GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please thank my post if you are planning to view the 20/20 show tonight and would like for me to create a separate thread specifically for discussion of the show.
While I personally think we don't need a separate thread for 20/20, you're the mod. I'll follow where you lead. But could you please leave a link in this thread so I can find it? TIA

While I don't personally think we don't need a separate thread for 20/20, you're the mod. I'll follow where you lead. But could you please leave a link in this thread so I can find it? TIA

We customarily create separate threads for shows like this so that the information is all contained on one thread and not lost in the sea of posts in a big long thread. Hope to see you there...

And I Cappuccino!!! But it's all gone very quiet. We may be waiting!!!

What are the chances of 2 non biological children writing their I like an upside down T, gap, line
d25666e0208c1131a237a9b6ef5306bd.jpg
fbcefbe4dbbaae772e77e6b89c57f571.jpg

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

The Y's are the same too. I'm not a handwriting analyst, but I don't think we need one to figure this one out. Nice catch Logic-Lady!!!

So finally the go fund me site have taken all slanderous comments about JC off their page. will not be surprised if ME is sued for slander still.

And, to think I didn't Believe you when you said MM is crazy... SMH. I think you have the psychotic rage part described pretty well; and so, I imagine at this time MM is heavily sedated in solitary, sleeping on a cement bed, and most likely will be for weeks. She's in the proverbial straight jacket so to speak; she won't know about how 20/20 plays on TV for a long time; and. she has been stripped of everything. I mean, the more I hear the jury foreman reason their verdict, the more I believe the rest of us are going to tune in to see MM in action, that of a stunningly pretty, well spoken, severely mentally ill woman, who grabs the focus of every camera around. And manipulates the truth to her own advantage all the time. I'm sure the State had run out of patience. Did I hear the foreman say she was sitting there keeping control of her personalities? ... OMG. I am strongly inclined to believe the spotlight will dim the lights on this story much as it has on MM in solitary. At least for a while. Who knows really? She's where she's supposed to be.

Once the story plays out and there isn't anything new, there probably won't be much to say. However, one day the truth about that night might be told and I think we will all welcome it, not that it will change anything.. But maybe I should take that back because I guess the lifetime movie is free to proceed. I hope not. Please no. But, I have the sense we won't hear the truth for a couple years, maybe never. The kind of therapy that her defense paid for has all sorts of methods at getting to the truth. I'm confident she will tell it someday. But for now... Time to Detach because she is... Let her Go. It's the best thing for everyone to do. IMO

I thought I might share this story put together with these links just for anybody that might be interested in reading it. It's the story of a woman killing her husband who was initially charged with 2st degree murder and ended up accepting a plea bargain for criminally negligent homicide that oddly enough occurred exactly 6 years to the day before JC murder in the early morning hours (another coincidence). From the beginning this woman took responsibility for what she didn't intend to do; and told the truth from the start; and showed nothing but remorse; in fact there is a picture of remorse in the 2nd article.. She was believable. I'm sure the only thing the BPD asked of her was the detailed truth; they listened and recognized she was telling it. showed an incredible amount of mercy IMO A story between these two describes how the fight started; and while a bit inflammatory, it's irrelevant to the outcome. IMO it's easy to search if you want to know.

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13129484 the day of the homicide.

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_14945620?source=rss the day of the plea deal. Score One for Boulder Justice.

I also thought some of you might have wondered why I missed all the social media in the beginning of this case that caused so much pain and suffering for JC family. In mid-August 2015, I made a stupid fall and broke my ankle. I mean, the shinbone was literally disconnected from the anklebones; what with surgery, an implant, painkillers, nerve damage, crutches, walkers, boots, braces and learning to walk on it again, plus gaining 20 lbs, I feel like the next four months was just as suddenly disconnecting from life. So, the perspective I brought here was from that point forward of MM and TM being arrested. By that time I think most of the social media had been scrubbed. I don't feel like I got a good enough look until yesterday to say one way or the other. IMO I think I've said enough.

Namaste.

While we may have driven each other to distraction at times :D You kept us on our toes, you helped us with perspective at times and to stay grounded in reality. I think the jury hit the nail on the head when they said Molly was keeping control of her personalities....as humans, it is hard to believe such a person exists in the world and we all tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in some capacity. It was easier for us who were there from the beginning, we saw her story twist and bend as she wanted and so we were able to question.

I hope your ankle is ok...many years ago I had a friend do the same while toboganning down the stairs?! It is not pleasant! I'm glad we were all here in the end, we were all here with good intentions, it is good that we can part on good terms.

And, to think I didn't Believe you when you said MM is crazy... SMH. I think you have the psychotic rage part described pretty well; and so, I imagine at this time MM is heavily sedated in solitary, sleeping on a cement bed, and most likely will be for weeks. She's in the proverbial straight jacket so to speak; she won't know about how 20/20 plays on TV for a long time; and. she has been stripped of everything. I mean, the more I hear the jury foreman reason their verdict, the more I believe the rest of us are going to tune in to see MM in action, that of a stunningly pretty, well spoken, severely mentally ill woman, who grabs the focus of every camera around. And manipulates the truth to her own advantage all the time. I'm sure the State had run out of patience. Did I hear the foreman say she was sitting there keeping control of her personalities? ... OMG. I am strongly inclined to believe the spotlight will dim the lights on this story much as it has on MM in solitary. At least for a while. Who knows really? She's where she's supposed to be.

Once the story plays out and there isn't anything new, there probably won't be much to say. However, one day the truth about that night might be told and I think we will all welcome it, not that it will change anything.. But maybe I should take that back because I guess the lifetime movie is free to proceed. I hope not. Please no. But, I have the sense we won't hear the truth for a couple years, maybe never. The kind of therapy that her defense paid for has all sorts of methods at getting to the truth. I'm confident she will tell it someday. But for now... Time to Detach because she is... Let her Go. It's the best thing for everyone to do. IMO

I thought I might share this story put together with these links just for anybody that might be interested in reading it. It's the story of a woman killing her husband who was initially charged with 2st degree murder and ended up accepting a plea bargain for criminally negligent homicide that oddly enough occurred exactly 6 years to the day before JC murder in the early morning hours (another coincidence). From the beginning this woman took responsibility for what she didn't intend to do; and told the truth from the start; and showed nothing but remorse; in fact there is a picture of remorse in the 2nd article.. She was believable. I'm sure the only thing the BPD asked of her was the detailed truth; they listened and recognized she was telling it. showed an incredible amount of mercy IMO A story between these two describes how the fight started; and while a bit inflammatory, it's irrelevant to the outcome. IMO it's easy to search if you want to know.

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13129484 the day of the homicide.

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_14945620?source=rss the day of the plea deal. Score One for Boulder Justice.

I also thought some of you might have wondered why I missed all the social media in the beginning of this case that caused so much pain and suffering for JC family. In mid-August 2015, I made a stupid fall and broke my ankle. I mean, the shinbone was literally disconnected from the anklebones; what with surgery, an implant, painkillers, nerve damage, crutches, walkers, boots, braces and learning to walk on it again, plus gaining 20 lbs, I feel like the next four months was just as suddenly disconnecting from life. So, the perspective I brought here was from that point forward of MM and TM being arrested. By that time I think most of the social media had been scrubbed. I don't feel like I got a good enough look until yesterday to say one way or the other. IMO I think I've said enough.

Namaste.
You know, I thought of you this morning (nice thoughts) and I was thinking will searchin girl having watched this be utterly convinced of her innocence, because after all its all our first time to hear her own words, look at demeanour. I am so interested to read your post, thankful for it and know that you would have stood back applied experience looked for signs and this is your answer. I trust it

Thanks.

Doctor death !! I wouldn't let her care for my dog.

No proof she ever even lasted one semester at Clemson. But this is how our media allows a narrative to be built. If they are on your side, you can say anything and they present it to their audience like truth.,

Family said they slept together the first night �� What family this woman is more nuts than I thought

In Ireland if something is falsely printed or shown on TV the station or paper have to recant and also face legal proceedings. Is it not the same in the USA . This was a completely biased show with evidence presented to them by the defence before the trial even took place . We all now saw one hair not a few one .

I just cannot believe what I'm seeing on social media. I really hope someone in American justice system is helping the Corbetts Do something about the extreme brazen slander being put out.

It's filth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads