want to say is not true that you have heard going around or anything?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well, I'd say right. I'd say FaceBook blowed everything up. That's the reason I didn't talk to a lot of media. Sometimes they mishandle stuff."

Reporter: "But, we appreciate you talking to us and giving us real information from you."

Kenneth Rhoden: "mmmm."

Reporter: "What's your name sir?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Kenneth Rhoden. No middle name. I'm the only one in the family without a middle name and there's twelve of us. Twelve.. twelve brothers and sisters. I had a big family. I was raised and born in... out on Big Little Wood, Garrison, Kentucky. Got burned out there when I was 4 years old and we moved to Greene County on Flintstone (?) road."

Reporter: "Probably went to Familyville Store quite a bit?"

Reporter: "Grew up there."

The End

- - - - - - - - - -- - - I tried. Really not sure about the last part of the interview of the county and road or the store. I'm not familiar with the roads or counties he mentions. :dunno:

I think he's referring to locations around Greenup Co, KY, where he lives and where GR grew up.

Thanks for doing this. I'm busy and extremely sleep deprived this week.

Does anyone know what he meant by "laid out"? Did he mean the positions of the bodies?

He too agrees with LM that the R's knew and maybe invited in the killers.

Thank you BettyP!!!

His quote:

: "Well somebody had to know something. Wasn't no doors busted down. I ain't gonna say that he knowed them a lot because I don't know."

Seems he suspected they knew the killers just enough to let them in, but didn't know them well.

Reporter: "What are your thoughts on a day like this?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "It's a sad day. A very sad day."

Reporter: What are your questions about this? You must have lots of questions. What would you like to say?"

Kenneth Rhoden: I'd like for them to find out who done it. That's what I would love (?)."

Reporter: "Did you know if your son had any enemies who would do something like this?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "No."

Reporter: "Tell us about Gary. What kind of a person was he?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "He was just a (?) hard worker. He is a hard worker. A good kid. He would give you the shirt off his back."

Reporter: "You must have been shocked when you heard the news. That something like this, so vicious."

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah. Yeah, I was real shocked about all of them. They're all my relations."

Second Reporter: "Yes sir. This whole community has just embraced your family. Of course, after the tragedy of this, what do you say to the folk home here in Piketon to around the country who have been watching this closely?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah they been watching it closely."

Second reporter: "Your thoughts? You just said something. What do you think?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "I think they are doing a good job up (out?) there."

First reporter: "Do you think they are going to catch your son's killer?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "I think so, or I am hoping so."

First Reporter: "What would you like to say to the people who are responsible, or the person or persons responsible if you had a chance to talk to them right now and look them in the face. What do you want to tell those people?

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well, really you might not want to hear it."

First Reporter: "You want to give it a shot?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Ahhh I'd like to take them and torture them killing the whole family up like that."

First Reporter: "Uh huh. Law enforcement is working really hard to find them they say."

First Reporter: "Law enforcement says they are working around the clock trying to find them."

Kenneth Rhoden: "I know it. They said they ain't gonna quit til they do. That's all. About all I know.

First Reporter: "What did Gary enjoy doing with his life? What did he, tell us about."

Kenneth Rhoden: "Fish and hunt and stuff like that and he worked odd jobs. Stuff like that. He was working up there at Bear Lake, him and Chris and two more boys. Made good money there. Run backhoes. Laid concrete. Built houses. Stuff like that."

First Reporter: "Do you think the person or persons who committed these crimes knew the family?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well somebody had to know something. Wasn't no doors busted down. I ain't gonna say that he knowed them a lot because I don't know."

Third Reporter: "What kind of person would a crime like this do you think?"

Third Reporter: "What sort of person would do a crime like this?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well, don't know. A very bad crime guy. I'd say more than one."

First Reporter: "You would say more than one person?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "I'd say it was more than two. I figure it was laid out and figured out and everything. It was laid out."

First Reporter: "Did they tell you about your son about whether he was in bed or whether he was on the floor? Did they give you any descriptions about what happened in that house?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "They said Gary was uhh. He, his nephew, they was like brothers. My nephew was laying one way and Gary was laying over his legs, shot 3 times in the head Gary was." For the rest of them I don't know about the shooting. I ain't heared.

Third Reporter: "Do you have any idea what the motive could have been for this crime? Any ideas?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "No sir."

Fourth Reporter: "Sir, I got here a little late. Tell us a little bit about Gary."

Kenneth Rhoden: "What do you want to know?"

Fourth Reporter: "Tell me what he was like. Tell me about, he was your son?

Fourth Reporter: "I'm so sorry for your loss." Tell me a little bit about him."

Kenneth Rhoden: "He was a good boy. He would give the shirt off his back to anybody. He'd do a lot to help other people and he liked to hunt and fish and he worked. He was a good kid."

Fourth Reporter: "How is your family coping with all this Sir?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Rough."

Fourth Reporter: "In what way?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "This is the worst thing I've ever went through with." I've lost my mom. I've lost sisters. I've lost brothers. I lost my dad, grandpa and right on down and Gary just ___. They all was good persons. The whole family. My nephews and nieces ___"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Yeah. Right."

Second reporter: "Sir, there is a lot of speculation on motive and everything. Is there anything that you want to say is not true that you have heard going around or anything?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Well, I'd say right. I'd say FaceBook blowed everything up. That's the reason I didn't talk to a lot of media. Sometimes they mishandle stuff."

Reporter: "But, we appreciate you talking to us and giving us real information from you."

Kenneth Rhoden: "mmmm."

Reporter: "What's your name sir?"

Kenneth Rhoden: "Kenneth Rhoden. No middle name. I'm the only one in the family without a middle name and there's twelve of us. Twelve.. twelve brothers and sisters. I had a big family. I was raised and born in... out on Big Little Wood, Garrison, Kentucky. Got burned out there when I was 4 years old and we moved to Greene County on Flintstone (?) road."

Reporter: "Probably went to Familyville Store quite a bit?"

Reporter: "Grew up there."

The End

- - - - - - - - - -- - - I tried. Really not sure about the last part of the interview of the county and road or the store. I'm not familiar with the roads or counties he mentions. :dunno:

Thank you Bootsctr. You are awesome too! Go Aggies!!!

Fellow posters, keep in mind it is highly likey this individual(one person would be my guess) that killed 8 human beings is walking the streets next to you and I most likley each day. Just something to consider and study situational awareness which may save our life one day.

GRD: Huh?

WHIO: What are your thoughts on a day like this?

GRD: It's a sad day. A very sad day.

WHIO: What are your questions? You must have a lot of questions about this. What, What would you like to say?

GRD: I'd like for'em to find out who dunnit. That's what I'd love.

WHIO: Did you know if your son had any enemies that would do something like this?

GRD: No.

WHIO: Tell us about Gary. What kind of a person was he?

GRD: He was just a, Gary's a hard worker. He's a hard worker. A good kid. He'd give you the shirt off his back.

WHIO: You must've been shocked when you heard the news.

GRD: Uhum.

WHIO: That something like this so vicious...

GRD: Yeah, yeah, I was real shocked...about all of them. They're all my relation.

WHIO: Yessir, this whole community has just embraced your family of course after the tragedy of this. What do you say to folk home, here, in Pike, to around the country, who have been watching this closely.

GRD: Yeah, I been watching it closely. (Note: I think GR's Dad might be a bit hard of hearing in his right ear.)

WHIO: Your thoughts?

GRD: My thoughts... I think they're doin' a good job, out there.

WHIO: Do you think they're going to catch your son's killer?

GRD: I think so, or I'm hopin' so.

WHIO: What would you like to say to the people, who are responsible, or person, or persons responsible, if you had a chance to talk to them right now, look them in the face, what do you want to tell those people?

GRD: Well, really, you might not want to hear it.

WHIO: You wanna give it a shot?

GRD: Aahuhh, I'd like to take'em and torture'em. Killin' the whole family out like that. Uhmum.

WHIO: Law enforcement is working really hard to find them they say.

WHIO: Law enforcement says they're working around the clock trying to find them.

GRD: I know. They said they ain't going to quit until they do, 'bout all, that's 'bout all I know.

WHIO: What did GR enjoy doing with his life? Tell us about...

GRD: Fish and hunt, stuff like that. And, he worked odd jobs, stuff like that. He was workin' out there at the Bear Lake. Him and CR1 and two more boys. Made good money there. Ran backhoes, laid concrete, build houses,
stuff like that.

WHIO: Do you think the person or persons who committed the crimes knew the family?

GRD: WELL, somebody had to know somethin'! Wasn't no doors busted down. Somebo.., I ain't gonna say, if he knowed or not cause I don't know.

WHIO: What kind of person would do a crime like this?

WHIO: What sort of person would do a crime like this?

GRD: Well, don't know. Very bad crime, yagot. I'd say more'n one.

WHIO: You'd say more than one person.

GRD: Uhmhm, I'd say more than two. All of this was laid out and figured out everything. It was LAID out.

WHIO: Did they tell you about your son, about whether he was in bed, or whether he was on the floor, did they give you any descriptions as to what happened inside that house?

GRD: They said that GR was uh, he uh, he, my nephew, they was like brothers...my nephew was layin' one way, and GR was layin' over his legs. Shot three times in the head, GR was. As far as the rest of 'em, I don't know the shootin', I didn't hear it.

WHIO: Do you have any idea what the motive could have been for this, for this crime, do you have any idea?

GRD: No sir.

Late Reporter: Sir I got here a little late, tell us a little bit about GR.

GRD: What do you want to know?

WHIO (late): Tell me what he was like, tell me about, he was your son?

GRD: Yeah.

WHIO (late): I'm so sorry for your loss. Tell me a little bit about him.

GRD: He was a good boy. He'd give ye the shirt off his back to anybody. He'd do right to help other people, and he liked to hunt, and fish, and he worked. He was a good kid.

WHIO (late): How's your family coping with all of this sir?

GRD: Rough. It's the worst thing I've ever went through with. I've lost my mom, I lost sister, I lost my brother, I
lost my dad, grandpa, right on down...uhm, GR was just, he was just, they, they all was good persons. The whole family. My nephews and nieces and such too.

WHIO: Take care of one another.

WHIO: Take care of one another.

GRD: Yeah, right.

WHIO: Sir there's a lot of speculation on motive and everything is there anything you wan't to say, that you've heard, that's not true, that you've heard going around?

GRD: WELL, I'd say right, I'd say these Facebooks theyself has blowed everything up. That's the reason I didn't talk to a lot of media. Sometimes they mis-handle stuff.

WHIO: Well we appreciate you talking to us, and giving us real information from you.

WHIO: What's your name sir?

GRD: Kenneth Rhoden.

WHIO: Ken...

GRD: No middle name. I'm the only one in the family without a middle name. They was 12 of us. 12. Twelve brothers and sisters. I had a big family. I's raised on, born in a, out on Big Lick Woods, Garrison, Ky. Got burnt out there when I was four years old, and we moved to Greenup County on Whetstone Road.

WHIO: Probably went to the Familyville Store a lot didn't you?

GRD: Yeah

WHIO: I grew up there.

[video=youtube;4NCX8nLDnX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCX8nLDnX8[/video]

I'm sorry guys, I just transcribed and uploaded, I had some stuff going on today and just had a chance to sit down and type it out. I didn't even think to check to see if anyone had already done it.

Thanks Boots!!! I'll at least have a copy now for my own files, so time well spent! :) I'd not transcribed this one yet, and should have, it is a good interview (even though it's just gut-wrenching to watch). Having the video and the transcription comes in handy sometimes if you don't feel like sifting through entire interview videos for a question/answer.

Thank goodness you transcribed it too RSD! I could not understand the county or the road. It really is a great interview. He's a man of few words, but I think what he says is spot on.

How is GR's father related to CRSr and KR?
Is there anyplace that has a "family tree" of the R's?

Got a reminder on how these cases can go today. Sixty years ago a girl working in the ticket booth at a drive in theater south of Greenville, Ohio was shot and killed. That case was never solved.
Another couple that was murdered in the same town 20 years ago is also unsolved...

How is GR's father related to CRSr and KR?
Is there anyplace that has a "family tree" of the R's?

CRsr and KR's father, Clarence,was GR's father's brother, making GR's father uncle to CRsr and KR

Thank goodness you transcribed it too RSD! I could not understand the county or the road. It really is a great interview. He's a man of few words, but I think what he says is spot on.

He seems like he was trying to keep his emotions in check, but wanted to say a few things for the record, that were positive, about his son.

I've mentioned this before, so I apologize for posting it again, but when the media was at the service for GR, they spoke to GR's former sister-in-law, LW. When I read it back last year, her statement, to me, along with GR's father's interview, helped to paint a picture of GR. He may have had some problems but I get the impression that he was a pretty likable, non-violent, type of fella.

LW said GR, her former brother-in-law, was a good man. Hurting him, she said, "was like kicking a dog."
http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/rhod...ety-is-top-priority-at-rhoden-family-funerals

Maybe I read too much into it but, being a dog person, that statement stuck out to me, in that I felt she was saying that GR was a pretty decent guy, who didn't start trouble. Who goes around kicking dogs anyway? Most all dogs I've ever known have been really good people. :beagle:

It is because right off the bat, the only real details that they gave the public was something that would make the family look bad (A law enforcement source has confirmed that investigators found some 200 marijuana plants in the executed Ohio family's indoor grow operation, http://www.cbsnews.com/news/officia...ound-in-executed-ohio-familys-grow-operation/, and that even got the $25k reward reneged upon.). They have given the public nothing about the details of anything regarding the murders, that could help the public topossibly help them, in finding what/who they were looking for, until one year later, when they put a shout out for anyone who had done business with the Ws. That's just too little too late (imo). It's not b/c they were shot. It's b/c they had a couple pot grows at two sites. So what. HMR was barely 19, CR2 had just turned 16 the week before, HG & FR were both only 20. The pot was on CR1's and KR's locations iirc, but they made it out in the beginning that it was found at three of four locations, talked about the game *advertiser censored*, etc... Not a word about a single piece of evidence that the public may know that could help them with this, that I recall. I understand keeping certain things under wraps but to wait a year to ask for help from people? A year?! Smh. Just frustrated a bit.

Understood, but why not a public outcry then from the people in the area?

What I meant was if it had been say an axe murder... would people be freaking out more.

8 people? Somebody(s) is walking around knowing they killed them. Astonishing.

How do people feel safe at home around there? Somebody might come up at any time and shoot you and all your neighbors. What is stopping them? Why just those people? LE will/can not be there to help and unless the killer(s) decides to leave them some clues it doesn't look like they can find/arrest anybody for it. Gosh, that is scary.

Understood, but why not a public outcry then from the people in the area?

What I meant was if it had been say an axe murder... would people be freaking out more.

8 people? Somebody(s) is walking around knowing they killed them. Astonishing.

How do people feel safe at home around there? Somebody might come up at any time and shoot you and all your neighbors. What is stopping them? Why just those people? LE will/can not be there to help and unless the killer(s) decides to leave them some clues it doesn't look like they can find/arrest anybody for it. Gosh, that is scary.

BBM

I think that the locals may feel uneasy, but, at the end of the day, feel that this was solely directed at this one family. Whether it be drug related, inner family feud, or hillbilly justice, it was all about the Rs, and HHG was unfortunate enough to be FR's girlfriend.

Look at how many times the victims were shot. Either it was pure hate, or they didn't know enough to bring the right firearm(s) to do the job (or both). Who brings a firearm, that you have to shoot someone with, more than once, at most twice, to a murder plot that was as well planned out as this one?

I think the title of the article didn't have to be quite so sensational but, here again, is another reason that I think this was more about someone just hating this family, than drugs.

For example, just about a year before the murders:
When CR and FR showed up at a demolition derby rival’s home last May, they were ready to fight. The brothers brought more than a dozen friends with them to confront TGJr.

The Gs aren’t at all suspected to be behind the massacre, but authorities seem to believe the targeted attack was something akin to payback.

“The only thing I’d ever heard bad about them is that they had a tendency to fight in groups and jump on people,” L said.

That’s exactly what happened in May of last year, according to police. TG Jr. had slighted CR2, FR, or both, in a Facebook comment, L said.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/violent-rhoden-brothers-met-a-violent-end-in-ohio-massacre

The above happened all over a FB comment. The Rs, and their friends, drove 20 miles to the Gs home, beat up TGjr and TGsr, then refused to leave their property, as retribution for a slight in FB. While the Gs may not have sought retribution, if the Rs pulled this kind of thing often, someone else might have.

My point being, I think that while folks would love to see the murderer(s) brought to justice, at the same time, they may feel that this was something that was solely between the Rs and whoever killed them, so they really have nothing to fear. It's been a year now and there's been no further mass killings.

BBM

I think that the locals may feel uneasy, but, at the end of the day, feel that this was solely directed at this one family. Whether it be drug related, inner family feud, or hillbilly justice, it was all about the Rs, and HHG was unfortunate enough to be FR's girlfriend.

Look at how many times the victims were shot. Either it was pure hate, or they didn't know enough to bring the right firearm(s) to do the job (or both). Who brings a firearm, that you have to shoot someone with, more than once, at most twice, to a murder plot that was as well planned out as this one?

I think the title of the article didn't have to be quite so sensational but, here again, is another reason that I think this was more about someone just hating this family, than drugs.

For example, just about a year before the murders:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/violent-rhoden-brothers-met-a-violent-end-in-ohio-massacre

[/FONT][/COLOR]The above happened all over a FB comment. The Rs, and their friends, drove 20 miles to the Gs home, beat up TGjr and TGsr, then refused to leave their property, as retribution for a slight in FB. While the Gs may not have sought retribution, if the Rs pulled this kind of thing often, someone else might have.

My point being, I think that while folks would love to see the murderer(s) brought to justice, at the same time, they may feel that this was something that was solely between the Rs and whoever killed them, so they really have nothing to fear. It's been a year now and there's been no further mass killings.

I'm not so sure it's a one-time thing. Prior to the Rhoden Massacre there were several other murders in the area with similar MO's - people ambushed and killed in their sleep. Drug cartels making threats to locals, etc. If the people who live in that area aren't afraid, they should be. Killers are roaming free, read to strike again if someone crosses them.

He seems like he was trying to keep his emotions in check, but wanted to say a few things for the record, that were positive, about his son.

I've mentioned this before, so I apologize for posting it again, but when the media was at the service for GR, they spoke to GR's former sister-in-law, LW. When I read it back last year, her statement, to me, along with GR's father's interview, helped to paint a picture of GR. He may have had some problems but I get the impression that he was a pretty likable, non-violent, type of fella.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/rhod...ety-is-top-priority-at-rhoden-family-funerals

Maybe I read too much into it but, being a dog person, that statement stuck out to me, in that I felt she was saying that GR was a pretty decent guy, who didn't start trouble. Who goes around kicking dogs anyway? Most all dogs I've ever known have been really good people. :beagle:

I'm a dog person too. I bet GR was very loyal to his family and friends too. Any person who kicks dogs is evil mean, my opinion. LM said whomever did it had to know the dogs. Kenneth said the victims probably opened the door to the murderers, so they must have known them in some capacity.

I think about the dogs too. There was an excellent discussion regarding the dogs early on. I listened to the 911 call again to see if I could hear the dogs barking in the background. Since the couple with BJM did get out of the vehicle I thought maybe the dogs would have been upset by visitors. They must have been traumatized by the shootings is all I can think. Were the roosters crowing? It just had to be eerily quiet when BJM realized that something was up. . . Gives me goosebumps to think of that horrible scene.

I can't quit thinking about the land either. CRsr certainly had an entrepreneural spirit with his dabbling in several business ventures. I admire that trait. I think his passion was with the cars though. Perhaps he was positioning himself in the MJ grows to become bigger once it was legalized. I don't think they were dealing pills. Maybe an older relative would sell their pills to some, but nothing on a large scale. Just my opinion. I'm so frustrated that no arrests have been made. The Rhodens and Gilleys deserve justice. Nobody deserves what they got; although, whomever this sure believed they did.

Regarding the beat down that occurred over a FB comment, I follow another case and the rumor is that this person was murdered over a FB comment. She was murdered viciously with a hammer in a church. Scary!

I'm not so sure it's a one-time thing. Prior to the Rhoden Massacre there were several other murders in the area with similar MO's - people ambushed and killed in their sleep. Drug cartels making threats to locals, etc. If the people who live in that area aren't afraid, they should be. Killers are roaming free, read to strike again if someone crosses them.

BBM

I agree. Whoever did this has a lot of hate inside with very little control over their emotions. If they are violent enough to kill 8 people they will kill again. Locals might believe this was between the killers and the R's, but who will be the next family the killers target because of some slight, feud or argument? It could be anyone or any family in that town or county or state for that matter. Just because the R's were targeted doesn't mean there will never be another person or whole family targeted by these killers. People that are so out of control that they could go door to door and slaughter an entire family in their sleep are sub-human. They are less than human beings and are extremely dangerous to anyone who crosses their path whether it be socially or in business.

Just because the killers targeted the R's does not mean the R's will be the last people they kill.

If I lived in the area I would be on the phone to my senator and representatives daily raising all manners of heck.

BBM

I agree. Whoever did this has a lot of hate inside with very little control over their emotions. If they are violent enough to kill 8 people they will kill again. Locals might believe this was between the killers and the R's, but who will be the next family the killers target because of some slight, feud or argument? It could be anyone or any family in that town or county or state for that matter. Just because the R's were targeted doesn't mean there will never be another person or whole family targeted by these killers. People that are so out of control that they could go door to door and slaughter an entire family in their sleep are sub-human. They are less than human beings and are extremely dangerous to anyone who crosses their path whether it be socially or in business.

Just because the killers targeted the R's does not mean the R's will be the last people they kill.

If I lived in the area I would be on the phone to my senator and representatives daily raising all manners of heck.

JMO, the killers see it as "just doing business". They take people out who are a threat to their illegal activities, people who could or do talk to investigators. People they think know too much. The people who pay these killers are very powerful and want no threats to their business or reputation in the community.

BBM

Agreed! I feel like the longer these killers get away with it, the more justified they feel in the murders. Plus if they get away with it once, then there's nothing to stop them from doing it again and again.

People do need to be calling their senator and representatives to shake them up. It will be 2 years before we know it. That is injustice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam