Would you pull a cord

Would you tighten a noose around the neck of your child

• Yes, but only to stay out of jail

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if I knew she was already dead.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Are you out of your mind? No way.

Votes: 143 95.3%

• Total voters
And run the risk of him killing someone again? I have a hard time with that part, though I completely understand that parental instinct to protect your child at ANY cost.

I would 'keep that baby close' for the rest of my life too.

sophisticated, planned murder for business or religion reasons (do you know a not so long ago situation when some beggar was eating alive someone on the street in the US?).

Believe me... I have lots of experience in that matter (you can add voodoo, hypnosis and similar to this pool).

or they paid a lot to be clean of any substances in the morning.

btw. my BugDI theory can be enhanced by "voodoo" and similar one easily too :).

I would not. If I hurt my daughter and thought she was on the brink of dying, silly as it sounds, I would take her to the nearest hospital and explain everything. I would not go through the house and stage a crime scene. Though I guess if you're loaded, you can get away with ****.

I would not. If I hurt my daughter and thought she was on the brink of dying, silly as it sounds, I would take her to the nearest hospital and explain everything. I would not go through the house and stage a crime scene. Though I guess if you're loaded, you can get away with ****.

This is a very fair point, but that's the rub in this case, if it truly isn't IDI -- because in either case, whether you (as a parent) did it accidentally or whether another child of yours did it accidentally, the most likely response would be to get help (call an ambulance) immediately in either scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back