Found Deceased TX - Kenneth Draper, 53, Corinth, 10 Aug 2017

I would hope that the local LE would be somewhat cognizant of how many people have security cameras in and around the area, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to call the tip line or the local LE:thinking:

I wish I had something to add, some idea or new insight. So many cases start like this one and go in so many different directions, I am not sure what to think. Better to let the clues speak first. Too bad there seem to be so few that have been shared.

The light flicking on and off sounds strange. I can't come up with a plausible reason for it. Why even do it?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

The light flicking on and off sounds strange. I can't come up with a plausible reason for it. Why even do it?

What if he was about to go into the room and then changed his mind? I do that all the time.

But I'm still not sure does she mean on and off like right away, or on and off like she remembers him turning it on, going in the room, and then turning it off?

It seems like a reason to claim he was there at 11:30. Maybe she dreamt it.

What if he was about to go into the room and then changed his mind? I do that all the time.

But I'm still not sure does she mean on and off like right away, or on and off like she remembers him turning it on, going in the room, and then turning it off?

I really don't think the light switch thing is significant. Maybe he forgot to flush or something like that and his wife was half asleep so it seemed like he kept turning it on and off.

Hopefully Ken is found soon! He sounds like a simple man who enjoyed the simple things. It's endearing how he was so excited about going to NC to see the solar eclipse.

I really don't think the light switch thing is significant. Maybe he forgot to flush or something like that and his wife was half asleep so it seemed like he kept turning it on and off.

Hopefully Ken is found soon! He sounds like a simple man who enjoyed the simple things. It's endearing how he was so excited about going to NC to see the solar eclipse.
This doesn't sound good to me. No media, the wife has not spoken out, he'd been stressed about work lately,
left without vehicle and keys.

He strikes me as a complicated man.
2nd wife, not on speaking terms with at least one of his sons for 10 years. That
in itself has to weigh heavily on a person.

I think that his family and those at work know more but aren't saying.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I wonder if LE has talked to his co-workers. Is he in any groups? Has he been depressed? Is it possible that he reported his DL stolen and got a new one, unbeknownst to his wife? Then, he would have ID on him. I would assume they are watching credit card transactions and have checked with the bank. Not sure what to think of the bathroom lights. If he was signaling someone, why wouldn't he use a light that would be unnoticeable to his wife? I know that Uber is popular; any chance he could have been picked up by them? I hate to think he left on his own, but it is better than the thought of something happening to him. Sometimes the people who are the life of the party are actually very depressed.

This situation is reminding me of Mike Kimsey, and when I read there are wooded areas near Kenneth's home my heart sank at the thought. :(

This is definitely a weird one. I have tons of friends and family in De ton county and in and around Corinth, Lake Dallas and South De ton and there's zero coverage other than the occasional Facebook share. It's beginning to seem to me a possible suicide when LE goes dark.

The light going on and off made me think that the wife , who fell asleep to her audio book with earphones on, remembered that happening at that time, maybe as she was falling into a slumber; and that was the last time she could actually place him still in the home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this: if the last time I saw my DH was at 11:30pm and the next morning he was no where to be found, bu his car was there, as was the dog, his wallet, his cell phone etc., etc. and he hadn't come to bed (obvious - yes?) then I would not be going off somewhere until after noon.

Doesn't everyone wake up when their SO gets in or out of bed? Maybe not, but It wakes me every time. Every. Dang. Time.

What about the door alarms? Do they have them? Every door in my house 'bing bongs' when it is opened. You can't miss it. What about security cameras? Was the house alarm system turned on set before she went to bed?

There is no mention of a pistol missing or that he had access to a massive amount of narcotic RX's.

Everyone gets stressed at work but they don't kill themselves over it, they get a different job - unless they are mentally unstable or there are tons of other issues bearing down on them.

An acquaintance of mine went out for a routine morning jog and blew his brains out. There were issues at home. Everyone knew about them. So what was going on here?

Can't open the page, but that is very sad

Are we allowed to post this? It says media release and I will post if allowed.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sorry, I copied the same link instead of the story.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back