Was Burke Involved # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I believe the parents did almost 100% of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about Patsy and John Ramsey?

or some other parents?

I think PR and JR were tested to not be murderers of their daughter but they surely wanted to keep questions in their hands.

I did in my life many things which I could not reason in any other way then someone wanted me to do a lot.

From strong opponent of any parapsychological things, I grow to someone who can easily merge a lot of so cold "truth out there" to my science idea of reality.
worse... I now believe we are close to the world with chips emulating exactly 100% of so called paranormal activity.

I am 100% sure people are not ready for this.

I mean 100% of staging.

I think Patsy left some of her "staging" checking body of JonP before finding the RN.

I think Burke left some of his stagings when searching for JonBenet in the middle of the night, probably earlier with her in the kitchen and probably in the morning, he could leave a footprint in the basement.

It is possible John left some of his staging searching traces of JonBenet outside the house in the morning. (mostly neighbors reports from that)

for truth.
I see no staging in this case.

just strange coincidences.

[edit] Is there any information about clothing Patsy was wearing when checking Burke's room?

I think she wears her yesterday clothing after visiting Burke.

Or more precisely, a broken, whittled, wooden stick with Boy Scout camping cord tied around it.

Cottonstar,
Only BR and JR really know what happened that night. The movement of JonBenet's body and the use of the paintbrush are quite unusual in crime-scene staging.

My thinking is that Patsy repurposed an already used paintbrush to mask its original use? I cannot see why Patsy should set down the staging path only to use her own paintbrush and alike Burke's long johns link Patsy directly to the case?

Kolar's claim of BDI is pretty strong and could be right if we assume the parents just fashioned a garrote, wiped JonBenet down, see Coroner Meyers remarks on the blood stains, wrapped her in the blanket and moved her to the wine-cellar?

I accept it asks a lot from a 9-year old to engage in homicide staging, but maybe its an outlier, and he did it with amateurish results which the parents attempted to fix?

The case is definitely either BDI with the parents adding extra staging or its PDI. For my money a PDI staging does not need the bells and whistles that were added down in the basement. All thats needed hidden, assuming it was a bedwetting scenario was metaphorically clean sheets and the old ones washed and spin dried which could easily have been done that night, Patsy had five hours to stage a crime-scene.

Cottonstar,
Only BR and JR really know what happened that night. The movement of JonBenet's body and the use of the paintbrush are quite unusual in crime-scene staging.

My thinking is that Patsy repurposed an already used paintbrush to mask its original use? I cannot see why Patsy should set down the staging path only to use her own paintbrush and alike Burke's long johns link Patsy directly to the case?

Kolar's claim of BDI is pretty strong and could be right if we assume the parents just fashioned a garrote, wiped JonBenet down, see Coroner Meyers remarks on the blood stains, wrapped her in the blanket and moved her to the wine-cellar?

I accept it asks a lot from a 9-year old to engage in homicide staging, but maybe its an outlier, and he did it with amateurish results which the parents attempted to fix?

The case is definitely either BDI with the parents adding extra staging or its PDI. For my money a PDI staging does not need the bells and whistles that were added down in the basement. All thats needed hidden, assuming it was a bedwetting scenario was metaphorically clean sheets and the old ones washed and spin dried which could easily have been done that night, Patsy had five hours to stage a crime-scene.

But that was Patsy's way. She overdid everything. Look at the overdone ransom note.

No. I believe the parents did almost 100% of it.

Is it your theory that BR clobbered his sister on the head while a cord was around her neck and the parents wiped her thighs, wrote a RN and placed her on the white blanket in the wine cellar? I'm interested in getting it straight in my happy little head which parts of the crime you attribute to the players and why.

BTW ~ I adore the no nonsense frankness. There is no reason to beat around the bush when the point is easy to make with a few well-chosen words.

So, if JB was found by her parents with a head injury but still alive, why wouldn't they call an ambulance immediately and try to figure out what happened later? Why stage the scene and actually kill her?

I don't think they realized she was still alive. I think they thought it was too late to save her, so they went into Save Burke mode.

I don't think they realized she was still alive. I think they thought it was too late to save her, so they went into Save Burke mode.

MzOpinion8d,
You reckon the staging killed JonBenet? Some think Patsy deliberately killed off JonBenet? The latter supports PDI whereas the former offers weak backup to PDI.

Here is another thought: who thinks JonBenet was wiped clean, and redressed before being asphyxiated, i.e. pink barbie nightgown removed, with the size-12's and Burke's long johns added, followed by the white gap top, or was she asphyxiated then redressed in the Gap Top?

I'm sure you wouldn't. In terms of comprehension the RDI theories can range from the uncomplicated to the complicated or complex. It was in this sense I was using naive, i.e. from the naive to the sophisticated. It wasn't intended as an ad hominem remark.

No harm done, my friend.

ITA, but there is a twist here: the wine-cellar staging.

Let's see if we can nail it down, then.

Sure but it was stuff directly, at hand, available to Patsy, no Forensic Science Degree required.

Isn't that what I said?

Sure but even if Patsy was that aware, she might have decided, I'll deposit fibers regardless what I wear?

Possible, I guess. I'm not sure what significance that has.

Seems like Douglas agrees about your wealthy stage mother making mistakes.

I expected as much.

One aspect of the wine-cellar staging that is atypical is JonBenet's body being moved.

You'll have to forgive me if I attach no great weight to that, UKGuy. I don't expect any of this to be right-down-the-line textbook. Some variance is expected.

At the same time, you know I'm keen to learn. What's your idea on this?

So, if JB was found by her parents with a head injury but still alive, why wouldn't they call an ambulance immediately and try to figure out what happened later? Why stage the scene and actually kill her?

Precisely. I've made this point a lot to no avail. It's because one of them was directly responsible for the head hit. They already knew what happened, because they did it.

Precisely. I've made this point a lot to no avail. It's because one of them was directly responsible for the head hit. They already knew what happened, because they did it.

You're not alone, Userid.

No harm done, my friend.

Let's see if we can nail it down, then.

Isn't that what I said?

Possible, I guess. I'm not sure what significance that has.

I expected as much.

You'll have to forgive me if I attach no great weight to that, UKGuy. I don't expect any of this to be right-down-the-line textbook. Some variance is expected.

At the same time, you know I'm keen to learn. What's your idea on this?

That's the thing about this case, it's not in any textbook. What I'm thinking is it possible to profile the stager with accuracy? Investigators such as Brent Turvey and John Douglas suggest you can. In otherwords could we rule Burke Ramsey out, since we can profile Patsy in?

I watched the CBS special and part of the Dr. Phil interview to try to figure out what made almost everyone here switch from being positive Patsy did it to thinking it was Burke but I can't figure it out. What specifically changed everyone's mind?

I watched the CBS special and part of the Dr. Phil interview to try to figure out what made almost everyone here switch from being positive Patsy did it to thinking it was Burke but I can't figure it out. What specifically changed everyone's mind?

I think a lot of people suspected Burke beforehand but perhaps only solidified their opinions upon watching the documentary. It's often argued that Burke couldn't have done it as he was just a child himself, but the CBS documentary went to lengths to disprove that line of thinking.

While the CBS documentary explored avenues of the case that other documentaries hadn't before - don't treat it as the gospel truth because they also completely disregarded and tried to deny any sexual assault which is beyond absurd.

Peppermintswirlz,
Burke revealing he had little empathy for JonBenet by smiling like a chesire cat as he discussed JonBenet's death. He criticized JonBenet for putting it about at her pageants. He was awkward and fidgeting, just as he was when interviewed by investigators as a child.

The bottom line is he could have done it. There is nothing about JonBenet's homicide that was beyond his capacity as a child. It's just difficult to believe a child so young could perpetrate such a crime?

There are elements to the case that match a child doing it with the parents covering up. Alternatively you could say it was all done by Patsy, but some will say she deposited evidence at the crime-scene as she was staging for Burke?

PDI people have no explanation for Patsy's bizarre mistakes except she was not a career criminal so was expected to fall down somewhere.

Basically seeing Burke on Dr Phil displaying wierd behaviour that was mirrored in prior interviews as a child rang alarm bells in many people's minds.

They said Burke works from home, and that he had been off the grid for years, and it showed. If he had a job his co-workers would have tweeted him out by now. He probably lives off income from his father and phones out for Girl Friends, Pizzas, etc.

It did seem odd that he was smiling. I've heard though that there are various types of psychotropic medications that can cause that so maybe that could explain it?

Did Burke have any behaviors prior to the homicide that might indicate that he had emotional problems?

Peppermintswirlz,
Burke revealing he had little empathy for JonBenet by smiling like a chesire cat as he discussed JonBenet's death. He criticized JonBenet for putting it about at her pageants. He was awkward and fidgeting, just as he was when interviewed by investigators as a child.

The bottom line is he could have done it. There is nothing about JonBenet's homicide that was beyond his capacity as a child. It's just difficult to believe a child so young could perpetrate such a crime?

There are elements to the case that match a child doing it with the parents covering up. Alternatively you could say it was all done by Patsy, but some will say she deposited evidence at the crime-scene as she was staging for Burke?

PDI people have no explanation for Patsy's bizarre mistakes except she was not a career criminal so was expected to fall down somewhere.

Basically seeing Burke on Dr Phil displaying wierd behaviour that was mirrored in prior interviews as a child rang alarm bells in many people's minds.

They said Burke works from home, and that he had been off the grid for years, and it showed. If he had a job his co-workers would have tweeted him out by now. He probably lives off income from his father and phones out for Girl Friends, Pizzas, etc.

The only true emotion Burke showed during that interview was when Dr. Phil revealed the clip from when he was a boy being questioned by that therapist. Then, he stiffened and lost his smile. He hadn't expected that.

The way he smiled while talking about seeing JB in her casket was abnormal. It's like he felt no love or loss at all for her. I find that very concerning. Especially since he had previously struck JB with a bat at her face.

One of the most useful things revealed in the CBS show, imo, was the proof that Burke's train car track lined up perfectly with the two puncture marks on JB.

In addition to Burke seemingly reenacting striking JB over the head with an object as shown in the police interview clip, I feel this boyne had anger and jealousy problems and that night he hit her. And the parents covered it up.

Even still, all these years later,he shows no concern over her or her death. And he has a duping grin the entire time with Dr. Phil. All are reasons I find suspect, imo. Plus... We all heard him awake on that 911 call.

"What did you find?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads