GUILTY MA - Doctors Richard Field, 49, & Lina Bolanos, 38, slain, Boston, 5 May 2017 *Arrest*

Only if he went through the parking garage. The lobby was evidently staffed 24 hours a day. Though it is feasible that a current employee would allow a former employee to enter, an employee belonging to a more professional company would not permit this.

I also suspect that the most likely route of access was through the garage. The killer had to have bypassed the front desk. Just last summer police interviewed employees there in connection with Teixeira's bank robbery investigation. Those employees identified him in surveillance photos. That's another reason why he couldn't have entered through the front door.

But still, you'd expect that security cameras were covering the garage 24/7.

In my opinion the couple was let down by the lax condo security and a judge who let this violent man stay in our country to kill. He was an armed bank robber who wanted to kill then, he should have been deported.

According to federal laws, criminal aliens are subject to deportation “on the basis of an offense for which the alien has been sentenced to a term of imprisonment of at least 1 year.”
Court documents reviewed by New Boston Post show that Boston Municipal Court Judge Lisa Grant crossed out the number “365,” denoting the amount of days Teixeira was originally assigned to serve, and instead inserted the number “364,” meaning his sentence would not equate to a full year and he would no longer be subject to deportation.

http://newbostonpost.com/2017/05/09...uspect-deported-court-documents-offer-answer/

This judge has blood on her hands too, IMO

According to federal laws, criminal aliens are subject to deportation “on the basis of an offense for which the alien has been sentenced to a term of imprisonment of at least 1 year.”
Court documents reviewed by New Boston Post show that Boston Municipal Court Judge Lisa Grant crossed out the number “365,” denoting the amount of days Teixeira was originally assigned to serve, and instead inserted the number “364,” meaning his sentence would not equate to a full year and he would no longer be subject to deportation.

http://newbostonpost.com/2017/05/09...uspect-deported-court-documents-offer-answer/

This judge has blood on her hands too, IMO

Agree, but I would add in those who support sanctuary cities.

Agree, but I would add in those who support sanctuary cities.

That's a giant leap, IMO.

Agree that ingress through the garage is most likely, and that security in the building seemed slacker than advertised.

Just last summer police interviewed employees there in connection with Teixeira's bank robbery investigation. Those employees identified him in surveillance photos. That's another reason why he couldn't have entered through the front door.

Good point. Letting Texiera in "on the side" was equivelent to letting in a known criminal, not just a former co-worker who resigned in good standing and who was say, dating a tenant's daughter.

As a side note, I once worked for an insurance company that was victimized by a former employee, fortunately with far less serious crimes.

A former employee with a working access badge would enter the building at night, and place an order for some computers from supply using a memorized authorization code. He would then track the order's arrival via Fed Ex, re enter the building and collect them the night they arrived. Next, he cancelled the order and said the computers would be sent back. About 15 expensive computers were "special ordered" by the time he was caught.

The service elevator not being locked was a welcoming door for too many low life people for that high class apartment building!

Delivery men are a fast turnover at a business, moving men, repair men and women would all be using the service elevator. How many hundreds would know and could pass the word on how to get into the building over the years? IMO, that is a large breech of security. Unacceptable!

As someone above posted, a huge lawsuit is coming - to the security company, the management company of the building, and the owner(s) of the building. The security company follows instructions given to them by the management company as to how they will guard the building. Looks like this slip-up was monumental!

From article in post #272:

Teixeria is due back in court September 12.

:bump: for

Tuesday, Sept. 12th:
*Arraignment Hearing - MA - Drs. Richard Field (49) & Lina Bolanos (38) murdered in Boston Apt. (May 5, 2017) - Bampumin Teixeira (30) accused of 2 counts 1st degree murder/arm robbery/kidnapping & 1 count armed house invasion

:judge:

So..... I guess no updates on this one, eh? I sure can't find anything! grrr.....

TIA! :wave:

I've looked thru ALL the article links posted on this story (about 6 or 7 different ones) and NONE of them have a update on what happened in the hearing on Sept. 12th! :dunno:

I'm starting to think I can't find "current" news since I'm here in Europe. All I'm finding are articles from 2 to 3 months ago!

If anyone can find something on this last hearing - it would be very much appreciated!

TIA! :wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back