Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Karen was photographed with an Italian, so what? Come on Ants, both, either of you, what's the real evidence that Karen had a boyfriend?

Was hoping in the very early days, her FB account was public? There was mention of looking at photos of 6 weeks prior to her disappearance or the like, was hoping maybe something on photos points to something of relevance , I don't know like a mystery man.

Edited to add, I recall photos of her attending a wedding in Sydney I think , KR and SR were in the photo. These may have been the march family reunion or something for a wedding?

Did Steve Richardson mention a wedding?
Somehow I remember this photo mentioned. I've searched through Google images.

2 hrs ago in the nest reference to rip SR + awareness. :thinking:

No idea what it means.

Dont you think its strange how all msm articles write disclaimers about how they're not implying that BR is involved - im guessing that BRs lawyer is on the ball with this stuff

....yet AR is writing openly all this trash talking of BR and CR etc.

I cant help but think that AR and his "friends" know nothing more than what we know, but him ranting and carrying on is good for BRs case. Takes a bit of the focus off BR and muddies the waters.

If AR knew KR had a secret affair he would have been blabbing about it a year ago. There might be a photo of kr with someone - but i think its a case of AR trying to be a detective.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Did Steve Richardson mention a wedding?
Somehow I remember this photo mentioned. I've searched through Google images.

Steve posted thread 13 post 382

yes the wedding was our Aunty Patrices and KR, SR & BR did attend.

Karen Ristevski and Joe Acquaro cases gripped Victoria’s attention in 2016 but both still a mystery
David Hurley and Anthony Dowsley, Herald Sun
December 28, 2016
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/234247629f998b60bf243fc83688a50f

THE two investigations by Victoria Police which captured the public’s attention most in 2016 remain unsolved.
One had been surrounded by Australia’s heaviest organised crime figures for decades while the other lived a seemingly ordinary life in a quiet family-friendly street in Melbourne’s suburbs.
Both cases have had twists which have frustrated seasoned investigators.

Dont you think its strange how all msm articles write disclaimers about how they're not implying that BR is involved - im guessing that BRs lawyer is on the ball with this stuff

....yet AR is writing openly all this trash talking of BR and CR etc.

I cant help but think that AR and his "friends" know nothing more than what we know, but him ranting and carrying on is good for BRs case. Takes a bit of the focus off BR and muddies the waters.

If AR knew KR had a secret affair he would have been blabbing about it a year ago. There might be a photo of kr with someone - but i think its a case of AR trying to be a detective.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

All these insinuations could detriment the case.

Sarah is laying low because she is **** scared of her father and the rest of the clan.

IMO of course.

So you don't feel that Sarah had any involvement at all in Karen's actual death, Makara ?

I have been feeling that she 'may' have had... if Karen's death was accidental on the night of the 28th June inside the house (pushed down the staircase or smothered etc.) but I'm hoping and praying that this is not the case...MOO

Why was ant up all night on the 28th June 2016 ranting on FB until 4am ?...What set him off ?...Then he started his rantings again at 1.30pm on the 29th June, the day Karen supposedly disappeared ?

He went to the Chemist and Bunnings very early on the 29th June 2016...

Why is ant being able to gain more attention in this latest drip-feed from the media...when it should be about finding who is responsible for Karen's death and for justice to be served ?...MOO

Anybody else think the last 24hrs has up'ed the ante on a whole new level of crazy .....

So you don't feel that Sarah had any involvement at all in Karen's actual death, Makara ?

I have been feeling that she 'may' have had... if Karen's death was accidental on the night of the 28th June inside the house (pushed down the staircase or smothered etc.) but I'm hoping and praying that this is not the case...MOO

No I don't matey. I do think SR knows what happened or has a fair idea, just like the rest of us. The one big difference is that her father is a suspect in her mother's murder. SR zipped it when Boris zipped it, out of loyalty and fear IMO.

moreinfo is referring to the bold statements on the Facebook page reported in MSM that others are also commenting on re this 6 week clue.

Thank you Alli. I try to avoid the ant's nest so I'm not up to date with the latest ramblings

Thank you Alli. I try to avoid the ant's nest so I'm not up to date with the latest ramblings

No rambling ant nest for me either. So does this mean we can put to bed and assume it was all b******t that Karen was going to run of with him?:D

Herald Sun today page 7. Karen book plot. ......This is my book on one of a kind and my life's events will have you on your whits end in wing able to do this I have sealed a deal so just a matter of time.......in catch up mode apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Herald Sun today page 7. Karen book plot. ......This is my book on one of a kind and my life's events will have you on your whits end in wing able to do this I have sealed a deal so just a matter of time.......in catch up mode apologies if this has already been mentioned.

a moments silence in solidarity for the unfortunate editor of 'Ant's book'.......

Ant may be going to self-publish with just the financial help of his 'sponsor', in which case, no editor unless he wants one.

the 'mafia' has been in the news lately... some idiot politician in Vic went to the wrong dinner, says it was an accident , the Mafia capo sitting next to him... and this shiny news item has caught Ant's attention.. it could have just as easily been a man on a camel going down Bourke St being somehow connected to the body in the Macedon forest. .... it will be something, someone else, soon..

there was an article in the paper today, not a column I usually read.. but it resonated in regard to Borce and Karen's death... ( Peter Fitzsimons, Melbourne 'Age'..._ ).;

Joke of the Week

A defendant is on trial for murder. There is strong evidence indicating guilt, but no corpse has been found. In the defence's closing statement, the lawyer, knowing that his client will probably be convicted, resorts to a trick.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all," the lawyer says as he looks at his watch. "Within one minute, the person presumed dead in this case will walk into this courtroom."

He looks towards the courtroom door. The jurors, somewhat stunned, all look on eagerly. A minute passes. Nothing happens. Finally, the lawyer says, "Actually, I made up the previous statement. But, you all looked on with anticipation. I therefore put to you that you have a reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed and insist that you return a verdict of not guilty."

The jury, clearly confused, retires to deliberate. A few minutes later, the jury returns and pronounces a verdict of guilty.

"But how?" inquires the lawyer. "You must have had some doubt. I saw all of you stare at the door."

The jury foreman replies, "Oh, we all looked – but your client didn't."

No rambling ant nest for me either. So does this mean we can put to bed and assume it was all b******t that Karen was going to run of with him?:D

EDIT -

The ice addict stepson of murdered Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski has repeated claims he was having an affair with his father's wife in a new blog about her death.
Anthony Rickard has declared he entered into a secret relationship with his stepmother and had plans to flee the family home together, The Advertiser reported.
The revelations come as the 33-year-old created a Facebook blog to bring attention to the unsolved death of Ms Ristevski.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...epson-claims-having-affair.html#ixzz4pbthSUsF

Is this repeating old news or has he said this again recently?....so confusing.
What happened to Mr Italian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member