GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

Assuming she was abducted, how did her abductor know that her Mum and brother were the one's that would be worried about her? It makes me wonder whether the perpetrator knows her and maybe even her family. And also thinking, what makes you get out of your car, leaving your handbag but only taking your phone?
I've had the same thoughts. Another poster brought up that maybe an abductor had her text family members (that may explain the spelling errors. Possibly from fear or deliberate so her family would recognize that something was wrong). Her Dad was probably listed as 'Dad' on her phone, but her brother I don't know, unless she said that she was working with her brother and he was expecting her? One news report stated that they worked at the same restaurant. On the other hand, if she saw someone in distress, or her car was bumped by another vehicle, then maybe she would get out with just her phone. So hoping that cameras will pick up something. But the timeline is awfully short, IMO, for someone to get all of that info out of her in order to send texts to perhaps buy time. Makes me think that it was someone who knew her.

This may answer the question about the cameras

Surveillance footage, viewed by First Coast News, shows Gold's car pulling into the parking lot around 5:30 p.m. but the view is too far away to see who is inside.

Her car was found in the parking lot with a flat tire and a one-inch puncture. According to the report, her purse was inside the car, her ID and credit card were on the floorboard behind the passenger seat and all the doors were unlocked.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ppears-amidst-strange-circumstances/461768465

News reports that purse was behind passenger seat. This is something I would do if I had a passenger with me. When riding alone I always put my purse in the passenger seat.
This is just so puzzling.

News reports that purse was behind passenger seat. This is something I would do if I had a passenger with me. When riding alone I always put my purse in the passenger seat.

That's what I do if I have someone get in with me. If someone is riding with me from the start, I put my purse behind my seat. If I pick someone up I move my purse from the passenger seat to behind the passenger seat.

Makes me wonder if someone she knew met her at the restaurant and wanted to talk for a few minutes before she went in. Ex boyfriends would know her Dad and her brother. Any Exes with a history of unstable behaviour?

Good point. I have the same habit. Also if I'm getting out of my car to help someone, I'll ditch my purse behind the driver or passenger seat so it's out of view. And I'll always take my phone.

That's what I do if I have someone get in with me. If someone is riding with me from the start, I put my purse behind my seat. If I pick someone up I move my purse from the passenger seat to behind the passenger seat.

Makes me wonder if someone she knew met her at the restaurant and wanted to talk for a few minutes before she went in. Ex boyfriends would know her Dad and her brother. Any Exes with a history of unstable behaviour?
That's true and could also explain why she parked in an area where she usually doesn't park. I was so dismayed to see nothing on the morning news or website. I'm hoping that LE is just quiet but has leads.

The pictures of Savannah on the missing poster are of her with blonde hair, so I'm assuming she is blonde when she went missing. Good to know because initial pics are as a brunette.

I'm hoping this is just another case of a young woman feeling overwhelmed and taking an unexpected voluntary time out. Some elements remind me of the Starbucks employee who went missing a few weeks ago and was found 10 days or so later. Only the slashed tire doesn't fit.

Because if she did not leave voluntarily this looks very grim. Praying for news today - good news!

An update on details about the tire(s) on her white Kia:

"The tire was brand new and purchased around 4:00 p.m. that afternoon to replace one that was damaged the previous night."

And, in my opinion, reasons why her case should not be treated as simply a "missing person" case:

"Her phone has not been able to be pinged and she has had no social media activity since her disappearance. It is very out of character for Savannah not to contact her family, as her mother has stage 4 colon cancer and they are very close."

Years ago I had found and posted an article about how perps are more commonly using the victims' cellphone to text as that person...having trouble finding it.

Assuming she was abducted, how did her abductor know that her Mum and brother were the one's that would be worried about her? It makes me wonder whether the perpetrator knows her and maybe even her family. And also thinking, what makes you get out of your car, leaving your handbag but only taking your phone?

IF the perp did text from her phone, he probably asked her who might be most concerned if she was missing ? jmo

IF the perp did text from her phone, he probably asked her who might be most concerned if she was missing ? jmo

He wouldn't need to ask her. If her phone was unlocked he could just look at her past texts and who she texted most often. JMO.

Another thought along the line of her ID and credit card being found on the floorboard, if her tire was running low. She may have pulled over there, could have been calling AAA or a mobile tire repair with her ID and card in hand while she sat in the car in park? Then someone came to her car and she tossed them in the back? Just MOO.

I would hope the same footage of her car shows her exiting the vehicle...

Her CAR pulled into parking lot at 5:30 but we don't know that she was driving it, do we? Or even in it? Thx!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Another thought along the line of her ID and credit card being found on the floorboard, if her tire was running low. She may have pulled over there, could have been calling AAA or a mobile tire repair with her ID and card in hand while she sat in the car in park? Then someone came to her car and she tossed them in the back? Just MOO.

I would hope the same footage of her car shows her exiting the vehicle...
Or someone impersonating LE... she would have pulled ID probably?

Or someone impersonating LE... she would have pulled ID probably?

Good point. She could have accidentally pulled her CC at the same time, too. MOO.

I find it off that those two cards were on the floor. Hopefully her phone record can help along that front.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back