Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reporter was right we should find out more about her death on August 21st.

Kaytlynn goes walking the dog, per her parents.
Kaytlynn does not return. Parents become concerned.
Kaytlynn is not at the dog park. However, her dog is tied there.
(Neighbor sees dog tied up, but not clear if he saw who tied the dog up.)
Parents search for Kaytlynn. She is nowhere to be found.
Parents (call/check with friends)(call 9-1-1) not sure what this sequence actually is. Answered previously?

[Police Chief Gibson] He added that Cargill’s parents initially told police that the girl may have been at a certain friend’s home, but officials were unable to locate her.

Did the parents call/check with the friend, before telling LE that she may have been there? Again, I am not sure of the sequence.

Was LE ever able to zoom in on the most likely dumpster (I hate writing these words ugh) that young Kaytlynn wound up being in?

Maybe someone already looked into any discrepancies, in any of the timelines?

Has LE been able to verify if anyone saw Kaytlynn leave her home, walking her dog, and tying the dog at the park? Sorry if I might have overlooked this being answered before. My brain hurts.

Was this an accident, which became a disposal of a young child? Or something far more sinister?

I will stop here with my opinions & statements. It hurts my entire being, to think about such a beautiful soul being deprived of her future.

yes, it has crossed my mind. Did the kids even see who tied up the dog? I've read three stories about the tying up.
1. she asked a child (friend?) to watch the dog, when she didn't come back the youth tied the dog to the fence.
2. she tied the dog to the fence and asked someone to watch it.
3. she tied the dog and left.
and I agree, as a parent I would have been calling every friend and searched the complex before calling the cops.
Who found the dog at the park?

yes, it has crossed my mind. Did the kids even see who tied up the dog? I've read three stories about the tying up.
1. she asked a child (friend?) to watch the dog, when she didn't come back the youth tied the dog to the fence.
and I agree, as a parent I would have been calling every friend and searched the complex before calling the cops.

From what I understand MOM.
Where was SDad?

Who was the kids she asked to watch the dog?

Everything is very vague.

there is alot being left unsaid! JMO

The original MP poster indicates she asked friends to watch the dog but never came back. IMO, this information came from the kids because they also reportedly were changing their stories within hours after their first statements. We do not know how many kids, or what their ages are. Thread #1 is worth a revisit.

As much as I hate to think young people were involved, I do think they are the ones who killed beautiful Kaytlynn. It may have been by accident - or not - but I think that is where the answers lie.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9280.jpg
    IMG_9280.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 456
I think the police are doing everything they can, and it takes time. MOO, but if her family wasn't pleased with their efforts they would be vocal. Again JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the reporter was right we should find out more about her death on August 21st.

I'm not sure the report on Aug 21st is going to add anything into "Who done it", as they say. Unless they reveal some "stunning information" then, we folks here will be right where we are now. What concerns me most is no one appears to have actually seen her (the kids statements have not been posted or verified) let alone knew what direction she may have went. Everything written seems to be someone's assumption.opinion as to what went down. Others have asked this same question "Did anyone actually say (state) they observed her walking the dog or tying the dog to the fence". I'm ad-libbing here but the main idea is there. Someone also said "IMO, they don't have a clue who did this". I think we need to be prepared for that possibility.
Just saying this thing is becoming cloudy and that unless they release some very conclusive evidence on the 21st we will still be in the dark. I'm sure some of us have strong ideas about this, but ideas won't get the case resolved. Peace.

I'm not sure the report on Aug 21st is going to add anything into "Who done it", as they say. Unless they reveal some "stunning information" then, we folks here will be right where we are now. What concerns me most is no one appears to have actually seen her (the kids statements have not been posted or verified) let alone knew what direction she may have went. Everything written seems to be someone's assumption.opinion as to what went down. Others have asked this same question "Did anyone actually say (state) they observed her walking the dog or tying the dog to the fence". I'm ad-libbing here but the main idea is there. Someone also said "IMO I don't think they have a clue who did it" I think we need to be prepared for that possibility.
Just saying this thing is becoming cloudy and that unless they release some very conclusive evidence on the 21st we will still be in the dark. I'm sure some of us have strong ideas about this, but ideas won't get the case resolved. Peace.

I understand your concern. I also sense that something is very off here. I'm hoping because of LE's insistence that there is no evidence of an abduction that it means they know who did this. I also worry that the report about August 21st was a mistake and that it's suppose to say September 21st since that would be 90 days from when they found her. I think they're going to stretch this out as long as they can because they don't have enough concrete evidence. I'm hoping we'll get news in three days but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I understand your concern. I also sense that something is very off here. I'm hoping because of LE's insistence that there is no evidence of an abduction that it means they know who did this. I also worry that the report about August 21st was a mistake and that it's suppose to say September 21st since that would be 90 days from when they found her. I think they're going to stretch this out as long as they can because they don't have enough concrete evidence. I'm hoping we'll get news in three days but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Amen to that. If it changes anything I'll be shocked. What makes you think Sept 21? Also if they have something (POI) wonder why the wait? Guess am not that savvy. Peace.

This is all JMO & please bear in mind that that & $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee. I think they have known almost from the beginning who killed her, but I also think they are having a very difficult time collecting enough physical evidence to make it stick. This may be a case of justice denied.

This is all JMO & please bear in mind that that & $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee. I think they have known almost from the beginning who killed her, but I also think they are having a very difficult time collecting enough physical evidence to make it stick. This may be a case of justice denied.

This is the reason I think they're stretching it out. The lack of concrete evidence so far. That's why I say Sept 21st because I've seen both dates in articles and September 21 would be ninety days from when they found her. Didn't they say the autopsy report could take up to 90 days?

Amen to that. If it changes anything I'll be shocked. What makes you think Sept 21? Also if they have something (POI) wonder why the wait? Guess am not that savvy. Peace.

Because it will be 90 days exactly, which is how long they said the autopsy results could take. I've also seen both dates posted in articles. August 21st in one and Sept 21st in another. Crossing fingers that the August one is the correct one.

Here is what is still bugging me about the story of the kids tying up the dog.

It seems to me that IF a few local kids were sitting out there at the dog park fence, and if KC had handed them the leash, she would have told them something about where she was going.

She would have said ' I need to run back home for a sec' or ' I need to go pick up a video game from my friend' or " I am meeting up with someone for a minute-ill be right back.' .....something would have been said.

I am wondering why none of that info has been leaked. We don't even know anything at all about who the kids were. I would think there would be some rumors or gossip about it. Some reports about kids being interviewed or apartments being searched--anything. I have not found anything at all.

A couple possible reasons:

1. There were no kids at the scene.

2. There were a couple of local teens and they told police what she said about where she was going---and police are protecting these kids because that info was very valuable to the case....

I am hoping it is number 2.

It seems to me that IF a few local kids were sitting out there at the dog park fence, and if KC had handed them the leash, she would have told them something about where she was going.

She would have said ' I need to run back home for a sec' or ' I need to go pick up a video game from my friend' or " I am meeting up with someone for a minute-ill be right back.' .....something would have been said.

I am wondering why none of that info has been leaked. We don't even know anything at all about who the kids were. I would think there would be some rumors or gossip about it. Some reports about kids being interviewed or apartments being searched--anything. I have not found anything at all.

2. There were a couple of local teens and they told police what she said about where she was going---and police are protecting these kids because that info was very valuable to the case....

Exactly. All this.

Agree with #2.

I also agree with #2

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree with the protecting the other kids scenario, not only because of the information they may know but also for safety reasons. Especially if the person responsible lives in the apartments.

Number 2 makes good sense. However, I do have mixed emotions about that scenario. If the kids are good, decent, respectable teens, they do NOT need to be worried about needing police protection! These days a teenager's life is complicated enough without that extra burden.

Number 2 makes good sense. However, I do have mixed emotions about that scenario. If the kids are good, decent, respectable teens, they do NOT need to be worried about needing police protection! These days a teenager's life is complicated enough without that extra burden.
Unless they saw the perp and the perp saw them. Or something along those lines. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They would need police protection if they told police info that would be used as evidence in a murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie