NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing news!! He looks so "normal" in his early pictures, especially holding the baby. And to see what he did to people later in life. WOW.

I thought he looked creepy holding the baby, but yes, the rest of the pictures make him look like a perfectly normal person. And that is why serial killers are so scary and fascinating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how did they make the link from his fist name to Bob Evans?

I know they used dna, but something must have made them think that it was a possibility that it was him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Also, a bit of further research on this Terry Rasmussen's sister indicates she lived in Tempe and currently lives in HI.

One thing that is sure is Bob Evans did a lot of lying. He had claimed he was the youngest of 6 siblings. If this pans out to be him he would have had 1 brother and 1 sister. His sister would have been 3 years older with his brother being 7 years younger.

Clipped from the Honolulu Star-Bulletin 06 Dec 1978, Wed • Page 27

It appears Terry's parents moved from CO to AZ to HI. Could this obit be of his brother? https://ibb.co/hnghp5

We need to leave his living family members out of this. They're considered victims as well.

Indeed. Though it could have been a tragedy like losing a younger brother that could have set him off.

Would not rule out looking for MP;s in Louisiana as well

**My Post from Jan 2017 **

Here is something else that I believe to have become diluted and twisted just based on the company location.

Brown and Roots corporate office was located in Houston, TX however there operations were further in to south TX and south Louisiana.

Brown and Root (Corporate office Houston, TX) was acquired by Haliburton in 1962, Brown and Root merged with MK Kellogg creating Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) in 1998. Brown and Root operated a fabrication yard in Harbor Island, TX.

Houston, TX - Brown and Root's Corporate Office

Harbor Island, TX - Brown and Root’s fabrication yard opened in early 1976. If this was where Evans was employed based on the year of Evans being in NH 1976-1981 then we can surely not place him in this area until after being in NH 1981.

Aransas Pass, TX, Harbor Island, TX and Ingleside, TX are virtually all the same area within a mile or two of each other. Evans being employed by Brown and Root in Ingleside, TX would be consistent with possible places of employment.

Louisiana - Brown and Root also owned a fabrication yard in south Louisiana in which this also could be the connection with being employed in Louisiana. As that the topside or jackets for offshore sometimes referred to as modules would be fabricated in one yard (Louisiana/Texas) then sent to the other yard for final completion (Texas/Louisiana)

Corpus Christi, TX is the closest large city within a 20 min drive from Aransas Pass, Harbor Island and Ingleside. And would be consistent with Evans comments referring to Corpus Christi.

IMO believe Evans was in TX and possibly Louisiana between 1981 - 1986 his stories of TX were coming out while he was at the RV Park
Last edited by folieadeuxnola; 01-31-2017 at 05:43 PM.

I hope his family can get past all this. But he really hasn't been in their life since the early 70's. Could he have done anything to anyone while overseas in the Navy? Could something there triggered him to turn into a "monster"? But remembering BTK, he led a normal life and his family never knew he was out killing women.

I seriously don't think this guy ever killed anybody he wasn't in a domestic relationship with.

Doesn't make him any less a serial killer, just a different victim profile.

I seriously don't think this guy ever killed anybody he wasn't in a domestic relationship with.

Doesn't make him any less a serial killer, just a different victim profile.

Agreed... I do not believe he was one to snatch someone off the street

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed... I do not believe he was one to snatch someone off the street

I'm kind of on the fence about whether he might have killed someone on a date or something like that. I have the impression he tended to explode in rage (probably when drinking) and take out everybody around him. So there might be more mother-and-child murders somewhere.

And there might be cases where the victim is known but the killer isn't. They'd be listed as unsolved murders, not unidentified remains.

If family members are referred to in MSM then you may discuss what is in the article; otherwise sleuthing family is a TOS violation. Don’t do it.

:tyou:

The "unidentified woman" from December of 1974 could have been his first victim and the reason for the name change. He has a history of settling down with a woman for a few years before moving on. So, from December 1974 until his arrival in N.H. in 1977 as Bob Evans we should focus on unsolved cases and missing persons in Southeast Texas.

Excellent, thanks for posting. From the article:
The man was identified as Terry Peder Rasmussen, who was born in 1943 in Denver. Authorities made the identity through a DNA sample provided by someone who was believed to be his child.

Highlighted by me. That's a bit of an odd way to put it though, IMHO.

The "unidentified woman" from December of 1974 could have been his first victim and the reason for the name change. He has a history of settling down with a woman for a few years before moving on. So, from December 1974 until his arrival in N.H. in 1977 as Bob Evans we should focus on unsolved cases and missing persons in Southeast Texas.

Articles have conflicting information on when Bob Evans arrived in New Hampshire. I've seen 1977 and 1978. Do we have hard data on the date he arrived (as close as possible) in NH?

Just a note... The name of the women whom had accompanied Terry to his ex-wife's home has not been stated.. Either her name was not said to the family, or the family do not remember, or this person has been found and does not wish to be public ... As like the family and Lisa in which I would not want that burden either its haunted them enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member